ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Car Care (https://www.scoobynet.com/car-care-380/)
-   -   Foam Lance Group Buy (https://www.scoobynet.com/car-care-380/635316-foam-lance-group-buy.html)

MAK-1 22 November 2007 08:52 PM

Hi Guys

Mark Here.

Ok we still have not had the cheques that we are expecting,we are very disappointed with this situation and of course for the guys who has not had there lances.I hope you sort this out with Matt very soon,ive tried to contact Matt a couple of times but as yet no luck at all.Matt if you do read this please contact me about these other cheques mate because we have not had them!! No sign of them at all.....

Guys if your lance is a bit still just trying spraying a bit of WD40 onto the brass connection and inside the lance,,works a treat..

Dont forget guys if anybody does need to call me regarding any issues you may have please please contact me on 01782 744115

Best Regards Mark:)

DemonDave 23 November 2007 01:17 AM

I will try the wd40 --- was going to use vaseline :)

glad I brought direct now :eek:

Anderooo 23 November 2007 08:50 AM

Well the parcel that arrived earlier in the week was indeed my Lance. :luxhello:

Good tip there Mark, thanks will try that it was a bit of a tight fit but managed to get it going anyway.

Is there certain snowfoam/water ratio to use to make the foam cling to the car a bit better? I found it ran off very quickly after application.

Cheers
Anderoo

leerichosti 23 November 2007 03:43 PM

re foam lance

what is happening about the foam lances?
i have spoke to AB who have told me you have recieved all the lances and they are still waiting of my cheque, that i sent to your address, if there is an easy solution to this please contact me i could pay AB direct and then everyone is happy,you have had plenty of chances and time please use this opportunity to resolve this matter the easy way with out any more mud being slung and your name dragged thru the dirt

lee

kilo_4que 23 November 2007 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by leerichosti (Post 7432813)
what is happening about the foam lances?
i have spoke to AB who have told me you have recieved all the lances and they are still waiting of my cheque, that i sent to your address, if there is an easy solution to this please contact me i could pay AB direct and then everyone is happy,you have had plenty of chances and time please use this opportunity to resolve this matter the easy way with out any more mud being slung and your name dragged thru the dirt

lee

Lol is it only me and you left then

i guess its both of our cheques not being cashed

btw AB have told me they will sort out same prices if we go direct with them too, so that is the upside of things

MAK-1 23 November 2007 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Anderooo (Post 7431812)
Well the parcel that arrived earlier in the week was indeed my Lance. :luxhello:

Good tip there Mark, thanks will try that it was a bit of a tight fit but managed to get it going anyway.

Is there certain snowfoam/water ratio to use to make the foam cling to the car a bit better? I found it ran off very quickly after application.

Cheers
Anderoo

Depending on the pressure washer you have (the better 'litres per minute' = the better the foam) try the ssf neat then adjust it accordingly.;)

leerichosti 24 November 2007 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by kilo_4que (Post 7433211)
Lol is it only me and you left then

i guess its both of our cheques not being cashed

btw AB have told me they will sort out same prices if we go direct with them too, so that is the upside of things

yeah amte but the thing is AB are out of pocket which isnt right is it?
Matt or whtever he's called should get on here and sort this sh!t out its not on really:nono:

DemonDave 24 November 2007 06:22 PM

Mark of AB

I take it you have his address and phone number ?

Dave.

kilo_4que 24 November 2007 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by leerichosti (Post 7435029)
yeah amte but the thing is AB are out of pocket which isnt right is it?
Matt or whtever he's called should get on here and sort this sh!t out its not on really:nono:

Yep as i have also told a few people on here that whats worse is Mark from AB being ripped off. He had his trust in us.

I was thinking of ordering a lance direct from him but thought until this saga is not solved i am not going to do so

leerichosti 25 November 2007 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by kilo_4que (Post 7435350)
Yep as i have also told a few people on here that whats worse is Mark from AB being ripped off. He had his trust in us.

I was thinking of ordering a lance direct from him but thought until this saga is not solved i am not going to do so

my sentiments exactly mate i dont see why ab should be out of pocket!
the lances have all been shipped out from ab to matt and he is sat with 2 lances which he cant be arsed to post out or he has sold or god knows what, we just need an end to this mess

leerichosti 29 November 2007 06:41 PM

still no word ?

DemonDave 29 November 2007 06:52 PM

chaps --- https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-scoo...rd-mneame.html

might help you get answers

V4JDMSTi 29 November 2007 09:57 PM

right guys, back in the land of being able to give some attention to things.

i'll speak to mark tomorrow.

the cheques i received (2 in total) were sent out to AB. All payments made direct to me were received and all lances i received were sent out.

i am have the understanding that the people that have not had their lances and foam are; leerichosti and kilo 4 que. as far as i am aware everyone else has had their goods.

this will be the last group buy that i arrange. it happend at a bad time for me and i appologise.

i've lost out big time on this one too as it cost me a fortune to send the lances out and i didn't even order one for myself as i had already got one via detailing world.

with regards to the comment above of being a spinless prick, i find this very offencive. the reasons why i have not been on here are detailed in the thread with the link posted above.

kilo_4que 30 November 2007 12:27 AM

Was my cheque one of the ones sent over to AB as I am sure I made it payable to yourself. Reason I ask is I cant check my old NatWest account as they have made a cockup as both my business and personal accounts were linked. So Ill have to wait another week for them to give me info on my account the idiots.

Likewise, please let me know

cheers

V4JDMSTi 30 November 2007 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by kilo_4que (Post 7449077)
Was my cheque one of the ones sent over to AB as I am sure I made it payable to yourself. Reason I ask is I cant check my old NatWest account as they have made a cockup as both my business and personal accounts were linked. So Ill have to wait another week for them to give me info on my account the idiots.

Likewise, please let me know

cheers

You left it blank so i made it payable to Autobrite and forwarded it on. The other cheque i got was from Leerichosti. All other payments were made to me by paypal.

good old natwest. although they are better than abbey!

kilo_4que 30 November 2007 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7449404)
You left it blank so i made it payable to Autobrite and forwarded it on. The other cheque i got was from Leerichosti. All other payments were made to me by paypal.

good old natwest. although they are better than abbey!

Well I have closed the NatWest account and they are being absolute pillocks

leerichosti 30 November 2007 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7448658)
right guys, back in the land of being able to give some attention to things.

i'll speak to mark tomorrow.

the cheques i received (2 in total) were sent out to AB. All payments made direct to me were received and all lances i received were sent out.

i am have the understanding that the people that have not had their lances and foam are; leerichosti and kilo 4 que. as far as i am aware everyone else has had their goods.

this will be the last group buy that i arrange. it happend at a bad time for me and i appologise.

i've lost out big time on this one too as it cost me a fortune to send the lances out and i didn't even order one for myself as i had already got one via detailing world.

with regards to the comment above of being a spinless prick, i find this very offencive. the reasons why i have not been on here are detailed in the thread with the link posted above.

you have pm

MAK-1 30 November 2007 11:08 PM

Well we never received any cheques of anybody and please check if the money has left your account! Im off at the moment on paternity leave expecting my new born son soon to make an appearance,when i get back (which is about 2 weeks) please contact me on my contact number to sort these cheques out?? Maybe you can send them to me again???

Regards Mark

kilo_4que 30 November 2007 11:59 PM

Hi Mark, although your on your paternity leave is it possible to order another lance for the same price whilst your away i.e. will someone else at AB be able to assist. Im posting this as i couldnt pm you

V4JDMSTi 04 December 2007 10:49 AM

Hi Mark,

Sent a pm over on DW the other day but just seen you are away. Is it possible to sort the guys out with a lance and foam if they sort with you direct? Is someone else there that can arrange while you are on paternity leave?

Cheers,

Matt.

kilo_4que 04 December 2007 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7458548)
Hi Mark,

Sent a pm over on DW the other day but just seen you are away. Is it possible to sort the guys out with a lance and foam if they sort with you direct? Is someone else there that can arrange while you are on paternity leave?

Cheers,

Matt.

But according to Mark you have two of the Lances Matt which he hasnt been paid for yet

V4JDMSTi 05 December 2007 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by kilo_4que (Post 7460315)
But according to Mark you have two of the Lances Matt which he hasnt been paid for yet

Afraid not. I received 10. all of which have been sent out. 9 karcher and 1 jcb fitment. the other 2 were to be sent direct to you guys.

kilo_4que 05 December 2007 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7461251)
Afraid not. I received 10. all of which have been sent out. 9 karcher and 1 jcb fitment. the other 2 were to be sent direct to you guys.

Hmm strange, as hes saying you have them.

V4JDMSTi 05 December 2007 02:04 PM

nope. if i did i'd have sent them out to you. no use to me. already had one before i started the gb. i've got someone else asking me for one too. but i want to get you guys sorted out before i look at getting anymore.

kilo_4que 05 December 2007 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7461921)
nope. if i did i'd have sent them out to you. no use to me. already had one before i started the gb. i've got someone else asking me for one too. but i want to get you guys sorted out before i look at getting anymore.

Do AB have a paypal account?

V4JDMSTi 05 December 2007 04:16 PM

not sure. i paid over the phone with my credit card.

kilo_4que 11 December 2007 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7462274)
not sure. i paid over the phone with my credit card.

Matt, mate this is honestly getting rediculous now. Could you please give Mark a call as he is really stressed now. I havent got my lance, one other member has not got his lance. You say you have sent the cheques to Mark, he says he hasnt received anything but on the other hand he says you have two lances which are apparently supposed to be for me and the other member in question but you claim not to have them. What on earth is going on, can you please sort it out with Mark so i can get my lance somehow mate. Hes told me to tell you to ring him.

cheers

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 03:18 PM

will do. thought he was on paternity leave at the moment? reason why i sent a message to him over on detailing world.

i've not got the lances. he can charge me for them if he wants so we can get this sorted out. but i've def not got them.

kilo_4que 11 December 2007 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7476347)
will do. thought he was on paternity leave at the moment? reason why i sent a message to him over on detailing world.

i've not got the lances. he can charge me for them if he wants so we can get this sorted out. but i've def not got them.

yeh hes just got back

please do get in touch with him Matt i really want to sort this out now mate

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 03:21 PM

sorting now.