ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Bloody immigrants! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/977269-bloody-immigrants.html)

jonc 14 June 2013 09:07 AM

So I need a couple of trees cutting down, what are people's recommendations here then? :lol1:

f1_fan 14 June 2013 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by jonc (Post 11120663)
So I need a couple of trees cutting down, what are people's recommendations here then? :lol1:

Just follow the Scoobynet's Thick Cnuts' Guide to selecting your tree felling compnay.

Aslk if they emply immigrants... if they say yes put the phone down as they are obviously breaking the law by doing so. If they employ good old white boys then they're the outfit to use :thumb:

urban 14 June 2013 09:33 AM

DIY

jonc 14 June 2013 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11120670)
Just follow the Scoobynet's Thick Cnuts' Guide to selecting your tree felling compnay.

Aslk if they emply immigrants... if they say yes put the phone down as they are obviously breaking the law by doing so. If they employ good old white boys then they're the outfit to use :thumb:

Hmmm, thanks for the tip, however, all Gwai-lo's look the same to me. :wonder:

Richy P1984 14 June 2013 01:15 PM

Talking of immigrants, two of my house mates (of 4 days) got rounded up by UK immigration and deported for having expired visas. Funny thing was - they had been working for the NHS for over a year!

Trouble is they, came round at 7 in the morning!

You can't say they're not trying.

DYK 14 June 2013 01:26 PM

So these Eastern European workers were not white boys either,what about the Geordie lad..

c_maguire 14 June 2013 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11120861)
So these Eastern European workers were not white boys either,what about the Geordie lad..

The Geordie was a spade, and the Eastern Bloc quartet are all shirt-lifters.
They are currently round Martin's pruning his roses.
Never be out of work at those prices.

Martin2005 14 June 2013 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by c_maguire (Post 11120966)
The Geordie was a spade, and the Eastern Bloc quartet are all shirt-lifters.
They are currently round Martin's pruning his roses.
Never be out of work at those prices.

Those roses aint going to prune themselves!

Actually I only employ Baltic Beauties, and only on very short-term contracts in certain gentlemens clubs (cash in hand of course):lol1:

Mouser 14 June 2013 06:07 PM

Don't bother. It was written by fa1l_fan and is a work of fiction.:lol:

f1_fan 14 June 2013 06:12 PM

Sigh....here we go again.

At least I now know what it's like to have an Internet stalker... trust me to get a fcuking totally retarded one :lol1:

Leslie 14 June 2013 07:14 PM

At least they are easier to deal with!

Les

Mouser 14 June 2013 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11121062)
Sigh....here we go again.

At least I now know what it's like to have an Internet stalker... trust me to get a fcuking totally retarded one :lol1:

Oh how you flatter yourself! :lol1: Couldn't your warped little brain grasp the fact I was replying to a tongue in cheek question asked by jonc? :lol1:
Only 5 minutes elapsed from the time when I posted my reply to jonc and to your dim-witted post and you call me an internet stalker? :lol1:

Unless I'm wrong about the above and your post was perhaps directed at someone else? :o Is this the case and if so who is your stalker? :Suspiciou

Just a thought,I wonder what kind of person makes the best stalker? Do they get paid? Would a non (careful :eek:) UK born person be better at it and for less money? :confused:

I look forward to what I hope is your last reply. :thumb:

f1_fan 14 June 2013 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 11121113)
At least they are easier to deal with!

Les

Only just ;) :lol1:

f1_fan 14 June 2013 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mouser (Post 11121130)
Oh how you flatter yourself! :lol1: Couldn't your warped little brain grasp the fact I was replying to a tongue in cheek question asked by jonc? :lol1:
Only 5 minutes elapsed from the time when I posted my reply to jonc and to your dim-witted post and you call me an internet stalker? :lol1:

Unless I'm wrong about the above and your post was perhaps directed at someone else? :o Is this the case and if so who is your stalker? :Suspiciou

Just a thought,I wonder what kind of person makes the best stalker? Do they get paid? Would a non (careful :eek:) UK born person be better at it and for less money? :confused:

I look forward to what I hope is your last reply. :thumb:

Zzzzzzzzzz, pack it in now.... you're embarrassing yourself... and that takes some doing!

Mouser 14 June 2013 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11121307)
Zzzzzzzzzz, pack it in now.... you're embarrassing yourself... and that takes some doing!

Later, fa1l_fan. :thumb:

DYK 15 June 2013 09:50 AM

If ever some of you lot met F1 in a pub etc, :lol1:

mantazini 18 June 2013 01:53 AM

Let's make it clear :lol1:

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps1db1b27b.jpg

:thumb:

scousefly 18 June 2013 06:12 PM

Like I said

Originally Posted by Mouser (Post 11119325)
Where does it say in the first post you were moving house fannybaws and what difference does it make unless the second quote was for the new house and covered the exact same area. Timewaster and **** stirrer:hjtwofing

I did not realise I had to give my life story. The quote was for the same house by the same company but my circumstances changed after the first quote hence not going ahead with...... there have you got it now? Or is it still beyond your 2 bouncing braincells.....Prick

As far as ***** stirring is concerned that started with u as I remember I told my story and you voiced your prickish opinion based on your 2 braincell understanding:hjtwofing