ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Scoobyclinic dont need our cash (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/750117-scoobyclinic-dont-need-our-cash.html)

Timur 008 09 March 2009 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by bugeyeandy (Post 8565433)
Do you work for SC :Suspiciou

Cheers for the comment Stuart;) & No Andy i don't work for S/C (wish i did - get Co. discounts? :lol1:hehehe..)

AlanPPP 09 March 2009 07:54 PM

Well after reading all the information in this thread i can honestly say............

I'd still go to Scoobyclinic! lol I'd go because the lads sound like a right laugh and i don't take myself to seriously :)

Oh and ...........BUSTED!!! PMSL

bugeyeandy 09 March 2009 08:03 PM

After all this and despite my best attempts to give the OP some rope, it only seems he's gone and hung himself with it :D
Ah,well. I'd still use SC btw but i'd make damn sure I snuck past their cameras on the way in and out :D

shawn r 09 March 2009 08:05 PM

as said in other posts, where they are based is away from any kind of hot food place so when its brought in i'm not surprised they all go for there dinner.

they are a top set of lads there and never leave you hanging around.

stuart2088 09 March 2009 08:06 PM

No Andy i have no connection with SC either.

If i did i wouldnt be paying for main dealer servicing!!!!!!

chocolate_o_brian 09 March 2009 08:37 PM

Well, I can report I've had a message from the O.P. and it wasn't a very nice one :lol1:

So I think that puts to bed the claim I'm sticking up for him. I shall bow out of this thread now, as Scoobyclinic have come out on top, deservedly imho. :thumb: (and thats from a neutral stance).

bugeyeandy 09 March 2009 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by stuart2088 (Post 8565512)
No Andy i have no connection with SC either.

If i did i wouldnt be paying for main dealer servicing!!!!!!

Just remember to mention this thread if you ever give SC a try, i'm sure they'll give you a discount now :p

stuart2088 09 March 2009 08:51 PM

:wonder:
Thats an amazing change of opinion. Anyway glad you saw the light.

Bemused you had a nasty message from him:wonder:

Why should he be nasty to one of his few supporters.

The mind boggles.:D

chocolate_o_brian 09 March 2009 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by stuart2088 (Post 8565668)
:wonder:
Thats an amazing change of opinion. Anyway glad you saw the light.

Bemused you had a nasty message from him:wonder:

Why should he be nasty to one of his few supporters.

The mind boggles.:D

No change buddy. Was the same neutral throughout. I just had a differing opinion to tothers, including yourself, on this thread. Thats what made you think I was supporting the guy. But yes, recieved said message and the guy is now blocked on my email contacts list. Definitely alive and kicking and probably licking his wounds.

Would assume the thread can now be locked?

Goodnight godbless :thumb:

stuart2088 09 March 2009 09:12 PM

Fair enough.

Still odd he sent you a nasty message.

Thought i would be a recipient before you.

Perhaps you have a history/connection.

Whatever. Adios.:thumb:

New_scooby_04 10 March 2009 10:43 AM

Ok, time to put this one to bed, I think: both parties appear to have said all they're going to say. SN can make it's own mind up on the basis of the posts made.

Ns04