ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Fuel protest - sign it (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/442909-fuel-protest-sign-it.html)

Luke C 21 July 2005 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by DrunkenPikie
I'm sending a link to this thread to the person whose picture you all fondly imagine to be me, perhaps he'll even have a comment for you?

]

He will probably be pi55ed off because he not as ugly as you! :D:D:D

ajm 21 July 2005 03:51 PM

I'm sending a link to this thread to the person whose picture you all fondly imagine to be me, perhaps he'll even have a comment for you?

Well I'm sure we all look forward to that.... what username do you think he will choose to register with?...

I'll send the link to the person in 'my' photograph and they can argue amongst themselves ;)

DrunkenPikie 21 July 2005 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Luke C
]

He will probably be pi55ed off because he not as ugly as you! :D:D:D

You have no idea what I look like fool and neither will you. As I've maintained since day one only the crassest type of idiot posts personal details or pictures of themselves on a public website.

DrunkenPikie 21 July 2005 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Well I'm sure we all look forward to that.... what username do you think he will choose to register with?...

I'll send the link to the person in 'my' photograph and they can argue amongst themselves ;)

lol you still think it's me...............you're as stupid as everyone else who believed it. I've told you this is all a game to me. Do you think that I'd have posted as Pastor and actually put a picture of myself up knowing full well that I'd eventually 'come out of the closet'? You're as thick as the gushing females that lapped it up.
The joy!

Luke C 21 July 2005 03:56 PM

You have no idea what I look like fool and neither will you. As I've maintained since day one only the crassest type of idiot posts personal details or pictures of themselves on a public website.

Look Pal,

ive seen the Elephant man........OK!!!

New_scooby_04 21 July 2005 03:59 PM

You're as thick as the gushing females that lapped it up.
The joy!

Those gushing females were -in point of fact- most likely gushing 60 year old men :)

ajm 21 July 2005 04:03 PM

lol you still think it's me...............you're as stupid as everyone else who believed it. I've told you this is all a game to me. Do you think that I'd have posted as Pastor and actually put a picture of myself up knowing full well that I'd eventually 'come out of the closet'? You're as thick as the gushing females that lapped it up.
The joy!

lol you still think it matters, you're still an object of ridicule Alan! :D............. Do you think that I'd have posted as ajm and actually put a picture of myself up knowing full well that weirdos like you would receive it with such rapture?

You have two pictures of 'me'... look at them again... ask yourself if they are even the same person... then ask yourself how much of a sucker you have been! :D

DrunkenPikie 21 July 2005 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Those gushing females were -in point of fact- most likely gushing 60 year old men :)

No doubt they look like men but in any case for all I know you're a 6 ft tall blond female who isn't terminally idiotic. That's the whole joy of the internet and BBS 'culture'.

Now as I remember there used to be a lame assed thread about a fuel protest. I wonder where it went.........................:hjtwofing

GC8 21 July 2005 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
I think what he meant was that he took a GCSE in writing tabloid tat, failed miserably and ended up writing lousy articles for inflight magazines to make ends meet. How he managed to land his present position of office grunt nobody knows (or wants to know for that matter :D ) but suffice to say he is a very tiny nano-cog in a very large machine!

Alex; is this **** 'Nacro' & 'Doctor Who' (and all other permutations); his 'style' certainly seems familiar?

Simon

Id assumed that he was btw.

DrunkenPikie 21 July 2005 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
lol you still think it matters, you're still an object of ridicule Alan! :D............. Do you think that I'd have posted as ajm and actually put a picture of myself up knowing full well that weirdos like you would receive it with such rapture?

You have two pictures of 'me'... look at them again... ask yourself if they are even the same person... then ask yourself how much of a sucker you have been! :D

I don't have any pictures of you, you though I know keep the pictures of **** in a locket next to your heart :)

You lapped it up like a dog eating it's own sh1t, sucka.

ajm 21 July 2005 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
Alex; is this **** 'Nacro' & 'Doctor Who' (and all other permutations); his 'style' certainly seems familiar?

Simon

Yes, I'm surprised you missed the fact that he has been at pains to make sure we know it.... so much is the misplaced 'glory' he places on his former usernames, despite protestations to contrary! :D

New_scooby_04 21 July 2005 04:06 PM

for all I know you're a 6 ft tall blond female who isn't terminally idiotic.

Only on weekends darling! :norty:

Dick Cheese 21 July 2005 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by GC8

Simon

Id assumed that he was btw.

... and the penny drops. Took long enough though. http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon10.gif

Keep it quiet for now, a few people (about 32746) still don't know, and are still replying in essay form. :D

GC8 21 July 2005 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Yes, I'm surprised you missed the fact that he has been at pains to make sure we know it.... so much is the misplaced 'glory' he places on his former usernames, despite protestations to contrary! :D

I've paid little mind to the inadequate attention-whore; but his name was an instant give-away, as was his manner.

Simon

DrunkenPikie 21 July 2005 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Dick Cheese
... and the penny drops. Took long enough though. http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon10.gif

Keep it quiet for now, a few people (about 32746) still don't know, and are still replying in essay form. :D

To be sure they're feckin' eejits.............:idea:

GC8 21 July 2005 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dick Cheese

:)

Sevel Savant 21 July 2005 04:14 PM

BLESSINGS,FROM,NIGERIA
IF,WE,COMPLAIN,ABOUT,TAXIS,WE,GET,SHOT
OUR,GUVERMENT,LIKES,OUR,MONEY

OllyK 21 July 2005 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sevel Savant
BLESSINGS,FROM,NIGERIA
IF,WE,COMPLAIN,ABOUT,TAXIS,WE,GET,SHOT
OUR,GUVERMENT,LIKES,OUR,MONEY

The Taxis are a bunch of rip off merchants here as well :D

DrunkenPikie 21 July 2005 04:17 PM

loooooool I'm topping the "London bombing" thread in NSR. That's tragic. You people really are 'owned', all I have to do is toss you a few scraps and you go off on one. Sticking up pictures and isssuing furious denials.

Face facts I make this place worthwhile

You love it, you slags.............:D

ajm 21 July 2005 04:19 PM

Yes, as I said earlier, free entertainment at your expense! :thumb:

jasey 21 July 2005 04:20 PM

loooooool I'm topping the "London bombing" thread in NSR. That's tragic. You people really are 'owned', all I have to do is toss you a few scraps and you go off on one. Sticking up pictures and isssuing furious denials.

Science would actually be quite a good username next ;)