ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Roger Clark Motorsport (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1014694-roger-clark-motorsport.html)

Kwik 14 December 2014 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by juggers (Post 11581456)
You pay what you get for.......Roger Clarke haven't built a reputation by taking the piss out of customers. And as with every business theres bound to be a few customers who are not going to be happy. I think these sort of things are better of being dealt with in person! Having dealt with RC in the past I would definitely use them in the future to. ps If i were them I would of asked for the thread to be closed to as surely they don't have time to waste debating on open forums for everyone to throw their 2 pence in.

It works both ways. You can't say it's best dealt in person when there's a negative and then throw in a positive. Either a business takes the massive plaudits they get on this site and handles the very small amounts of problems in a professional manor for everyone to see or it requests it isn't mentioned at all on this site.
I remember a few years ago a chap came on here kicking off about engine tuner. The whole situation played out on here in public and turned out to be completely the Impreza owners fault. If anything engine tuners reputation was even better after dealing with a complaint in public.
Had they chose to have the thread locked and for others not to have seen the outcome then I've no doubt there would have been a small cloud over their reputation.

fat-thomas 14 December 2014 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by juggers (Post 11581572)
Sounds like you can't read! care to point out the dodgy spec c's and the VX220's?

https://www.scoobynet.com/projects-4...c-content.html
http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/index...howtopic=54660

Carnut 14 December 2014 11:04 AM

Having a engine rebuilt using speaker wire and then accusing the buyer of being dodgy.:wonder:

RS_Matt 14 December 2014 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11581517)
There is some big ass gates at RCM you know!

Do they still have the time machine there?

barnshaw 14 December 2014 01:38 PM

just spent 2 hours reading that VX220 thread, what a read.

MattyB1983 14 December 2014 02:52 PM

That VX thread is hilarious....

correct me if I'm wrong but Juggers and Imran are the same person ???

barnshaw 14 December 2014 03:00 PM

Juggers, Imi, Immy, Imran, or whatever it would seem the latest is, yes :lol1:

Kwik 14 December 2014 03:14 PM

Juggers must be just be up the road from me and Tubbs then as the garage in question for the vx220 thread is across the road from Jap Performance.

juggers 14 December 2014 03:40 PM

LOL@ This is hilarious ........this just highlights why threads like this shouldn't be discussed online.To many halfwits that read the first post then skip to the last page and make assumptions.

@Fat Thomas .........you've just embarrassed yourself

In short you halfwit the VX220 thread has fk all to do with me go figure!

juggers 14 December 2014 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Kwik (Post 11581648)
It works both ways. You can't say it's best dealt in person when there's a negative and then throw in a positive. Either a business takes the massive plaudits they get on this site and handles the very small amounts of problems in a professional manor for everyone to see or it requests it isn't mentioned at all on this site.
I remember a few years ago a chap came on here kicking off about engine tuner. The whole situation played out on here in public and turned out to be completely the Impreza owners fault. If anything engine tuners reputation was even better after dealing with a complaint in public.
Had they chose to have the thread locked and for others not to have seen the outcome then I've no doubt there would have been a small cloud over their reputation.

Yes, but I am sure if you ask Alan he hasn't got time for threads like that! And your disregarding the number of members who may have seen the thread and made their mind up about Engine Tuner. Not everyone on forums sits down with a packet of popcorn and has the time to read through a full thread. And for the ones who do well.......the need to get out a bit more!

MattyB1983 14 December 2014 03:55 PM

Cool, so your not Imran off the VX thread.

juggers 14 December 2014 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by MattyB1983 (Post 11581855)
Cool, so your not Imran off the VX thread.

No ;)

fat-thomas 14 December 2014 04:20 PM

I don't agree you're not the person from the vx thread but that said what about the spec c with ruined engine in the first thread?

Kwik 14 December 2014 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by juggers (Post 11581852)
Yes, but I am sure if you ask Alan he hasn't got time for threads like that! And your disregarding the number of members who may have seen the thread and made their mind up about Engine Tuner. Not everyone on forums sits down with a packet of popcorn and has the time to read through a full thread. And for the ones who do well.......the need to get out a bit more!

Well let's put it this way if someone had asked if they should have had their engine built by RCM or engine tuner 6 months ago then they'd be a host of people suggesting both.
Over the last few months I think that has changed, and many would point to this thread as the reason why.
Time is subjective to the sort of publicity you wish to have.

Carnut 14 December 2014 06:40 PM

I don't know RCM one bit but is it not possible that a once great company is getting too big for there boots?