ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Whats a decent pair of jeans? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/581047-whats-a-decent-pair-of-jeans.html)

Flatcapdriver 08 February 2007 03:42 PM

Yes you can.

Matteeboy 08 February 2007 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Seamaster (Post 6638054)
Best Leivs i ever bought where fake and made in Turkey. lasted longer and better material.

g-star and Diesel and rich chavs jeans. what is this "uniform fashion"?? what cant people be independant . That sill y hair cut all the "lads" have. the G-star jeans and the "i'm still fit" T-shirt to show off no matter how cold.

your all "victims" get real and stay away from the high street

Bit of a fat boy that can't fit into trendy jeans any more? :lol1: :lol:

Seamaster 08 February 2007 03:56 PM

I aint fat !! but then again I'm not the type that wears "girls jeans" just to be trendy !!

STi wanna Subaru 08 February 2007 04:03 PM

G-star is up there with Old Glory. You know the kind of blokes wearing it. Highlights in their hair trying to copy the latest beckham cut, G-Star jeans which excessive fade and frayed edges/rips, Old glory T-shirt a size too small and a bottle of Magners with ice in their hand as they try chat up some underage slapper.

Matteeboy 08 February 2007 04:20 PM

Not keen on G Star jeans (and they cost an arm and a leg) but reckon Diesel make good ones.
Sizing is daft - Got a pair of 32Rs that fit fine on the waist but are very long, then a pair of 30Rs that need a belt and are spot on length wise.

Eh?!

As for wearing girls jeans -WTF?!!

Flatcapdriver 08 February 2007 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 6638469)
G-star is up there with Old Glory. You know the kind of blokes wearing it. Highlights in their hair trying to copy the latest beckham cut, G-Star jeans which excessive fade and frayed edges/rips, Old glory T-shirt a size too small and a bottle of Magners with ice in their hand as they try chat up some underage slapper.

:lol1: Good analogy. Bet the underage slappers don't like being downwind of you though. :D

stevebt 08 February 2007 04:27 PM

i mainly buy Hugo Boss, but i also wear armarni and versace jeans a lot as well :) i cant stand the crap fit of levi's

Moley 08 February 2007 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by GazTheHat (Post 6634358)
I love and only buy G-Star. :thumb:

Unique styles too. About £75-95. Almost made for me!!
(Being taller (6'3) and not a fatty, but having s.pearce/crocop thighs :) )

Same here, they were the only jeans i tried on and actually fitted properly.
Not cheap, but very comfy :thumb:

GC8 08 February 2007 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by sti-04!! (Post 6635395)
Si,

I bought a pair of those jeans about 4 years ago, they still fit me, though a bit worn. One of the best pair of jeans i have ever bought. Think they were £60 at the time.

Stephen, I get through a couple of pairs of Katharine Hamnet jeans a year. Have you tried Earl jeans? Theyre American and they can be quite costly (about £120-£175) but the fit is supurb.

Simon

P1Fanatic 08 February 2007 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Matteeboy (Post 6638532)
Not keen on G Star jeans (and they cost an arm and a leg) but reckon Diesel make good ones.
Sizing is daft - Got a pair of 32Rs that fit fine on the waist but are very long, then a pair of 30Rs that need a belt and are spot on length wise.

Eh?!

As for wearing girls jeans -WTF?!!

Doesnt that just piss you off. My old dear was asking if I wanted her to get some Diesels on one of her US shopping trips and I was like there is no point as without trying them on I cant tell if they fit ok. Although to be fair its not just Diesel.

Simon

GazTheHat 08 February 2007 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 6638469)

Excellent stereotype there.

I have no hair, i wear scruffy clothes generally, don't drink and i'm married, so i really break the mould there.

I wear G-Star because they fit, fit perfectly. Not because they're "trendy" or whatever.

I guess when i had dredds, you were the first to assume i was a drug dealer. :cuckoo:

Flatcapdriver 08 February 2007 06:02 PM

What is a s.pearce/crocop thigh? Is this some sort of metrosexual thing?

:confused:

STi wanna Subaru 08 February 2007 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by GazTheHat (Post 6638793)
Excellent stereotype there.

I have no hair, i wear scruffy clothes generally, don't drink and i'm married, so i really break the mould there.

I wear G-Star because they fit, fit perfectly. Not because they're "trendy" or whatever.

I guess when i had dredds, you were the first to assume i was a drug dealer. :cuckoo:

Only if you're black. If you're white then I'd assume you were a dope smoking tree hugger :thumb::D

Seamaster 08 February 2007 07:46 PM

See... so far I am the only one who knows or wears My jeans

Seamaster follows no trends, but creates his own.

LeeMac 09 February 2007 12:18 AM

Attention LABELSNOB, Chav or whatever ---

Im a 501 fan but the best make of jeans ive ever bought are Versace
Pure quality in look and fit, although the ones I get are not denim, more like a lightweight canvas.

Otherwise 501s, prob about £60

davegtt 09 February 2007 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by DAVE-W (Post 6632366)
Hasn't some annoying rubbish band just written a song about you? :wonder:

Something about wearing the same jeans for 4 days? ;) :D

Dave :cool:

LOL the View - Same jeans.

And theyre not rubbish IMO ;)

tbh I go about a month without washing my jeans and they'll be worn about twice a week in that month.

Matteeboy 09 February 2007 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Seamaster (Post 6639193)
See... so far I am the only one who knows or wears My jeans

Seamaster follows no trends, but creates his own.

I'm not keen on Matalan jeans though.

GazTheHat 09 February 2007 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 6639011)
Only if you're black. If you're white then I'd assume you were a dope smoking tree hugger :thumb::D

White & don't hug no trees! ;) :D