ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Muslim anger as London Olympics clash with Ramadam (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/551250-muslim-anger-as-london-olympics-clash-with-ramadam.html)

gatty 17 October 2006 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Bubba po
Gatty, if you keep on with this poisonous racism, I'm going to start RTMing all your posts.

racism???only in your opinion, yes? i only go on personnel expereience. if they applied "when in rome " attitude i wouldnt have a problem.

rtm ing ? who are you sn god? thought this was a freedom of speach forum/country?

you need to be more specific.

Suresh 17 October 2006 08:30 AM

Twatty, if you keep on with this poisonous racism, I'm going to start RTMing all your posts.

I already do that with all your posts and it did not make one blind bit of difference. :confused:

Bubba po 17 October 2006 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by gatty
thought this was a freedom of speach forum/country?

Well, you thought wrong. This is a privately owned BBS that specifically mentions in its terms and conditions that racist posts are not allowed. And I'll think you'll find that the Law takes a dim view of it an'all. :D

DCI Gene Hunt 17 October 2006 04:12 PM

Well, you thought wrong. This is a privately owned BBS that specifically mentions in its terms and conditions that racist posts are not allowed. And I'll think you'll find that the Law takes a dim view of it an'all. :D

Lookout it's the PC thought police........... albeit without authority or remit :thumb:

Bubba po 17 October 2006 04:39 PM

There's a big difference between being a bit un-pc and posting "send the buggers back" ten times a day, DCI. :p

gatty 17 October 2006 06:06 PM

ok point taken bubba,
however your gonna be a busy man as you will have to apply that rule to all the other buggers who show there negative veiws not just me.

i thought you might realise these statments are based on my life and fact so therefore why not respect this side of the story. we aint all going to agree with you so please dont make threats.

it should be down to the mods/admin who says "draw the line"

regards

Puff The Magic Wagon! 17 October 2006 11:46 PM

Line drawn - I think we know where, so lets not cross it again please

r32 18 October 2006 07:10 AM

I'm a normal sort of bloke, but all this whingeing by certain groups is beginning to make an effect. If they are not happy or dont want to integrate then go home!

DCI Gene Hunt 18 October 2006 07:44 AM

Line crossed............:D

jonc 18 October 2006 07:55 AM

Thats it!!! Off with his head!!!!

GrahamG 18 October 2006 09:22 AM

At the end of the day.... we are in England... Don't care about the rest!! :D

davegtt 18 October 2006 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by r32
I'm a normal sort of bloke, but all this whingeing by certain groups is beginning to make an effect. If they are not happy or dont want to integrate then go home!

Id put you in a certain group, doesnt matter what its called, your whinging by the sounds of things, If your not happy then put your PC away and go home!

Let people whinge all they want about whatever they want, when we sit up and whinge back about it or try to fit them in then they'll whinge again next time they want something. Just bl00dy ignore them. Now wheres that ignore button :D

r32 18 October 2006 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt
Id put you in a certain group, doesnt matter what its called, your whinging by the sounds of things, If your not happy then put your PC away and go home!

Let people whinge all they want about whatever they want, when we sit up and whinge back about it or try to fit them in then they'll whinge again next time they want something. Just bl00dy ignore them. Now wheres that ignore button :D

You have misinterpreted what I meant. I perhaps didnt explain myself well enough ............... must do better in future (may apologies). What do mean go home? I am home.

mad_dr 18 October 2006 01:00 PM

There's a big difference between being a bit un-pc and posting "send the buggers back" ten times a day, DCI. :p

Where does marching with placards avocating slaughter and beheadings fall in there? ;)

davegtt 18 October 2006 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by r32
You have misinterpreted what I meant. I perhaps didnt explain myself well enough ............... must do better in future (may apologies). What do mean go home? I am home.

No you havent, I knew exactly what you meant. I was being a little sarcastic but at the same time people need to understand that these people who your telling to go home ARE HOME aswell. Even if theyre not in the UK, the Olympics doesnt revolve around the UK. OK it will in 2012 but overall its a worldwide event. So they can sit in any country they wish in any house they wish and still have their own opinion on the subject, it doesnt make it right or wrong, but niether does your opinion.

:thumb:

___special_k___ 18 October 2006 02:26 PM

All this from one Daily Mail article!

:wonder:

GrahamG 18 October 2006 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by ___special_k___
All this from one Daily Mail article!

:wonder:

Sounded like the sun to me....