ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The Undateables (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/931122-the-undateables.html)

tony de wonderful 10 April 2012 10:53 PM

Yeah Shane is a stalker type.

LSherratt 10 April 2012 11:00 PM

Seriously, what the hell was up with that tubby guy with the mad scientiest hair curls.

I know that they say that they haven't been on dates in years, but how can he honestly fall in love with her after 4 days and think she is the woman of his dreams when she literally never said a word to him.

She showed no interest in him at all, didn't ask a single question, hardly spoke other than "hello" and "goodbye", yet this Shane bloke was head-over-heels for her?

Kirstiestar 11 April 2012 10:49 AM

Had to laugh when he called her 'Bubbly' though!!!

ScoobyWon't 11 April 2012 10:59 AM

Is Robsy really Shane? :Suspiciou

dpb 11 April 2012 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Kirstiestar (Post 10572826)
Had to laugh when he called her 'Bubbly' though!!!

About the least bubbly customer possible lol

liked his poetry,my arse

dpb 11 April 2012 11:26 AM

He should clearly have asked her whether a shag might still be on the cards tho

Coffin Dodger 11 April 2012 12:07 PM

They were both "special" though, despite that I was really surprised that she met up with him again after the Chinese where hardly more than a dozen words were exchanged between them followed by the trip to Keats' house where even less was said apart from him reading his poetry :lol1:

The bird in the wheelchair was alright though, I would :norty: Would be a different experience to chalk up and I bet as she can't feel anything from the chest down you could slip it up the arse without too much protest :lol1:

davyboy 11 April 2012 12:14 PM

If she'd not feel you going in her arse, she'd not be able to tell you if there was something on it's way out.

Coffin Dodger 11 April 2012 12:17 PM

True, have to time your moment carefully I guess :p

stilover 11 April 2012 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by fivetide (Post 10572439)
Actually thought it was quite good. Fair play to that chap with the major deformities. Real shame seeing how it affected him from being a normal looking toddler too. Great chap and a good personality. The sort of chap that sticks two fingers up at all the dole scroungers and people who are 'depressed' because they can't afford a new pair of fecking shoes. I hope he does get more dates with that woman and well done her fro seeing past his problems at the regular bloke underneath.

The tubby guy with the mad hair was cringworthy though. He really has some issues about being a stalker type and needed a bit of coaching.

The blonde lass in the wheelchair is quite fit. What a w*nker her other half must have been for running off and leaving when she got ill.

On balance a fairly inspiring programme this week I thought. Hope there are updates at the end.

5t.

+1.

Just goes to show that even with the deformities, he still goes to work, still has friends, and only wants to find love. Makes the low life scum who won't work look even more like low life scum.

I really hope that guy find happiness with that woman. OK, there is probably no physical attraction for her, but the guys personality shone out more than anything else. Good luck to him. :thumb:

The Tubby Guy? Someone needs to have a chat with him. If he'd gone on more dates with that woman, than maybe things would have improved for him.
Funny though watching him sweat while eating. :lol1:

Again, I hope (if he calms down a bit) that he finds someone.

The lass in the wheelchair? Quite fit. I would.

New_scooby_04 11 April 2012 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 10573069)
+1.

The lass in the wheelchair? Quite fit. I would.

'Cause that's how you roll ;) :D

Boom, Boom, tish! :lol1:

SkullFudge 11 April 2012 03:47 PM

I have two mates like that Dingle and John.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ge/Shaky01.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ingleface1.jpg

Cracking guys, not gay but are going through life and as of yet still haven't had an form of experience with females.

Shame really.

JTaylor 11 April 2012 05:05 PM

Found this episode toe-curling and tragic. The only relief was when Shane described his date as "bubbly".

Lee247 11 April 2012 05:07 PM

I was quite moved by Justin. He had a lovely personality. What he must have and still be suffering, yet so positive and very lonely. Hope things work out for him.
Oh and the lady in the wheelchair. Such a pretty girl. Fingers crossed for her too.
Apologies if this offends anyone, but the curly haired chap was plain odd. And how on earth was Ms misery guts, bubbly :confused:

+Doc+ 11 April 2012 05:08 PM

FPMSL Fudge, your in for it.

J4CKO 11 April 2012 09:11 PM

Shame seemed like a cross between Tim Nice-but-Dim and a Charlie Higson/Fast Show interpretation of a Toff, with a hint of some South American boggly eyed tree dwelling Mammal, he seemed like a nice sort of bloke, he wasnt really stalky, he was just desperate for some companionship with a woman. He was either a comedy genius or just projecting his ideal woman onto the one he was sat with, prepared to overlook the fact she had the interactivity of a Mollusc, she was obviously of low intelligence but not that dim she was going to fall for him, shame really as she will probably end up with someone who treats her like crap.

The girl in the wheelchair was lovely, hope Wayne is what she is after, seems like she deserves someone after all she has been through,/

The disfigured guy was an inspiration and his date seemed nice if displaying a hint of MCW (Mad Cat Woman).

Shows though how things we take for granted are the deepest and profound needs of others, I moan about the kids but some people cant have one, a mate told me yesterday his wife just lost another baby, moan about the missus and these poor sods are all alone and just want someone to spend time with, glad the internet makes it easier for them. A lad I work with has a lot to offer but cant seem to get a girlfriend but wont use the internet, he gets a sniff and pins all his hopes on it and then is disappointed, I met my missus through J4ckos mates sister and never had any issues meeting women being a handsome, funny ******* :D but I would have used every possibility open to me, mainly for nailing many milfs but possibly to widen my search a bit, think we have to admit to ourselves we need a partner (most of us) and its a base need, it is ok to think computer dating is beneath us but **** it, just go for it, clock is ticking and you don't have to tell anybody, think of all the time you waste chatting up girls who then tell you they are married or whatever, just go to a dating site and pick.

I know 21 year old blonde fitties probably don't need to go on those sites but they are usually too busy with footballers, well worth a look on the dating sites if you aren't getting any action, if I had my time again or wasnt married I would, like a Rat up a drainpipe.

J4CKO 11 April 2012 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by SkullFudge (Post 10573252)
I have two mates like that Dingle and John.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ge/Shaky01.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ingleface1.jpg

Cracking guys, not gay but are going through life and as of yet still haven't had an form of experience with females.

Shame really.

You pimping out your mates ?

Tell them to go to Amsterdam and get some experience, lose the tache as no good will come of it.

jameswrx 11 April 2012 11:01 PM

Thought the bloke with the poetry moves looked like Justin Fletcher! Anyone with young kids will know who I mean.. Something special, Justin's house etc.

I found the bit with the poetry guy very hard viewing. That woman was clearly very backward. How you can encourage a relationship with people like that is beyond me, so wrong.

stilover 12 April 2012 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by jameswrx (Post 10574159)
How you can encourage a relationship with people like that is beyond me, so wrong.

Why? Only normal people should find a partner and fall in love? :cuckoo:

Kirstiestar 12 April 2012 12:37 AM

Ha ha i thought he looked like Justin Fletcher too!!

Still laughing at 'bubbly'

SkullFudge 12 April 2012 04:24 AM

Quote "Tell them to go to Amsterdam and get some experience, lose the tache as no good will come of it."

Dingle (earring) tried Amsterdam in 2007 having spent some time trying to learn Dutch in the days leading up to his Amsterdam trip.

He should have allowed a little longer because on his first night in a bar he thought he had bought a joint but had paid for a gay guy to give him a bj !!

Things always go tits up for Dingle .......bless him

L.J.F 12 April 2012 07:04 AM

Pmsl!

J4CKO 12 April 2012 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by SkullFudge (Post 10574306)
Quote "Tell them to go to Amsterdam and get some experience, lose the tache as no good will come of it."

Dingle (earring) tried Amsterdam in 2007 having spent some time trying to learn Dutch in the days leading up to his Amsterdam trip.

He should have allowed a little longer because on his first night in a bar he thought he had bought a joint but had paid for a gay guy to give him a bj !!

Things always go tits up for Dingle .......bless him

Did he get the BJ then ?

SkullFudge 12 April 2012 12:38 PM

JACKO ........... no mate. The gay guy had a beard and that put Dingle off, so he legged it.