ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   if a bloke could have sex when he wanted.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/755874-if-a-bloke-could-have-sex-when-he-wanted.html)

ScoobyWon't 29 March 2009 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by gpssti4 (Post 8606112)
I usually don't get to sleep until after 3, but last night twice was enough :D

I usually don't normally go to sleep until after 3, but I think that's due to a sleep condition. :p

Matteeboy 29 March 2009 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Janspeed (Post 8606790)
Knackered?!?

At that age with that amount and more (sometimes), I was like the incredible Hulk (minus the green skin)! Better than the boring gym! :luxhello:

Maybe that's where I was going wrong. I was also gyming 4x a week back then...!

Leslie 29 March 2009 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 8607835)
I had my House made (maid) backwards so I could watch TV!!! :lol1:

Surely you need only have had to wait for the advertisements anyway!

Les :D

J4CKO 29 March 2009 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by RRH (Post 8607705)
Considering I'll likely meet your Mrs in a couple of weeks I really wish you hadn't elaborated ;)

I didn't mention my missus anywhere in that post :D

Lee247 29 March 2009 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by corradoboy (Post 8607898)
A slap, usually :p

:lol1:

I'll just get in first. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb292.gif

Gilesdwrc 29 March 2009 12:15 PM

I'm married and have sex 3-4 times a week...

Sometimes the wife joins in.:D

rr_ww 29 March 2009 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 8605348)
how often would that be? :wonder:

Men can. Though personally Im a quality over quantity type of guy.

However,

As I said to a friend recently.
In London there are aproxamately 8M people.
Assume 50/50 Men Women
4M women
Assume 1/2 are in the legal age group 18-35 (no one REALLY wants an old bird ;) )

Of that 2M lets guesstimate another 50% are in relationships and aren't interested in cheating (their loss :p )
And of the remaining 1M lets say 30% are good looking.

That's still 300,000 fit girls out there looking for action. Even at one a day and twice on Sundays. I'll be OK for a while.

Originally Posted by corradoboy (Post 8605744)
WRONG !

Wimmins can have sex whenever they want, men can only (legally) have it when bloody foofing wimmins say they can :mad:

Then find other women. Abundance mentality.

Here's my new theory which may be true may need a little tweeking.

When a guy cheats and sleeps with another woman but gets found out. The woman isn't mad because he couldn't control his NATURAL urges to spread his seed. She's not even angry that he found another woman attractive. She's angry because she's lost the one item of control she has over a partner. She gets to determine when he has sex. She no longer has anything to barter with.

Discuss.

Lee247 29 March 2009 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by rr_ww (Post 8608768)

However,

Assume 50/50 Men Women
4M women
Assume 1/2 are in the legal age group 18-35 (no one REALLY wants an old bird ;) )

Of that 2M lets guesstimate another 50% are in relationships and aren't interested in cheating (their loss :p )

That's still 300,000 fit girls out there looking for action. Even at one a day and twice on Sundays. I'll be OK for a while.

When a guy cheats and sleeps with another woman but gets found out. The woman isn't mad because he couldn't control his NATURAL urges to spread his seed. She's not even angry that he found another woman attractive. She's angry because she's lost the one item of control she has over a partner. She gets to determine when he has sex. She no longer has anything to barter with.

Discuss.

:lol1::lol1::lol1: And which planet are you living on

rr_ww 29 March 2009 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8608802)
:lol1::lol1::lol1: And which planet are you living on

The part based on psychology. :p

J4CKO 29 March 2009 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by rr_ww (Post 8608768)

However,

Assume 50/50 Men Women
4M women

Discuss.

You have just reduced the complex human partnership experience down to numbers, completely missing the point, Its about compatibility, pheromones, humour, intelligence, deportment, attitude, fun, attraction, companionship, tenderness and that special something that transcends looks or age.

It ain't a numbers game mate, she isn't mad because she has lost control in a decent relationship, sex isn't a poker chip, if it is a solid relationship and a partner cheats they are angry or hurt because they have lost something special, not received a tax demand.

I am not one of life's incurable romantics but I don't base my chances of breeding on statistics and can accept that that the woman I chose will/has turned into an "Old Bird" (=> 35).

You really need to look at your approach, you may end up with a rapidly tarnishing trophy rather than a soul mate.

Lee247 30 March 2009 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by rr_ww (Post 8608954)
The part based on psychology. :p

:lol1: Dream on. Spreading his seed, my arse :lol1: Earth calling rr :lol1:

Works both ways, hun. You mess, we mess :thumb:

J4CKO 30 March 2009 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8609609)
:lol1:Spreading his seed, my arse

You want to watch out 84, it is so easy to be mis-quoted.....

Lee247 30 March 2009 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 8609638)

You are right, am off to bed before I say something else :lol1::o

speedymonkey 30 March 2009 12:46 AM

Cool thread 84/300 :cool::notworthy

I myself like a Bj before breakfast (feels better the more hungover i feel for some reason:confused:) then bacon+eggs+sausage +mushrooms+beans+tomatoe+fried egg back to bed for a shower and a shag :luxhello:
Followed by a sleep, and a few beers and dinner, then more beers, a few rips on the Ps3/pc then another Bj :notworthy

Women that abide by this system are absoulte GOLD :norty::cool::cool:
I have myself a reet mahoosive nugget that i will not share :nono::lol1:
Shes mine..............alll mine :norty::lol1:

Im soooooooooooo in love :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

sarasquares 30 March 2009 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 8609648)
Cool thread 84/300 :cool::notworthy

I myself like a Bj before breakfast (feels better the more hungover i feel for some reason:confused:) then bacon+eggs+sausage +mushrooms+beans+tomatoe+fried egg back to bed for a shower and a shag :luxhello:
Followed by a sleep, and a few beers and dinner, then more beers, a few rips on the Ps3/pc then another Bj :notworthy

Women that abide by this system are absoulte GOLD :norty::cool::cool:
I have myself a reet mahoosive nugget that i will not share :nono::lol1:
Shes mine..............alll mine :norty::lol1:

Im soooooooooooo in love :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

it was mine actually :p

I wonder how much truth is in this thread :D

davegtt 30 March 2009 09:12 AM

once every morning minimum.... Anymore after that then I'll just be grateful :thumb:

GC8WRX 30 March 2009 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Matteeboy (Post 8606660)
Had a VERY lively girlfriend in my early 20s - often 2-3 times a day. I was utterly knackered.

Now much less but still can't complain.

Thats what my missus is still like now after 20 months, i had to buy a rabbit to take some of the pressure off! :notworthy:norty::lol1:

rr_ww 31 March 2009 07:41 PM

As it may have passed you by, some of what I said was tongue in cheek. ;)

However, the underlying facts are more true than a lot of people would like to admit.

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 8609473)
You have just reduced the complex human partnership experience down to numbers, completely missing the point, Its about compatibility, pheromones, humour, intelligence, deportment, attitude, fun, attraction, companionship, tenderness and that special something that transcends looks or age.

This is where I disagree the most. Modern Relationships are really nothing like that. When you meet someone you (generally) aren't for that initial couple of months actually meeting each other. Make up and boob jobs and perfume and faked interest in each other. And their career and their hobbies. You don't really think its great she's an Estate Agent. You don't really care that he loves F1.

Attraction is generated by exposure (ooh er!) to someone. That's why so many people "fall" for a person in their workplace. Companionship is just a shared experience. Fun is universal, intelligence is relative. Do you see a female Dr with a Male Car mechanic working out? Tenderness is just technique :thumb:

It ain't a numbers game mate,
Of course it's about numbers. If you truly desire to meet "the 1" or a "soul mate" How can you tell if you have no reference markers? How do you know there isn't another person out there MORE in tune with you.

she isn't mad because she has lost control in a decent relationship, sex isn't a poker chip, if it is a solid relationship and a partner cheats they are angry or hurt because they have lost something special, not received a tax demand.
Sex shouldn't be a poker chip. But it has become it. Every guy in the world has experience of this. We even call it "on a promise" Even 840f300 above. States "if a man could have sex" as if it's a chance/choice that only belongs to the woman. (Note: I'm not endorsing Rape) But sex in a relationship belongs to the female. It's HER bargaining chip. Here's an example a lot of older guys will attest to.

Married couple get into the 30s 40s and have children. Woman will invariably (though of course not all) go "off sex" so he will go and find some one else to have sex with. Why is the Woman then annoyed? She wasn't interested in sex, so why does it matter if he went and had a one night stand? Has he REALLY betrayed her? Has he given someone else the one thing she wanted? Of course not. If I have a gift. And offer it to you. But you don't want it. Do you care if I then give it to someone else?

(unless you want to sell it on eBay :Suspiciou )

It's all about 1 person decideing what happens to the pair of them. Power and Control. Which goes back to the numbers thinking. If this girl doesn't want to have sex with me. Why should I hang around and wait for it to be rationed out. And if I accept rationing, what's the next aspect of my life I lose control of? When I can go out? When I can do my hobbies? See my friends? (How many people can identify with at least one of those)

There's thousands of women I should be out there. Maybe they are better for me and I'm better for them than their current incumbant. It's diffuclt to be blackmailed into anything if you have options.

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 8609473)
You really need to look at your approach, you may end up with a rapidly tarnishing trophy rather than a soul mate.

But the trophy can be sold on. Especially if it starts to become a burden. But if I like it and it is a MUTUAL understanding. No need. My understanding of a "soul mate" is someone you don't have to explain anything to. You don't have any serious difficulites and you defiently do not have 1 party dictating ANYTHING to the other.

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 8609638)

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8609609)
his seed, my arse

That's funny as feck though :D

Nat 31 March 2009 07:55 PM

Blokes only want it when they can't have it.

If it's on tap they aren't interested anymore.

Lee247 31 March 2009 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by rr_ww (Post 8613320)
As it may have passed you by, some of what I said was tongue in cheek. ;)

However, the underlying facts are more true than a lot of people would like to admit.

This is where I disagree the most. Modern Relationships are really nothing like that. When you meet someone you (generally) aren't for that initial couple of months actually meeting each other. Make up and boob jobs and perfume and faked interest in each other. And their career and their hobbies. You don't really think its great she's an Estate Agent. You don't really care that he loves F1.

Attraction is generated by exposure (ooh er!) to someone. That's why so many people "fall" for a person in their workplace. Companionship is just a shared experience. Fun is universal, intelligence is relative. Do you see a female Dr with a Male Car mechanic working out? Tenderness is just technique :thumb:

Of course it's about numbers. If you truly desire to meet "the 1" or a "soul mate" How can you tell if you have no reference markers? How do you know there isn't another person out there MORE in tune with you.

Sex shouldn't be a poker chip. But it has become it. Every guy in the world has experience of this. We even call it "on a promise" Even 840f300 above. States "if a man could have sex" as if it's a chance/choice that only belongs to the woman. (Note: I'm not endorsing Rape) But sex in a relationship belongs to the female. It's HER bargaining chip. Here's an example a lot of older guys will attest to.

Married couple get into the 30s 40s and have children. Woman will invariably (though of course not all) go "off sex" so he will go and find some one else to have sex with. Why is the Woman then annoyed? She wasn't interested in sex, so why does it matter if he went and had a one night stand? Has he REALLY betrayed her? Has he given someone else the one thing she wanted? Of course not. If I have a gift. And offer it to you. But you don't want it. Do you care if I then give it to someone else?

(unless you want to sell it on eBay :Suspiciou )

It's all about 1 person decideing what happens to the pair of them. Power and Control. Which goes back to the numbers thinking. If this girl doesn't want to have sex with me. Why should I hang around and wait for it to be rationed out. And if I accept rationing, what's the next aspect of my life I lose control of? When I can go out? When I can do my hobbies? See my friends? (How many people can identify with at least one of those)

There's thousands of women I should be out there. Maybe they are better for me and I'm better for them than their current incumbant. It's diffuclt to be blackmailed into anything if you have options.

But the trophy can be sold on. Especially if it starts to become a burden. But if I like it and it is a MUTUAL understanding. No need. My understanding of a "soul mate" is someone you don't have to explain anything to. You don't have any serious difficulites and you defiently do not have 1 party dictating ANYTHING to the other.

That's funny as feck though :D

Christ, thats a bit deep for a comment that was said "tongue in cheek". :lol1:

(Every guy in the world has experience of this. We even call it "on a promise" Even 840f300 above.) :Suspiciou:Suspiciou:Suspiciou

GlesgaKiss 31 March 2009 09:08 PM

I think where some of the guys in this thread are going wrong is showing how much it bothers them when they can't have sex.

As rr_ww says: it's all about psychology at the end of the day. Long term relationships aren't a game, although some guys still see it like that. They're usually the ones who can have sex with their girlfriends/wives whenever they feel like it. It's just like when some people try and win an ex back - they think trying means pestering them with calls, being really soppy in general, and leaving the person they want with no respect for them whatsoever. Those people are useless.

Trying in that case really means actually working out exactly what to(or what not to) say and do at the right time to make them attracted to you, essentially playing with their mind to get what you want, which in that case would be their affection.

Leslie 02 April 2009 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8613361)
Blokes only want it when they can't have it.

If it's on tap they aren't interested anymore.

Thats the most accurate post in this thread!

Les :)

Olota Fagina 03 April 2009 10:28 AM

We are the new generation. Break the rules, tear down the old order. Pork your boss. In her office. Wipe your sword on her blouse afterwards as a mark of disrespect. Then resign on principle as she was such a passive lay and that means she would be no good in a tight spot at work.

Make her try again, but this time the sprinklers have to activate.

Leave her there to be found by the cleaners

Olota fagina/Dj Vinyl Ritchie or whoever the fvck I am.......I've got the minerals to be a serial shagger....I am a philanderer. I replaced my other half with the best ass in Britain and was last seen sunk to the nuts, forming a human daisy chain with the delightful Debbie:thumb: