ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   John Terry - How is he feeling right now? (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/689129-john-terry-how-is-he-feeling-right-now.html)

pete higham 22 May 2008 09:55 PM

i love it when it comes down to childish insults :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

WRX #1 22 May 2008 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham (Post 7890400)
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

you silly little boy :lol1: and maybe i am a muppet but im a muppet who watched his team win the european cup last night :D :thumb:

Your win was down to luck and the post...........oh and the crossbar

pete higham 22 May 2008 09:58 PM

doesnt matter :thumb:

when people look back in history they wont see that :D what they will see is...........

Manchester United Winners 2008 :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

WRX #1 22 May 2008 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham (Post 7890424)
doesnt matter :thumb:

when people look back in history they wont see that :D what they will see is...........

Manchester United Winners 2008 :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

No $hit sherlock what else is it going to say? wow you really are $tupid :iamwithst

pete higham 22 May 2008 10:04 PM

is that the best you can come back with??????

shame!! Loser :lol1: :lol1:

WRX #1 22 May 2008 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham (Post 7890451)
is that the best you can come back with??????

shame!! Loser :lol1: :lol1:

Don't tell me ur the only one who wants an argument? its hardly fair on u, come back when theres at least 3 of you i'm wasting my time playing with a goon like you - i'll be back tomorrow to play Pete make sure you have some of your boyfriends to help you next time :p

P1Fanatic 22 May 2008 10:12 PM

:lol:

So my suspicions about WRX #1 being Ashleys gay lover seem to be holding some weight :thumb:

Simon

pete higham 22 May 2008 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by WRX #1 (Post 7890471)
Don't tell me ur the only one who wants an argument? its hardly fair on u, come back when theres at least 3 of you i'm wasting my time playing with a goon like you - i'll be back tomorrow to play Pete make sure you have some of your boyfriends to help you next time :p

you amuse me greatly :thumb: please dont leave!!! you are becoming a c0ckney ash :thumb: or should that just be c0ck!!! :wonder:

you have made more of a fool of yourself tonight than i ever could and i thank you for that :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

night night dont forget to get your mummy to tuck you in :D

pete higham 22 May 2008 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic (Post 7890488)
:lol:

So my suspicions about WRX #1 being Ashleys gay lover seem to be holding some weight :thumb:

Simon

you must have been thinking along the same lines as me then :thumb:

with him being a newbie it does make you wonder :Suspiciou :thumb: :lol1:

Craigo86 22 May 2008 10:16 PM

WTF? What has happened to this place guys? Do you three (WRX#1, pete higham and P1Fanatic) want your own thread to b1tch at each other?

Come on guys Subaru Owners are supposed to respect one another :thumb:

pete higham 22 May 2008 10:22 PM

he did come on and start throwing childish comments about (silly little boys) so i thought he came on for a bitching session :wonder: plus i think he is feeling a little bitter :thumb:

one of my best friends is a chelsea fan and i have had a long convo with him this evening and i am suprised how gracious in defeat he has been, hats of to the lad :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Craigo86 22 May 2008 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham (Post 7890529)
he did come on and start throwing childish comments about (silly little boys) so i thought he came on for a bitching session :wonder: plus i think he is feeling a little bitter :thumb:

one of my best friends is a chelsea fan and i have had a long convo with him this evening and i am suprised how gracious in defeat he has been, hats of to the lad :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I'm a Chelsea fan aswel and to be honest it was a good game and it just goes to show how evenly matched we are (Man U and Chels) the season was close and the final was close but it just wasn't our time.

Our time will come i'm sure of it but we did well to get so far its the first time we've been in a C/L Final so its still progress made by us :thumb:

Will 22 May 2008 10:32 PM

John Terry is sh1t, and how i laughed when the wanker missed that pen and how i even laughed harder when he was crying like a baby. Boo hoo. ROFL. And that drogba!!!! what a cnut

Gav 22 May 2008 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by WRX #1 (Post 7890409)
Your mum instead of ur missus for me :smug:

Oh my god what a lame come back that is, am i back at school:Suspiciou

I'm so chuffed we have another ash in the group, someone else to brighten my day:luxhello:

pete higham 22 May 2008 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Craigo86 (Post 7890544)
I'm a Chelsea fan aswel and to be honest it was a good game and it just goes to show how evenly matched we are (Man U and Chels) the season was close and the final was close but it just wasn't our time.

Our time will come i'm sure of it but we did well to get so far its the first time we've been in a C/L Final so its still progress made by us :thumb:

they were more or less the same words that came out of his mouth :thumb:

i thought it was gonna be a sh1te football match with us both canceling each other out but we both went at it and it was a good football match :luxhello:

as you said you made it to the final so it cant be all bad as even jose couldnt get you that far :thumb:

pete higham 22 May 2008 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555 (Post 7890585)
Oh my god what a lame come back that is, am i back at school:Suspiciou

I'm so chuffed we have another ash in the group, someone else to brighten my day:luxhello:

Gav Gav :luxhello: hows it going? not seen you for ages, where have you been hiding?

pete higham 22 May 2008 10:42 PM

who has there finger on the trigger of the infracter gun :Suspiciou

mickywrx 22 May 2008 10:47 PM

I'll state my fact's first,

I hate Man U, almost as much as I cant stand the Mackems. ;)

Have to say though, I was pleased Man USA won last night. I much prefer the style of football they play as opposed to chelski.

Deserving league Champions and Champions of Europe.

I believe in built not bought. Which isn't entirely possible these days, but, I don't think Chelski had a single player on the pitch that had come through their academy.

Can't buy evrything, eh?

;) :D

richie001 22 May 2008 11:00 PM

To the person who is issuing infractions we don't use infractions in sport.

pete higham 22 May 2008 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by richie001 (Post 7890681)

:thumb:

DaveBeck 22 May 2008 11:10 PM

Hammers had 4 on the pitch who had come through their academy. not bad that.
seemed to of got a bit bitchy in here tonight.

Was a great match for the neutral. could of gone either way.

Best bit of football ive seen for a while when van de sar saved then great counter and double save from cech. quality.

Craigo86 22 May 2008 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by richie001 (Post 7890681)

What do infractions do anyway?

ScoobyWon't 23 May 2008 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 7888548)
Fair play to Forest Scoobywont.

IIRC, your double win came just after my club did the same thing?

Oh, and we've won it 5 times. :lol1:

Which team is that? Well done :thumb:

Originally Posted by JimmyBFC (Post 7888598)
And being dreaming of winning it ever since.....more chance of platting sh1t comes to mind.....pmsl :lol1:

Apologies if I can't remember when Bradford last won it.

Originally Posted by scoobynewbie72 (Post 7888761)
I bet you was about 3 years old when they won that lol,
I love Forest fans that are still 30 years behind the rest.

Strange you say that... but watch out or Brian Clough will give you a thick ear ;)

pete higham 23 May 2008 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Craigo86 (Post 7890761)

when you get enough of them, you get a ban :mad:

urban 23 May 2008 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Craigo86 (Post 7890761)

Don't worry about them really.
Only spoilt little boys issue them.

You know the ones that you used to play football with, then when they were losing they screamed thats my ball and off they ran with the ball :D

PetesDad 23 May 2008 09:08 AM

New video footage 'apparently' shows Terry spitting at Tevez ..... if true, all sympathy will evaporate, along with his England Captain hopes.

Funkii Munkii 23 May 2008 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by WRX #1 (Post 7890362)
Everyone ganging up on JT hmm........ I detect a bit of jealousy, Isn't it funny how you all wana jump on the bandwagon to slate him yet if he came to any one of your teams he would start every game for you. Say what you like JT is a proper man not like you bunch of pu$$ies who just agree with with one another if you lot took your heads out of each others ar$es for long enough you'd see that too.

Bring on the replies i don't let bullies gang up on me you can try you $illy little boys but you all know i'm speaking the truth.

PMSL :lol1:

Dream on

urban 23 May 2008 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by PetesDad (Post 7891037)
New video footage 'apparently' shows Terry spitting at Tevez ..... if true, all sympathy will evaporate, along with his England Captain hopes.

It would seem that this sums him up quite nicely.
Also spells a few home truths about the rest of the team too.
OK Granted, it may be a bit biased :D

VIDEO: “Honest Man” John Terry Spits At Tevez | Republik Of Mancunia - a Manchester United blog

davegtt 23 May 2008 09:53 AM

Good news - the austrian cellar rapist is going to face the death penalty. Bad news - John Terry is going to take it

WRX#1, Get a grip man, head up each others ar$e? Most of us in here have very different views on alot of things. Been saying for ages Terry has lost the plot anyway before that game and he certainly aint even in my top 8 defenders in the prem.

Funkii Munkii 23 May 2008 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by PetesDad (Post 7891037)

Well he has "Furiously" denied it today, before battering the sh1t out of the hack that posed the question :lol1:

I have noticed how the popular press are doing a "Stevie G" on John Terry, "JT" this "JT" that, sorry their names are Steven Gerrard and John Terry FFS, very irritating...