ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC charity football match???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/626228-esc-charity-football-match.html)

spally 03 September 2007 01:16 PM

baz, the more ESC players the better. Would like to keep it as an ESC match, but if there arent enough for 2 teams then might have to invite another team to take part.

cheers

AllenJ 03 September 2007 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by spally (Post 7225854)
baz, the more ESC players the better. Would like to keep it as an ESC match, but if there arent enough for 2 teams then might have to invite another team to take part.

cheers

Spally, Baz is an adopted ESC member. He has his 'flourescent' shirt from MENCAP to prove it.

spally 03 September 2007 01:30 PM

:thumb: have met Baz at brands. the list is growing, so hopefully we can keep this an ESC/SIDC match :thumb: :D

ABW 03 September 2007 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by spally (Post 7225888)
:thumb: have met Baz at brands. the list is growing, so hopefully we can keep this an ESC/SIDC match :thumb: :D

Am i allowed on the list :(

MrBush 03 September 2007 03:27 PM

Are we still looking for a venue for this match?

As we (me and me cousin) might have a sollution........

Watch this space! :norty:

Tiny 03 September 2007 03:47 PM

This is looking good :cool:

spally 03 September 2007 04:28 PM

Dal, of course you are mate....i am for 1 glad you are known as part of the ESC ;) :thumb:

Mr Bush, i have got to talk to a possible venue tomorrow, however am still open to listen to any other suggestions.

cheers

ABW 03 September 2007 04:42 PM

:D

MrBush 03 September 2007 05:22 PM

Well my cousin DjTempah sort of Knows the people from Grays Athletic FC and sujested getting intouch with them.

I just sent of a Email to the secretary so just waiting to hear back now. :norty:

spally 03 September 2007 05:54 PM

cool. let me know how you get on :thumb:

cheers

djtempah 03 September 2007 10:24 PM

also aswell as what MrBush sed i have been talking 2 one of the directors that sed if we dont have a response with in 1-2 weeks then he will personaly take the letter to the secutary! :thumb:

spally 07 September 2007 03:28 PM

djtempah, can you let me know ASAP as i have another pitch which i am now looking at dates sorted for.

cheers

MrBush 07 September 2007 05:00 PM

Grays got back in touch and said that they have a few other charity matches coming up so wouldn't be able to accomodate us...... :(

But I have been in touch with East Thurrock FC to see how they are set of up coming matches but are yet to recieve a reply!

Was also thinking about a pitch like Hornchurch United FC...... or maybe Fords pitch in Rushgreen? :norty:

spally 07 September 2007 06:24 PM

Mr bush,

have tried hornchurch. and they dont rent their pitch out during the season. Fords just didnt reply, and couldnt get hold of anyone at thurrock.

However, it is looking like i have a pitch and a sponsor for the pitch thrown in. Just need to get a few little details sorted. More info will be posted soon.

Cheers for trying though Mr Bush. :notworthy:

cheers

Spally

Milamber 27 September 2007 05:20 PM

Seen this Familiar poster:lol1:

spally 27 September 2007 05:55 PM

oh and am still going to sort this, just hope you dont mind playing on a cold sunday afternoon.

Things have gone a bit pete tong with the pitch, but this will still be happening.

cheers

djtempah 27 September 2007 10:43 PM

What about Tilbury Football Ground iv played there the pitch aint that bad.

Tiny 28 September 2007 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by spally (Post 7286715)
oh and am still going to sort this, just hope you dont mind playing on a cold sunday afternoon.

Things have gone a bit pete tong with the pitch, but this will still be happening.

cheers

Oh yes indeed , That's proper SL Football :luxhello: :luxhello:

wrxblade 29 September 2007 03:59 PM

Im in, just let me know the dates,

Bout time i put the boots back on :D

What sort of sponsorship are you guys looking for? Being as i have my own business i may be able to work a way that it is mutually benficial :D