ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Hamilton bins it (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/622616-hamilton-bins-it.html)

Mr Footlong 22 July 2007 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Drunken Bungle Whore (Post 7128309)

Somebody throw that man a fish biscuit! So much easier :D

NAF 22 July 2007 02:18 PM

sweet! thx peeps :D

Scoob99 22 July 2007 02:28 PM

Bye Bye Kimi:lol1:

Bonehead 22 July 2007 02:30 PM

Kimi's out

Bonehead 22 July 2007 02:57 PM

Now its raining again

StickyMicky 22 July 2007 03:24 PM

what a crazy race :lol:

Bonehead 22 July 2007 03:28 PM

That was nuts, how sweet was it for Ron Dennis to get that trophy off Schumacher!
Great for Alonso winning as it helps Mclarens championship - but what a shame about Lewis - cant get everything I suppose!

oobster 22 July 2007 03:38 PM

Superb race, I wonder if Alonso/McLaren will be penalised for the pit stop thing though.

Also, if Hiedfeld is penalised for the Ralf incident that could mean Lewis scores a point after all!

andythejock01wrx 22 July 2007 03:46 PM

Great race.

Re Lewis : there's always next time - it's a learning process !

Petem95 22 July 2007 03:52 PM

Great race - has to be said Alonso was quality - really kept things together even in the wet, when Massa seemed to slow quite a lot of a damp track.

Hamilton was lucky to get back on track after skidding off into the gravel trap - and the safety car was lucky not to get hit but Liuzzi's car which was airborne and going backwards!!

J4CKO 22 July 2007 08:34 PM

Jesus, what does the lad have to do to prove to the naysayers he is good, win it on foot ?

Mr Footlong 22 July 2007 08:57 PM

I think the whole weekend will be a good, humbling and beneficial experience for him. Although he has been nothing but professional since appearing in formula1, this will have shown him that although he has a great gift, he isn't God's gift just yet and he will learn quickly from these little mistakes. In all fairness did you guys see the visibility coming in to that corner? Yes they should have all slowed down but it looked like the type of rain/spray that folks like us would be doing 30 through!

Btw before anyone reads what I have said the wrong way for some reason, I am PRO HAMILTON. Hell, his family come from Grenada just like mine and I have been saying for years that we make the best drivers! :p

unclebuck 22 July 2007 09:34 PM

I didn't know anyone was anti Hamilton on this thread - except for 'mr nobby' :rolleyes: who trolled along last night.

:wonder:

andythejock01wrx 22 July 2007 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 7129171)
I didn't know anyone was anti Hamilton on this thread - except for 'mr nobby' :rolleyes: who trolled along last night.

:wonder:

:lol1:

Leslie 23 July 2007 01:50 PM

What a pity he changed to dry tyres too early. He did a couple of good fighting overtaking manouevres though and so did Alonso, Massa was not happy:)

Les

TSB Boy 23 July 2007 01:54 PM

Alonso hunting down and ultimately passing Massa towards the end was what F1 should be all about, to me it was what it used to be about, hard but fair "racing" and anyone that has a problem with that should be watching My Little Pony, not that I have one but you know what I mean :)

STi wanna Subaru 23 July 2007 02:04 PM

why's this still in here? If this was a football thread the mods would have shifted it smartish! If I could I'd be on an infracting mission right now!:mad:

;)

Leslie 23 July 2007 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Footlong (Post 7128240)
OMG, that was all absolutely hilarious! 6 cars float it in to the barrier! :D Pure comedy timing on that rain tbh.

Hardly surprising though, dry tyres on a circuit which has suddenly become flooded will catch anyone out! Can't do much about it when it starts to aquaplane.

It was a fair pass by Alonso on Massa and was a very good bit of driving right up to the time he didi it.

Les