ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   International (https://www.scoobynet.com/international-24/)
-   -   Spa & Nurburgring August b/h weekend (https://www.scoobynet.com/international-24/485117-spa-and-nurburgring-august-b-h-weekend.html)

Jay m A 27 June 2006 09:21 AM

Booked the hotel in Spa, not the one you chaps are at (2 nights min stay) but its only 5km from the circuit. More rooms available for those only needing to stay a single night :)

stevem2k 27 June 2006 04:00 PM

You want the balance of my 25 lap ticket Justin ? ( at least 8 left... )

No chance of getting back this year :(

Jay m A 27 June 2006 06:44 PM

Yes would be the answer :D

Not even as a (my) passenger?

stevem2k 27 June 2006 09:26 PM

aaaaaaahhhhh , you're playing the same game as I did :D ...

will ... ask ... boss ... The call of the Pistenklaus is strong ;)

stormy 30 June 2006 09:43 AM

8 weeks to go :-)

Luxembourg Friday night ???????, if so do you want me to block book a accom if so what *

stormy 06 July 2006 11:09 AM

Just mailed those of you going to Luxembourg Friday night ref hotel accom 7 weeks to go :-)

Jays Mate Steve also booked in at the Zurburg in Nurburg for Saturday night so 13 for dinner at the Pistenklause for 8 OClock

stevem2k 06 July 2006 11:21 AM

:thumb:

stormy 12 July 2006 12:01 PM

6 weeks to go.

Those up for Luxembourg have sent you a choice of accom, make a choice no later than this Friday, will book it this weekend so you will need to send me money.

Have another driver Keith joining us, travelling with the Friday crowd, Terry Tunnel is looking unlikely at the moment so Keith will be staying in the Zurburg in Terrys place.

Track insurance looking at discounted insurance from Competition insurance for both circuits if you want it.

If you havent booked a space at Spa get on with it.

So the Friday crowd

Keith Impreza Turbo, Stormy Specie, Barry TVR, Martin WRX, MRK Evo IX GT, Dave Evo VII,

Saturday crowd

Stuart WRX, Paul MR2, Jay and Steve RA, Steve WRX

Cant Wait

stormy 19 July 2006 05:47 PM

5 weeks to go

Still have a couple of options accom wise for Spa and Nurburg should any one want to join.

Off on holiday next week in Italy a punto 1.2 not quite the same as storming Europe in the Specie (cheaper on Petrol I suppose).

stormy 10 August 2006 12:04 PM

2 Weeks to go yep

MarvSTi5 12 August 2006 12:21 AM

If it was this time last year it would be the Stelvio Tour we'd be looking forward to - wish I was on this one with you guys !!

Enjoy :thumb:

stormy 17 August 2006 03:30 PM

Cheers Marv yep just a week to go, shame your not there thumbs up in my rear view mirror, hows life?.

MarvSTi5 18 August 2006 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by stormy
Cheers Marv yep just a week to go, shame your not there thumbs up in my rear view mirror, hows life?.

Going well mate but the STi10 I have now, even with it's 355BHP, is not the same animal as the 5 so it's up for a sale and I have another incoming :norty:

terryb 18 August 2006 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by MarvSTi5

Going well mate but the STi10 I have now, even with it's 355BHP, is not the same animal as the 5 so it's up for a sale and I have another incoming :norty:

Marv - you should have a look at mine for sale mate in the Classifieds Cars for Sale - gotta go soon :(

How you doing anyway buddy :D

cwt 18 August 2006 11:44 PM

All booked to go to spa, booked through the MLR. Being accompanied by a mate in an M3.