ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Dorset meet for November!!!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/370831-dorset-meet-for-november.html)

RON 31 October 2004 06:22 PM

Anyone fancy doing a track day at Hullavington on Friday this week, I'm doing it in my car, so another face would be cool, any car ya like, as long as it goes!! it's just north of the M4 at Chippenham, fingers crossed for the weather!!

Foot_Tapper 31 October 2004 06:49 PM

Cheers Myk an Ron fer the wheels place.
Hullavington's an old airfield innit ? Maybe another time Ron, still more stuff to do on mine b4 that stuff. Should be ready in about 2 yrs ROFL

Nick P1 31 October 2004 06:51 PM

Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust Up For Grabs & Forge Dump Valve

Hi Guys any of you fancy a Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust, for a classic, and a Forge Dump Valve for a classic Scoob

Exhaust £350
Dump Valve £50

E Mail is kinsonN@aol.com

pauld37 31 October 2004 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Foot_Tapper
Guys can yaz help me out. After a wheel refurb place.
Anywhere round dorset will do providing not wanting second mortgage.
Cheers

Oh and TTT !!

Also one on Creekmoor behind Macro on Cabot lane, its called Oops! something or the other:)

Soulgirl 01 November 2004 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by RON
Postcode is DT11 9EW

Link to multimap.... http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...t.x=5&out.y=10

Acually, I do remember where this pub is because my friend nearly bought that thatched cottage across the road... :)

See you orrible lot around 7.30. Possibly bringing a mate who has just brough a scooby and enjoying the virgin excitement of turbo driving :D

terryb 01 November 2004 01:34 PM

Sorry folks

Not well today so going to have to give this a miss - hope to see you next month.

Regards

Terry

scoobynutta555 01 November 2004 02:37 PM

Had a look in on the way home yesterday 2.00 pm, looks like an ok place for a meet. 7.30 is a bit of a strange time for a sunday meet though, all the sunday ones around here are at lunchtime.

Wonder what the Mods will edit out this time for non existant offensive comment?

DBY 01 November 2004 02:56 PM

It's 7.30 pm on first Monday of the month

Regards

John

scoobynutta555 01 November 2004 03:31 PM

Cheers John. Got it into my head that the 1st was a Sunday!

Soulgirl 01 November 2004 11:02 PM

Thanks guys... (and gals) - had a brilliant time this month - hopefully we can do a December one too seeing as we do them early in the month... well, we want to give out our cheap tacky crimbo cards don't we :)

RON 01 November 2004 11:11 PM

No worries Karen, glad you enjoyed it, beats sitting out front of a coffee shop in a town eh!!!
Not sure we'll be next month, any ideas!
Was good to see a new face, and someone who knows what the throttle does too!! eh Justin??

Dark Blue Mark 02 November 2004 09:22 AM

Alloy magic is the wheel repair place. I think they have moved from behind Mercedes.

MB

Soulgirl 02 November 2004 11:44 AM

LOL Ron...

I think it would be nice to meet early Dec - say 1st Monday? My work colleague would like to attend also. That will be another new face to the current brat-pack :D

pauld37 02 November 2004 01:06 PM

Thought John has taken the mod thing a bit far, fitting a Corsa body to his car:cuckoo: :D

DBY 02 November 2004 03:15 PM

Paul It's off to have a full decat, re map, fmic, bigger turbo, new injectors, fuel rails ect.
Suspension struts to be filed with concrete to make it go round corners!!
Still gave Mike aka "Gunner" a run for his money last night coming back from the meet, he only pulled out about 2 miles on me on the main straight.LOL

John

Soulgirl 02 November 2004 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by pauld37
Thought John has taken the mod thing a bit far, fitting a Corsa body to his car:cuckoo: :D

Ha ha haaa... still, he did impress me with his handbrake turn into the carpark
:norty:

GUNNER 02 November 2004 09:52 PM

John,that's the quickest that corsa will ever go for the rest of it's life! if it threw a piston it would of gone out the bonnet and punched a hole in the ozone layer:D.
Have delisted myself by the way, so back to plan ' A '. Brake's where crap again going into round-about LOL..

DBY 03 November 2004 04:05 PM

Mike, If a piston had gone through the bonnett that would have evened it up a bit, as the Corsa is 3 cylinder 1.2, roller skates fitted on door handles helped through that roundabout LOL, bloke coming round in his white van shat himself I think!! Reverting back to plan A has got to be the sensible way to go even if it cost's it bit more, as it will give you piece of mind if any thing goes wrong in the future. The other thing to consider is if there are further versions of Eutek it will not cost a fortune to have Bob do an upgrade.

Regards

John

Soulgirl 03 November 2004 04:09 PM

roller skates fitted on door handles helped through that roundabout
ha ha ha aaaahaaaa....

G00ner 04 November 2004 05:28 PM

AlloyMagik moved to the unit behind ProTyre.

Might bring my new Spec B to next months meet. ;)

FTAO John, now we'll see who drives an old mans car... ;) :p

Soulgirl 05 November 2004 10:22 PM

You traded in the Legacy then Gooner?