ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Goodbye Scoobynet (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1039648-goodbye-scoobynet.html)

RS_Matt 27 June 2016 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 11851684)
You're classified as special needs though. :thumb:

0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds with 300lbft, something a Newage STi could never do. Can't be good for the traders, surely?

Is it true a few of them have messaged you saying my WRX is killing their trade? I mean they can't make money selling used TD05's!!!!!

Paben 27 June 2016 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by RS_Matt (Post 11851753)
0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds with 300lbft, something a Newage STi could never do. Can't be good for the traders, surely?

Is it true a few of them have messaged you saying my WRX is killing their trade? I mean they can't make money selling used TD05's!!!!!

Your Day Release pass has expired now, so back to the rehab unit with you.

fat-thomas 27 June 2016 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Pink Ninja (Post 11851201)
That's politics...play the game or keep quiet but moaning about the result is pathetic and childlike, Lots of new petitions have appeared today...My favourites being ,

1) Give England a 2nd chance replay if they lose against Iceland on Monday

2) raise the titanic then rebuild it and give it a second chance to reach America

3) A rematch of the battle of Hastings as I am unhappy with the result

4) spend the £350,000,000 on rebuilding the Death Star

Not in any particular order tho :lol1:

it could be replay the iceland game in the euros:lol1:

ZANY 27 June 2016 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11851771)
it could be replay the iceland game in the euros:lol1:

Funny guy skinny D :D

Petem95 27 June 2016 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by warrenm2 (Post 11851100)
Well its come to the point where I no longer have any interest in posting here. The reality free bubble is one thing, but the outright hatred by some who claim to be so tolerant is another.

A thread that was supposed to be about putting our differences behind us descended so rapidly into hate, bile and vitriol that any hope of reconciliation seemed a distant dream.

Shout at the moon all you like LOSERS, but the people have spoken, suck it up. Wail, howl, moan and throw those toys but come to realise that you really are children unable to deal with democracy. Grow the FVCK UP

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...3f12a62c4a.jpg

Yeah yeah I know, don't let the door hit you etc etc, whatever :hjtwofing

It's becoming just like on social media here. The big-mouthed liberals shout down everyone who doesn't agree with their deluded and idealist 'progressive' views, to the point where nobody can be bothered to argue with them, so the majority view is driven underground.

I find it genuinely concerning as it's mirroring what's happening in the states. An increasing divide between liberals and conservatives.

One of my mates (who was one of my best mates throughout school and uni) has turned into a die-hard liberal and it's affected our friendship to the point where we don't really speak anymore.

RS_Matt 27 June 2016 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11851765)
Your Day Release pass has expired now, so back to the rehab unit with you.

When the Newage STi came out a 100% of the Subaru community bemoaned the extra weight and lack of acceleration. Lightly lightened Newage WRX goes fast as a Classic with same power, its now all about handling. Lmfao.

JGlanzaV 27 June 2016 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by RS_Matt (Post 11851786)
When the Newage STi came out a 100% of the Subaru community bemoaned the extra weight and lack of acceleration. Lightly lightened Newage WRX goes fast as a Classic with same power, its now all about handling. Lmfao.

Shut up Matthew....

RS_Matt 27 June 2016 09:09 PM

Irony is classic owners are fitting Brembos and 6 speeds and losing serious pace

JGlanzaV 27 June 2016 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by RS_Matt (Post 11851799)
Irony is classic owners are fitting Brembos and 6 speeds and losing serious pace

What a load of bollocks.

My classic is significantly faster with a 6 speed as it will make it to the end now the track rather than inploding

Paben 27 June 2016 09:38 PM

Who would have thought that Warren's departure would be marked by a WRX/Sti revival?! Beneath Beachy Head something will be revolving in the surf!

fat-thomas 27 June 2016 09:42 PM

Looks like England are going for brexit mk2

stonejedi 27 June 2016 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11851838)
Looks like England are going for brexit mk2

:lol:"They're coming home" "their coming home" "their coming" England's coming home...:D.SJ.

8ulldog 29 June 2016 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11851189)
I've attracted a few weirdos over the years on here.
Another won't make any difference:lol1:

I wonder what the common denominator is? :confused:

fat-thomas 29 June 2016 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by 8ulldog (Post 11852461)
I wonder what the common denominator is? :confused:

I'd say people buying the poo.5 hatch knowing it's rubbish then getting upset when people point it out.

8ulldog 29 June 2016 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11852588)
I'd say people buying the poo.5 hatch knowing it's rubbish then getting upset when people point it out.

Why are you so bitter and obsessive? Is it because you can't have one?

Put some pictures of your car up so that any issues it may have can be called out after every post you make to strike a balance.

WRXrowdy 29 June 2016 08:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 8ulldog (Post 11852748)

Put some pictures of your car up so that any issues it may have can be called out after every post you make to strike a balance.

Attachment 32675

fat-thomas 29 June 2016 09:00 PM

:lol1:

DYK 29 June 2016 09:00 PM

What's all this about leaving ? feck me this referendum has caused upset.
:razz:
shrug it off and carry on...

CharlySkunkWeed 29 June 2016 09:05 PM

:notworthy

He already knows its a boring diesel VAG P.O.S , that none of us want to see.

But be careful , you'll be accused of stalking him soon. Bit rich comming from someone who trolls a forum about a car he doesn't own.

fat-thomas 29 June 2016 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by CharlySkunkWeed (Post 11852761)

He already knows is a boring diesel VAG P.O.S , that none of us want to see.

But be careful , you'll be accused of stalking him soon. Bit rich comming from someone who trolls a forum about a car he doesn't own.

And if by magic he appears

WRXrowdy 29 June 2016 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11852759)
What's all this about leaving ? feck me this referendum has caused upset.
:razz:
shrug it off and carry on...

Yeh internet brands are based in California not Europe so it makes no difference :lol1:

The Pink Ninja 29 June 2016 09:09 PM

Is that a factual stastic as it was done for safety reasons...I smashed a Bugeye 60mph head on in to a tree which was the last wrx I owned as I got sti's after that...I never complained about the weight :lol1:

Paben 29 June 2016 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by CharlySkunkWeed (Post 11852761)

He already knows its a boring diesel VAG P.O.S , that none of us want to see.

Every time you react to him it reinforces his belief that people on here find him amusing rather than the total tw@t he actually is. Best ignored.

CharlySkunkWeed 29 June 2016 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11852768)
Every time you react to him it reinforces his belief that people on here find him amusing rather than the total tw@t he actually is. Best ignored.

Oh i try to ignore him , believe me. I wish he was banned . . . . .again.

fat-thomas 29 June 2016 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by CharlySkunkWeed (Post 11852772)
Oh i try to ignore him , believe me. I wish he was banned . . . . .again.

do you wake up everyday and check to see what i have posted?? :lol1:

madscoob 29 June 2016 09:31 PM

how do you work that out ?
i have watched a classis with 300bhp reg no L711 Lan beat a bugeye with 404bhp with launch control and antilag 4 times out of 5 down the 1/4 at smeatharpe
both fat gits driving (2 mates)
matrix on here was the classic owner, he may still have video of it to confirm if needed
oh and on the 5th go derek stalled it :thumb:

jonc 29 June 2016 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11852759)
What's all this about leaving ? feck me this referendum has caused upset

Vote SCEXIT!