ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Cheryl Cole tattoo (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/983680-cheryl-cole-tattoo.html)

B0DSKI 26 August 2013 07:08 PM

I love it.

Se picked probably the best tattoo artist in the world in Nikko Hurtado to do it too.

http://www.nikkohurtado.com/index.php

stilover 26 August 2013 07:48 PM

Such a pretty girl. But god does she make some wrong decisions?

Firstly, was marrying that T.wat Cole, and then that stupid Tattoo.

I'd still do her like my life depended on it. Just not Doggy, so I don't have to look at that stupid Tattoo.

g7prs 26 August 2013 07:59 PM

Frankie Boyle tweeted her to say he had tattooed his cock to look like a bee :)

hodgy0_2 26 August 2013 08:06 PM

Brilliant

Turbohot 26 August 2013 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555 (Post 11190452)
Sounds like Sticky Vicky. Youtube her :D

I don't know. It was MIL's Hawaii holiday snaps.

Not just the dancers, you get that from some older aerobic instructors as well. They're super fit with their body, but pretty worn on face. There's botox as well now, so less people are wrinkly. They're just looking as if they have come out of a boxing ring instead with puffed up faces and Donald duck mouths; looking like Spitting Images of themselves.

f1_fan 26 August 2013 08:30 PM

Surely tattoos are a personal thing so if she's happy with it who are we to sit in judgement?

I know of course that nearly all the posters on here are perfect examples of the human species who have achived perfection in every walk of their lives and are therefore fully qualified to comment on someone else's choices, but there you go!!

scoobynutta555 26 August 2013 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11190623)
Surely tattoos are a personal thing so if she's happy with it who are we to sit in judgement?

I know of course that nearly all the posters on here are perfect examples of the human species who have achived perfection in every walk of their lives and are therefore fully qualified to comment on someone else's choices, but there you go!!

So personal she's released pics of them all over her ar5e to everyone. In any case people judge other people all the time including you judging 'us' :D

scoobynutta555 26 August 2013 08:37 PM

It won't be Sticky Vicky then she's in Benidorm. Video worth a watch if you've never seen before ;)

Turbohot 26 August 2013 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11190623)

I know, I know! It's human nature to comment on things, f1. Having a large tattoo on her back doesn't make her into a criminal or anything, and no one is saying that. No one can stop her to get another one either, if she likes. But we all do have opinions on other people's choices, and we should be able to comment on them, as long as comments aren't too below her belt, come on. No one is judging her.

It's like you saying that VW is sh!t, wherease I think it's pretty good, and a poor person's Audi. :cool: :D

Turbohot 26 August 2013 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555 (Post 11190633)
It won't be Sticky Vicky then she's in Benidorm. Video worth a watch if you've never seen before ;)

I've already Googled her. :D It says that she and her daughter throw various things out of their various bodily holes. This includes razors and other sharp objects. :eek: I don't want to watch that, thanks. :mad:

f1_fan 26 August 2013 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555 (Post 11190631)
So personal she's released pics of them all over her ar5e to everyone. In any case people judge other people all the time including you judging 'us' :D

Actually it was her tattooist that released them.

As for the rest of it you lot need judging ;)

An0n0m0us 26 August 2013 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by g7prs (Post 11190577)
Frankie Boyle tweeted her to say he had tattooed his cock to look like a bee :)

:lol1:

Leslie 27 August 2013 02:41 PM

One day she may realise what a mistake it was to get such a tattoo.

Les