ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   That's a great message to send out (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/978897-thats-a-great-message-to-send-out.html)

Peedee 02 July 2013 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11137731)
I am struggling to find any sport where anywhere near as many competitors have been found to be using banned substances as cycling and in fact I can't think of any in motorsport at all so that statement is just utter nonsense!

:lol: LOL at you and your guessing games... and anyway how does my prowess at sport or my weight come to that have any effect on whether cycling is a clean sport and worthy of being watched or not.... you accuse me of posting sh1te and yet I am expected to see your efforts as anything but. You. my sad little friend are a Grade A hypocrite! I also wonder why you bother reading them too.... weird really!

Now if you want to watch a sport that celebrates cheats then that is up to you, but IMO says a lot about your character!

Ah so your post presented as fact you now admit is conjecture.... says it all really :cuckoo:

So you can stand there and say that there is absolutely no one in Motorsport that takes performance enhancing drugs to speed up reaction times, cut fatigue levels etc? I'm pretty sure there is, and I've no doubt if I dug deep enough into the wonders of google, I'd find them.

Firstly, im not your 'friend', lets clear that one up now. I'm guessing that I'm correct then on the overweight forty something? My point is that if you had ever been into any sort of sport at any level which requires years of training, you would probably have some sort of experience to back up your ridiculous first post, but no doubt you. As said, I don't condone doping / drug taking in any sport. You're also failing to notice the 1000's of cyclists (the vast majority, may I add) some world class, both male and female that don't take drugs, blowing your original post to pieces. There are no doubt lots of decent folk on here that love cycling and follow it religiously, therefore you're also instantly insulting them, funnily enough from the comfort of your own armchair.

I'd also like to know how cycling "celebrates" cheating?????????

Oh, and the last part of your previous message doesn't make sense. I'm merely basing the fact that all 13,000 odd of your posts would read along the same lines if I'd ever want to read them (which coincidently I wouldn't before you come up with some random stalking comment??)...pedantic bull$hit. Common knowledge that fella.

"Stupid sport followed by the incredibly gullible"........ Has to be the most ridiculous comment I've read thus far on this forum, and I've no doubt I'm not the only one that thinks this

Maybe we should just agree to disagree on this, its quite obviously not going anywhere and I certainly wouldn't want to turn it into yet ANOTHER 'who thinks F1_fan is a tw4t' thread!!

f1_fan 02 July 2013 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Peedee (Post 11137810)
So you can stand there and say that there is absolutely no one in Motorsport that takes performance enhancing drugs to speed up reaction times, cut fatigue levels etc? I'm pretty sure there is, and I've no doubt if I dug deep enough into the wonders of google, I'd find them.

Firstly, im not your 'friend', lets clear that one up now. I'm guessing that I'm correct then on the overweight forty something? My point is that if you had ever been into any sort of sport at any level which requires years of training, you would probably have some sort of experience to back up your ridiculous first post, but no doubt you. As said, I don't condone doping / drug taking in any sport. You're also failing to notice the 1000's of cyclists (the vast majority, may I add) some world class, both male and female that don't take drugs, blowing your original post to pieces. There are no doubt lots of decent folk on here that love cycling and follow it religiously, therefore you're also instantly insulting them, funnily enough from the comfort of your own armchair.

I'd also like to know how cycling "celebrates" cheating?????????

Oh, and the last part of your previous message doesn't make sense. I'm merely basing the fact that all 13,000 odd of your posts would read along the same lines if I'd ever want to read them (which coincidently I wouldn't before you come up with some random stalking comment??)...pedantic bull$hit. Common knowledge that fella.

"Stupid sport followed by the incredibly gullible"........ Has to be the most ridiculous comment I've read thus far on this forum, and I've no doubt I'm not the only one that thinks this

Maybe we should just agree to disagree on this, its quite obviously not going anywhere and I certainly wouldn't want to turn it into yet ANOTHER 'who thinks F1_fan is a tw4t' thread!!

Fine by me as I can't reason with you as you don't have the capacity. At least a thread about me being a tw4t would be a debate... whereas you have removed all doubt as to that debate about yourself :thumb:

One thing though, find me a driver in Motorsport who has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs as otherwise your statement is clearly the stupidest thing on here today. When you can't then look at all the top cyclists who have ... finely then it might sink in!

GotBoost? 02 July 2013 12:02 PM

I'll tell you a secret: Not every sport gets tested in the intensity etc. Don't think that Track&Field, Rowing (or any other sport where money is involved, FWIW) is any different. Main difference with cycling is that in cycling there are more DIY dopers than in other sports, where protection by the government/authorities/sponsors is evident. Cycling is the scapegoat in the fight against PEDs.