ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/)
-   -   MD321H or MD321T and Inlet. (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/932236-md321h-or-md321t-and-inlet.html)

speedflash 01 July 2012 07:44 PM

rob if you dont like the 20g then you need a 321h pal

Rob Day 01 July 2012 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by speedflash (Post 10689225)
rob if you dont like the 20g then you need a 321h pal

It's not that I don't like the 20G pal, I'm just going to look for a H as a replacement ;)

I was talking with Andrew and he agreed that the H would fit the bill better, and that everything else is already in place to accommodate it, but could benefit from Tubular headers like you said. I think ideally I want a 450bhp road car to chuck on track occasionally until funds permit a built motor :D

I'll be much better off next year so it might be then before things really happen!

Don't get me wrong, the car drives fantastic and as 400bhp goes it bang on where I wanted to be. The spool is great and the power delivery is very smooth,all the work you and Andrew have done as paid off, it's just time to keep looking for a replacement blower LOL.

Also looking for a FMIC and clutch :lol1:

Rob

Gyver 03 July 2012 07:18 PM

Hi,

I've got a RCM intake setup that i might part with, brand new and puchased 2 months ago with reciept.
170mm K&N Filter
80mm spun trumpet
80mm-73mm Samco hose in Red.

Interested?

Rob Day 03 July 2012 07:35 PM

Thansk for the offer, but since the start of the thread I purchased a AF20G as I needed to get the car back on the road, but Im still looking for a MD321H or a T..... im leaning towards the T now ;)

So as a result I bought a RCM Induction with K&N Filter already, and a Silicon Inlet Hose, but thanks for the offer.

Rob

X70cky 03 July 2012 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Gyver (Post 10692163)
Hi,

I've got a RCM intake setup that i might part with, brand new and puchased 2 months ago with reciept.
170mm K&N Filter
80mm spun trumpet
80mm-73mm Samco hose in Red.

Interested?

So this has the bigger MAF yeh? 80mm pipe work? Wot price you after?

andyscoobym3 03 July 2012 08:31 PM

andy@scoobyspares has a RCM400 in stock

Rob Day 03 July 2012 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by andyscoobym3 (Post 10692311)
andy@scoobyspares has a RCM400 in stock

Cheers Andy,

Do you know anymore about it as there is a few specs I think :wonder:

Are you back on the Impreza scene yet after your monster classic a few years ago?

Rob

pooeater 03 July 2012 09:38 PM

Hi Rob running a H in my classic and i must say cracking turbo if not a little to much for road use (just me) but with your newage been a touch heavier id think id be looking at a T or SC46

Just my 2p worth;)

Rob Day 03 July 2012 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by pooeater (Post 10692465)
Hi Rob running a H in my classic and i must say cracking turbo if not a little to much for road use (just me) but with your newage been a touch heavier id think id be looking at a T or SC46

Just my 2p worth;)

Your probably right bud. Im at the 400bhp marker now (guess work as its not been dyno'd).

When I initially started looking for a Turbo I was looking for a H, but couldnt find one for love no money, so I settled for a AF20G which has delivered the goods for what the turbo is capable of doing.

So If I was now to find a H, what would I gain? Better spool and a little more power inparticularly at lower RPM. So it is it worth it:wonder:

Im leaning towards a T but I dont want a bucket load of lag, and going by a thread I found recently it looks like it might be ok... Im still researching. :D

Rob

Gyver 03 July 2012 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rob Day (Post 10692188)
Thansk for the offer, but since the start of the thread I purchased a AF20G as I needed to get the car back on the road, but Im still looking for a MD321H or a T..... im leaning towards the T now ;)

So as a result I bought a RCM Induction with K&N Filter already, and a Silicon Inlet Hose, but thanks for the offer.

Rob

No problem mate, good luck with finding a turbo:thumb:
Just sold my unused billet H here i Sweden a couple of weeks ago, lovely turbo that is.