ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   scoobyworld. (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/921384-scoobyworld.html)

tubbytommy 18 January 2012 08:50 PM

op opened another account under same ip i would guess and started name calling scoobyworld.
mods deleted i would think.

better add this to my post though.

DISCLAIMER: While the following MAY be factual, this comment is only my opinion and does not include a false statement.(just incase lol)

:lol:

neilwrx 18 January 2012 08:50 PM

whos op?

neilwrx 18 January 2012 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10438874)
op opened another account under same ip i would guess and started name calling scoobyworld.
mods deleted i would think.

better add this to my post though.

DISCLAIMER: While the following MAY be factual, this comment is only my opinion and does not include a false statement.(just incase lol)

:lol:

:notworthylol

Kieran_Burns 18 January 2012 08:52 PM

It wasn't the OP, but yes we (I) did delete the posts as it was a duplicate account. Please don't speculate on who - we should keep this thread on topic. :)

neilwrx 18 January 2012 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns (Post 10438883)
It wasn't the OP, but yes we (I) did delete the posts as it was a duplicate account. Please don't speculate on who - we should keep this thread on topic. :)

Will do Mr burns:)

MattyB1983 18 January 2012 08:58 PM

At the end of the day scoobyworld do an awful lot of business. Sometimes the odd mistake happens, it can't be helped and happens in every company.
You really should of called them first and discussed the issues directly before posting a negative comment. If they then turned round and said 'sod off' etc then yes, post away all the negative you like.
It's a minor issue that will be sorted instantly after a phone call.

tubbytommy 18 January 2012 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by MattyB1983 (Post 10438897)
At the end of the day scoobyworld do an awful lot of business. Sometimes the odd mistake happens, it can't be helped and happens in every company.
You really should of called them first and discussed the issues directly before posting a negative comment. If they then turned round and said 'sod off' etc then yes, post away all the negative you like.

+1

mybugeye 18 January 2012 09:12 PM

Like someone mentioned about out of stock items. Scoobyworld had my rear shocks sent direct from the distributor so I got them next day because I'd told them it was urgent.

Their service is 10/10 from me.

Also had work done there and I was really happy, they are a great bunch. A friend of mine uses them aswell now and he too had great service.

Unfortunately I think you have just been unlucky

Wild Thing 18 January 2012 09:21 PM

The item may simply be out of stock, ring them and see, any good company will offer you your money back if you are not prepared to wait.

geordieempire 18 January 2012 09:23 PM

Used them a few times and when goods were delayed they blamed the supplier, I contacted them again regarding an order I placed but this was by email so maybe better phoning them as still waiting for reply.

MattJ85 18 January 2012 09:41 PM

I ordered my rear shock absorbers from them and got an email back 10 mins later saying if I ordered within the next hour they would dispatch that day and that's without using the 24 hour courier, so I got my parts next day and without incurring high postage fees, i think that's outstanding service!!

Considering that was my six order with them I will be defo going back again !!

QUICKSCOOB 18 January 2012 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by MattyB1983 (Post 10438897)

+2.

Saalro 18 January 2012 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by MattyB1983 (Post 10438858)
Subscribed.....

Lol i was thinking the same thing haha.

Thanks
Sam

lordharding 18 January 2012 11:36 PM

Can't believe you started such a negative thread against a well respected company like scoobyworld
I'm sure you could find time to ring them rather then bad mouth them on here

I'm just repeating what 10 + people have told you and 300 + people are thinking

3 days late
Is it really the end on the world

davedipster 18 January 2012 11:47 PM

Always had good service, and stuff has arrived next day on std delivery.

dipster.

neilwrx 19 January 2012 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by lordharding (Post 10439269)
Can't believe you started such a negative thread against a well respected company like scoobyworld
I'm sure you could find time to ring them rather then bad mouth them on here

I'm just repeating what 10 + people have told you and 300 + people are thinking

3 days late
Is it really the end on the world

nope not end of the world but i did pay for 24hr and it seems it is the end of the world since i started this thread!!!! jesus people need to calm down :cuckoo:

KrisBuc 19 January 2012 06:54 AM

I ordered my bc's 3days before Xmas knowing time was short to receive them but lone behold they arrived next day !! Excellent service for me as its a hectic time of year for post

bigarf 19 January 2012 07:06 AM

tbh it would have been so much easier just to pick up the phone and ask were the item had got to.there isnt a day goes by that i'm not ordering something or other,normally most things come on time but somethings don't.its not always the suppliers fault.to take the time to come on to a forum and slate a company for something that is a few days late,before you even know the facts yourself.when it takes seconds just to pick up a phone is just a little bit low imo.

STEVEBOXER 19 January 2012 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 10438607)
Before bad mouthing them it may be worth ringing them, probably an issue with the delivery company rather than Scoobyworld themselves.

+1

neilwrx 19 January 2012 10:31 AM

They have replied to my email and its getting sorted as we speak and to be fair to scoobyworld they have been very helpful.

tubbytommy 19 January 2012 11:46 AM

So what a pointless thread!
Well done, ring first next time!
Shame they didnt read this and tell you to f*ck off

neilwrx 19 January 2012 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10439668)

Without making sure I had the item or refund? I think not, anyways it gave you something to talk about!

chocolate_o_brian 19 January 2012 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10439668)

Two things....

1. This thread has not put me off doing business with Scoobyworld.
2. This thread has put me of doing business with Neilwrx.

tubbytommy 19 January 2012 12:37 PM

so whos fault was it???

i see no apology

neilwrx 19 January 2012 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 10439726)
Two things....

1. This thread has not put me off doing business with Scoobyworld.
2. This thread has put me of doing business with Neilwrx.

1.pointless post
2.who really cares? I have 6 positive feedback and all transaction were quick payment+delivery/collection.

Bugeyed Bri 19 January 2012 12:43 PM

Chill dudes.
I always believe that you can tell how good a company is by how they deal with problems when they do happen. We're all human afterall (well some of you lot are gods actually, I'm in awe of your knowledge and skills) and mistakes do happen.
Sounds like Scoobyworld are a good bunch, never having used them, and I'm sure Neil would use them again if he's had a good response to his problem.
Nice happy world eh?

tubbytommy 19 January 2012 12:44 PM

but he has not answered whos fault it was maybe that would help.

bad traders should be named and shamed, but scoobyworld are a good company and well respected in the subaru community.

I am talking from experience here, i have bought lots of parts from them in the past and they answer emails straight away and supply tracking numbers.

also if you ring them the lady who answers the phone is very knowledgable about subarus and helpful.
i had a few parts fitted there on tuesday and the mechanic was very good and pointed out a few things he spotted whilst under my car.

if you ever go to one of there rr days, you will find them a helpful and friendly bunch.

my problem with this thread was he started it before phoning to see what the problem was, i know most on here would take no notice but it could have cost them sales through no fault of there own,which could be costly to a small company in these hard financial times.

neilwrx 19 January 2012 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10439740)
so whos fault was it???

i see no apology

The reason I was given was an admin error caused org to be sent via royal mail not via the courier as requested and after that whip knows.I was offers a refund on the postage and a fresh one is being sent via courier and should the other item turn up at any point I shall send it back.

I neilwrx apologise and retract any comments/statement that I made that could have caused damage to the reputation/customer base of scoobyworld.

Bugeyed Bri 19 January 2012 12:55 PM

Sweet :)

tubbytommy 19 January 2012 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by neilwrx (Post 10439757)
The reason I was given was an admin error caused org to be sent via royal mail not via the courier as requested and after that whip knows.I was offers a refund on the postage and a fresh one is being sent via courier and should the other item turn up at any point I shall send it back.

I neilwrx apologise and retract any comments/statement that I made that could have caused damage to the reputation/customer base of scoobyworld.

so if you phoned first,all would have been sorted and there was no need to brand them a rip off like you did in your opening post.

well done you have made yourself to look a proper idiot on scoobynet.

take a bow