ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   From Jag to Scoob!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/904903-from-jag-to-scoob.html)

Hawk aye the noo 11 September 2011 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by 99jdee (Post 10230099)
hey man welcome to the forum!

i myself love my scoob, just got my scooby recently after deciding my love of my life is to precious for me to drive around 24/7 my fully restored ford fiesta, and my pride and joy!

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6993/cadssa.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for the welcome.
I used to want the XR2 version of that. You don't see too many fiesta's of that shape left. A mate used to have the 1.1 version and thrashed it to within an inch of it's life (he was 17 at the time) and it was the most free revving fiesta I have ever been in lol!!:lol1:

99jdee 11 September 2011 04:22 PM

you know mate i was only kidding about the fiesta it aint mine, i just typed crap car into google and posted it lmao! anyways welcome!

Hawk aye the noo 11 September 2011 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by 99jdee (Post 10230878)
you know mate i was only kidding about the fiesta it aint mine, i just typed crap car into google and posted it lmao! anyways welcome!

Phew!!!! Thank god for that lol!!!! Didn't want to say what I really thought incase I offended anyone on my 1st thread lol!!:lol1:

True what I said about the XR2 though!!!:thumb:

KK3960 17 September 2011 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by juggers (Post 10229250)
Eaxactley the same a me ,but i sold my 997 turbo cab gen 1 and am on the hunt for a 997 turbo gen 2 :norty:
They seem to be up for silly money tho :brickwall

Nothing beets a scoob!

Yes gen 2 997 Turbos are still poles apart in the ££'s from Gen 1's mines for Sale at the moment for £53K with 25k on the clock, a real bargain considering the £110k :eek:price new for a 200MPH Supercar. It rolling roaded at 535HP, 595LBS on the same rollers where my last scoob pulled 430HP, 390Lbs with a 321T. Better F*nny Magnet than the Scoob though:thumb: Although id never be without my Wagon.

PHILLSSCOOB350BHP 18 September 2011 09:17 AM

Hi guys i'm a newb to the site too , i've just bought my second scoob , had a type r to start when i got rid nothing could come close , so just bought a 96 wrx with a few extra's on it !!!! needs a few things ironing out but the guys on here are top blokes with sound advice, love the pics hawk aye the noo really hope you get on well with your wrx

ginger321 18 September 2011 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by s70rjw (Post 10228486)
Welcome. WRX is a great, reliable, tuneable car. Fastest colour too

white ones are quicker:hjtwofing

Im sure white paint adds ten percent across the rev range:Suspiciou

to the original poster - lovely car mate enjoy:thumb:

Hawk aye the noo 19 September 2011 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by PHILLSSCOOB350BHP (Post 10241671)
Hi guys i'm a newb to the site too , i've just bought my second scoob , had a type r to start when i got rid nothing could come close , so just bought a 96 wrx with a few extra's on it !!!! needs a few things ironing out but the guys on here are top blokes with sound advice, love the pics hawk aye the noo really hope you get on well with your wrx

Thanks Phil., Yes I am getting on great with my wrx. Just been down to the boat show in southampton and then Goodwood revival. Drove my scoob to a mates in worcester (about 350 miles each way), and it drove like a dream.:D I didn't find it too noisy or harsh on the motor way either. Very happy with it. We then used my mate's car for the rest of the way. Hope you are as happy with yours as I am.
Cheers
Roger

Hawk aye the noo 19 September 2011 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by ginger321 (Post 10241720)
white ones are quicker:hjtwofing

Im sure white paint adds ten percent across the rev range:Suspiciou

to the original poster - lovely car mate enjoy:thumb:

Lol!!! White faster than silver???? Not sure on that one:wonder:

Thanks for the compliment on the car though:thumb: