ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   scubbay (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/885199-scubbay.html)

busby330 26 April 2011 09:37 AM

having dealt with a few s****y traders on here and other clubs, I can honestly say I 100% believe scubbay, this is for many reasons but the main one being NO SCAMMER i have ever met would stay on a owners club and defend his position as they normally scurry back under there stone. Had it been myself that brought the turbo i would want to see pictures of the turbo's condition if i was spending the £300 (or £800 in ur money as u say). I dont believe he would gain anything from scamming you either because he would lose to much in the process.

As for Scubbay I wouldnt even bother about this to be honest mate, anyone with common sense can see you aint in the wrong here.

all that said thats my opinion

beliblisk 26 April 2011 11:16 AM

Yeah i know that i screwed up abit by not asking for photos and for paying with gift option (two lessons learned) but things do go wrong sometimes if you are unexpirienced.

Scubbay again,i did post pics of the turbo that i got from you.VF 35 cant be bought here case in total we have around 50 imprezas turbo of all generations in whole country.If i owned VF 35 befor dont you thing Bob Rawle would map my car last mont with it instaled?I am running TD04h atm.

I posted couple things in my last post but Scubbay got it deleted cause he though i attacked him personnally with posting:i hope i didnt get "borrowed busted" turbo.That was not personal attack on you,cause i would never do that.

So again....if it doesnt get deleted.

This wasnt ment as popularity competition.It was ment as gathering info regarding turbo and possible solutions to the problem.

Why would you think i would even try scamming established SN member?I like SN and i wouldnt do anything to get my rep dirty.

Now i have brokern turbo and scammer trader feed back:cry:

urban 26 April 2011 03:55 PM

Jesus give it a rest
How many times does he have to tell you that turbo was on a fellow members car and was boosting fine.
Member in question upgraded

beliblisk 26 April 2011 07:21 PM

Sorry m8 cant do.Hope dies last.

Scubbay can you provide mechanic and owners info or car serial?

Thanks

beliblisk 28 April 2011 06:27 PM

Scubbay would you please reconsider this option:

Compressor wheel
Exhaust wheel
Repair kit

IT would be really nice from you to pruchase atleast this for me, if you dont inted to repay me my founds in total.

Best regards,

Matija

mad555 28 April 2011 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by beliblisk (Post 10011474)

Compressor wheel
Exhaust wheel
Repair kit

IT would be really nice from you to pruchase atleast this for me, if you dont inted to repay me my founds in total.

Best regards,

Matija

Sure why not ask him to play with your balls aswell FFS.:D

busby330 28 April 2011 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by beliblisk (Post 10011474)

Compressor wheel
Exhaust wheel
Repair kit

Best regards,

Matija

not being funny mate but think you been told about 8 times already HE AINT GONNA BUY YOU A REPAIR KIT OR REFUND THE MONEY, as he knows the turbo was not in that condition when he sent it you. as he has stated numerous times it was checked 3 times and none of the people checking seen any problem with it.

dont know how much clearer he can be on the subject

beliblisk 28 April 2011 09:46 PM

Well i rellay on his good will to do it.

Sorry to bugger but it apears this turbo gonna cost me 600 quid to have it in mint condition:S

urban 29 April 2011 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by mad555 (Post 10011758)
Sure why not ask him to play with your balls aswell FFS.:D

:D

La Slovenie, nil point

SubaruDude 30 April 2011 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by beliblisk (Post 10011886)
Well i rellay on his good will to do it.

Sorry to bugger but it apears this turbo gonna cost me 600 quid to have it in mint condition:S

Wind up? yes?

beliblisk 04 May 2011 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by SubaruDude (Post 10015572)
Wind up? yes?

Could you please rephrase.

Thanks

EDIt:

Originally Posted by mad555 (Post 10011758)
Sure why not ask him to play with your balls aswell FFS.

Sorry to let you down but i am more into girls:P

beliblisk 12 May 2011 01:07 PM

Scubbay return my funds please so i can purchase another turbo for my impreza.

big-kev 12 May 2011 07:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by beliblisk (Post 10035373)
Scubbay return my funds please so i can purchase another turbo for my impreza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDocL7AfIRo

urban 13 May 2011 09:22 AM

:lol:

That is the funniest thing I've seen for a long long time :D

beliblisk 13 May 2011 01:33 PM

Thanks for helping out guys:S

Myles 13 May 2011 01:41 PM

As far as I can see its not worth chasing for a rebuild if it is a VF35, as they are throwaway items if knackered.

beliblisk 14 May 2011 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Myles (Post 10037244)
As far as I can see its not worth chasing for a rebuild if it is a VF35, as they are throwaway items if knackered.

Yeah i am more and more looking thowards SC36.Thanks for info:thumb:

Scubbay,mechanics and car owners contact please.

kenc 14 May 2011 09:42 PM

Did you fit this turbo to your car?

strumf666 14 May 2011 10:03 PM

Why would he fit a sh1tty turbo like that on his car which is actually mapped for AFP4H?

beliblisk 14 May 2011 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by kenc (Post 10039570)
Did you fit this turbo to your car?

No i didnt......i am currently gathering stuff for next Bob Rawles wisit to our little country:D

As strumf said i am runing TD04h atm.

kenc 14 May 2011 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by strumf666 (Post 10039612)
Why would he fit a sh1tty turbo like that on his car which is actually mapped for AFP4H?

I dont know why would he buy the turbo in first place if its so ****ty:wonder:

strumf666 15 May 2011 11:08 AM

Did you read what this thread is about?

kenc 15 May 2011 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by strumf666 (Post 10040116)
Did you read what this thread is about?

Yea i have read the thread,
I only asked had he actually fitted the Turbo.
Then you come along trying to be smart asking why he would fit a ****ty vf35 to a car that has been mapped and has Tdo4h already?????
So why would he want to buy a Vf35 then if there ment to be so ****ty:wonder:

Anyway, i dont know Stefan personally, i have bought once before from him and had no issue, From being around the sites i see he sells lots and lots of stuff and has a good name, this turbo was advertised for everyone to buy not just someone in Eastern Europe, and it doesnt add up that he would risk his name to off load a damaged turbo.
Its not like the turbo is just smokey, that turbo in pictures is a wreck and to me looks like its sucked in something.
Im sorry but something doesnt add up here

strumf666 15 May 2011 03:18 PM

As you said this particular turbo is wrecked (or sh1tty as I called it) so I found your question a bit odd. I wasn't trying to be smart and I didn't refer to the IHI vf35 turbos as being sh1tty.

Thanks for your input. It's a shame seller doesn't want to participate in clearing up this mess.

beliblisk 15 May 2011 04:43 PM

VF 35 would be ideal upgrade for my impreza since it has good spool and can deliver power that i am looking for,thats why i were buying one.

Seller is unwilling to give me mechanics and car owners info.Why is that so i dont know.

Did he pack and send the turbo by him self? I believe thats unknown too.

Did he intentionally sold me bad turbo or it was just an mistake? ...dont know that either.

Was his plan all along to "cash in" his good selling rep. to play me....since he didnt try to solve any thing.He just shot in first reply that i am scamming him.....does smell like all was planed all along.

Damn,not happy at all:(

bigsinky 15 May 2011 06:15 PM

ffs let it go fella. this is not acheiving anything. put it down to experience and move on.

bigsinky 15 May 2011 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by strumf666 (Post 10040522)

Thanks for your input. It's a shame seller doesn't want to participate in clearing up this mess.

the seller has made his position clear. it's a case of caveat emptor and the onus is always on the buyer to do his homework and check his purchase. there are 3 independent verifiers that this turbo was in tip top condition when it left northern ireland and i have no reason to doubt the truthfulness of the seller. there may have been an inherent weakness in the turbo that could not have been checked without taking it apart and examining it in great detail. with this turbocharger the cost to have this done is prohibitive. perhaps if the buyer had checked the turbocharger over before putting it on his car this clusterfcuk that we have now would not have happened.

if the turbo was damaged en route to slovenia then i suggest you take that up with the courier to reclaim any monies you think you may be owed.

Apart from that there seems to be no other recourse. $hit happens my friend and no matter how long or how hard you flog this dead horse nothing more is going to happen.

Move on friend and put it down to experience.

mad555 15 May 2011 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 10040861)
the seller has made his position clear. it's a case of caveat emptor and the onus is always on the buyer to do his homework and check his purchase. there are 3 independent verifiers that this turbo was in tip top condition when it left northern ireland and i have no reason to doubt the truthfulness of the seller. there may have been an inherent weakness in the turbo that could not have been checked without taking it apart and examining it in great detail. with this turbocharger the cost to have this done is prohibitive. perhaps if the buyer had checked the turbocharger over before putting it on his car this clusterfcuk that we have now would not have happened.

if the turbo was damaged en route to slovenia then i suggest you take that up with the courier to reclaim any monies you think you may be owed.

Apart from that there seems to be no other recourse. $hit happens my friend and no matter how long or how hard you flog this dead horse nothing more is going to happen.

What he said.:thumb:

busby330 15 May 2011 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 10040861)

thank FCUK someone said it before i got there, :thumb:

beliblisk 15 May 2011 07:35 PM

All inputs are more than welcome and i admit i learned my lesson.

Turbo wasnt installed in my car since i am only gathering all tuning mods for Rawls next trip to Slovenia (i bought VF35,newage IC and still looking for 550 cc injectors).

Seller isnt willing to give me any info regarding people that can confirm state of the turbo nor cars serial(so i can try and check turbos serial).

Damage(can be seen whitout taking unit apart) wasnt done while being shipped since i didnt find any chips of rotor any where.

Thing is that all this set back my tuning progress and i was marked as scamer and i do not like that at all.

Scubbay please try and put little efford in solvin this our issues.Thanks