ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Tattoo location on body suggestions? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/870380-tattoo-location-on-body-suggestions.html)

J4CKO 28 January 2011 03:47 PM

My wife is called Wendy so have that on my cock in 32 point Arial bold, but when at full stretch it says Welcome to Wilmslow, have a nice day"

EddScott 28 January 2011 03:49 PM

Mrs had my name above her left ankle a couple of years ago. She has a few tattoos here and there. Last year I had her name tattoo'd above my ankle too. About as close to saying "I do" as I'm going to get :D

wrx sti ppp 28 January 2011 04:11 PM

think someone else mentioned chest and that's where i have some, or foot, across top of shoulders maybe?. as for names, in whatever language, i have to agree with other posters, it is a bit tacky. personally, i have my kids handprints on my chest and something personal to represent my relationship with my wife on my forearm...tempting fate putting anyone's name on your body imho.

DonNedly 28 January 2011 08:33 PM

Best advice you'll get:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmL-bXyJF88

madscoob 28 January 2011 08:44 PM

personal taste to be honest . i have 5 tigers 3small 2male 1 female ie cubs 1large female and 1 large male surrounding them in a heart shape paws and tails entwined surrounding them , with childrens names under each cub but both mine and wifes names are missing as not finished yet . any yes you guessed me and the wife like tigers :thumb: almost forgot on the top of my right arm from shoulder to elbow

Jamie 28 January 2011 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Butkus (Post 9848118)
But what about the image? They're usually associated with lower class people? I am trying not to sound snobbish by saying that, but it is generally the view of most people. The term 'tramp stamp' comes to mind.

You cock:(

Hysteria1983 28 January 2011 09:45 PM

But what about the image? They're usually associated with lower class people? I am trying not to sound snobbish by saying that, but it is generally the view of most people. The term 'tramp stamp' comes to mind.

I think you need to try harder.

what would scooby do 28 January 2011 10:03 PM

It's a cultural thing, of which you may have none.. :)

You need to ignore the chav elements and look at the English Naval history taken from the Polynesians, Maori religions and those folks who gently body mod ?

HTH

zip106 28 January 2011 10:20 PM

(.)(.)

On ya todger.

tony de wonderful 28 January 2011 10:21 PM

If you want to be an individual don't get a tattoo.

They are nothing but a (bad) fashion statement in the modern world. A pose.

what would scooby do 28 January 2011 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9849050)
If you want to be an individual don't get a tattoo.

They are nothing but a (bad) fashion statement in the modern world. A pose.

The minority have, the majority don't

The majority of the minority choose to not to make any statement.

Simon C 28 January 2011 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Butkus (Post 9848163)
As an example, what if you'd had a Celtic band put on your arm in 1994 when they were 'cool', or a chinese symbol in 1998? Would you not look at it today and think "God, I look a right prat"? The clothes I wear today are different to what I wore fifteen years ago - I would think the same thing would happen with a tattoo.

I guess it's just something you either love or hate..

This is the same thought I had when I had mine done.

Ok I had a Celtic pattern done, which I didn't get done becuase the were the in thing, my middle name and love of dragons gives the reason away. Infact I bet theres a scoobynetter that knows my mums old house!

I chose the the top of my leg, as the place. At the time I was working in an office where white shirts were prefered and ink shows right through them. Least under trousers no one but me knows its there.

Spoon 28 January 2011 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by what would scooby do (Post 9849063)
The minority have, the majority don't

The majority of the minority choose to not to make any statement.

The minority of the minority choose to some how believe a tattoo will give them confidence and an instant personality that they otherwise don't have amongst the majority, let alone anything like the minority of the majority possess. :thumb: