ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Which garage do you use (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/863528-which-garage-do-you-use.html)

B0DSKI 14 December 2010 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by stuart148 (Post 9765769)
couldnt tell you mate , i got him off a lad on sn , who lives in walton and uses him

special scoobies ???? good or bad lol

stu

Andy from special Scoobies was very good m8. He emigrated to Oz but is now back and working from Wivenhoe. Just checked the numbers and they're different. If you want his number drop me a PM.

Terminator X 14 December 2010 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 9761198)
Worth every bit of the hour or so it takes to get there from Chelmsford but at least you have Piece of mind that the jobs being priced fairly, undertaken promptly and properly in clean tidy premises :) Nothing worse than getting a fanboy recommendation and turning up at Steptoes yard !:lol1:

Fook me, who's that aimed at :cuckoo:

TX.

harrisard 14 December 2010 10:22 PM

andy larkin is the man as stuart148 says i have been using him for 5+yrs and i recommended him to stu, he defo knows his stuff with his wrc background he also used to work for Torque Developments International(TDI) in thurrock who only do jap cars.

cheers harri

TomR555 15 December 2010 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Nate (Post 9764824)
And by 'something like that', he means Focus, Mondeo etc etc ;)

:lol: cheeky fooker!!!

stuart148 18 December 2010 08:38 AM

well iv got the p1 fully serviced ready for winter , andy is a true gent and id recomend him to any one , watched while he did the service and had a chat , he knows his stuff

this is what i got for £120
oil filter
engine oil
fuel filter
clean my panal filter
diff oil
gear box oil
plugs
top up fluids

full check of brakes / under car

just thought id let you know as its hard to find a good honest garage these days

stu

DT-SPD 18 December 2010 11:03 AM

Is Andy located on the same site as the Birchwood Farm Shop ??

Sounds like I should pop round and see if he is interested in doing my cambelt change.

harrisard 18 December 2010 01:52 PM

DT-SPT andy is where birchwood farm shop is,once you have turned into there you will see fulfords body shop if you drive down the side of there andy is behind there,cheers harri

DT-SPD 18 December 2010 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by harrisard (Post 9771602)
DT-SPT andy is where birchwood farm shop is,once you have turned into there you will see fulfords body shop if you drive down the side of there andy is behind there,cheers harri

Thank you :thumb:

Looie 18 December 2010 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by simon57 (Post 9761889)
Mocomracing.com

north weald..:thumb:

After the superb service I received today - which vastly exceeded all expectations - I won't take my car to anyone else.....

5yr service, cambelt done, and even left the comfort of his workshop to pick me up in Epping when all cabs and buses got snowed off the roads and I couldn't get back to pick up my car..... Top man.... :thumb: