ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Melissa - The EX Apprentice (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/857377-melissa-the-ex-apprentice.html)

EddScott 28 October 2010 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9680334)
Liz is by far the fittest!

Looking forward to next week. The last few shots of the teaser for next week has her in a stunning dress.

urban 28 October 2010 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by davyboy (Post 9680024)

:thumb:

Although I suspect she'd be a bit of a prude :wonder:

It was week 1 when that specky blonde bird described the sausages with a weird pronunciation that irritated me

Glowplug 28 October 2010 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by urban (Post 9680412)
:thumb:

Although I suspect she'd be a bit of a prude :wonder:

It was week 1 when that specky blonde bird described the sausages with a weird pronunciation that irritated me

What makes you think that? Looks like she would half kill a healthy man to me.:norty:

urban 28 October 2010 10:06 AM

We'll you know what - I'd quite happily try it out given half the chance.

What makes me think that - we'll past experience of mine with seriously good looking women has led me to that opinion.

stef_2010 28 October 2010 11:12 AM

Great thread :)

She has to be one of the most annoying people I have ever come across, I was in absolute shock when she put herself forward to be PM again after the disaster last week.

Did anyone see her at the end 'well done for ganging up on me' and then refused to shake hands with them :lol1::lol1::lol1:

What really baffles me is she was told by her PM, Lord Sugar, his assistant and the people she pitched to that she was basically a nutter and she still thinks shes good ??

What planet does she live on ?

f1_fan 28 October 2010 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 9680396)
Looking forward to next week. The last few shots of the teaser for next week has her in a stunning dress.

FFS do we have to drag every thread down to this level. This is a serious programme about finding a future star of British industry yet you feel the need to judge the candidates on their looks.... very sad....

.... she did seem to have lovely norks in that bikini though and the dress looked very ... ahem ... interesting :norty: ;) :D

+Doc+ 28 October 2010 11:56 AM

http://images1.tellymixcdn.com/tmta/...ull/lm_225.jpg
https://i694.photobucket.com/albums/...s/exorcist.jpg
Not for me thanks...lol

Glowplug 28 October 2010 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by urban (Post 9680451)
We'll you know what - I'd quite happily try it out given half the chance.

Me and you both.:)

What makes me think that - we'll past experience of mine with seriously good looking women has led me to that opinion.

Ah, experience, you can't beat it. And here's me thinking your just chatting shoit.:lol1:

M444GY 28 October 2010 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9680608)
FFS do we have to drag every thread down to this level. This is a serious programme about finding a future star of British industry yet you feel the need to judge the candidates on their looks.... very sad....

.... she did seem to have lovely norks in that bikini though and the dress looked very ... ahem ... interesting :norty: ;) :D

she does have a nice pair :norty: watched it for the first time last night

tony de wonderful 28 October 2010 12:23 PM

Desperate, ambituous, self serving people with no dignity.

It's a sad indictement of our society.

Glowplug 28 October 2010 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9680673)
Desperate, ambituous, self serving people with no dignity.

It's a sad indictement of our society.

:sleep:

f1_fan 28 October 2010 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by b13bat (Post 9680678)
:sleep:

Think yourself lucky she wasn't a Muslim ;)

Jaybird-UK 28 October 2010 01:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Did anyone else spot the fine puppies in the jaccuzzi ?

https://www.scoobynet.com/attachment...7&d=1288267737

Liz :thumb:

jimmy77 28 October 2010 01:12 PM

this is a great thred im glad shes gone i think they should keep that stuart banks in till the end as hes such a tw@ lol

Glowplug 28 October 2010 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9680679)
Think yourself lucky she wasn't a Muslim ;)

That one did cross my mind.;)

"I'd liken myself to a Lamborghini -
fast, exciting, stylish and successful."

Liz Locke.

:wonder:

SPEN555 28 October 2010 01:52 PM

Which week is it when they are selling Ann Summers products and doing the demo's to the retailers ;)

urban 28 October 2010 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by b13bat (Post 9680820)
That one did cross my mind.;)

"I'd liken myself to a Lamborghini -
fast, exciting, stylish and successful."

Liz Locke.

:wonder:

But probably as boring as ford fiesta in the bedroom :(

Glowplug 28 October 2010 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by urban (Post 9680913)
But probably as boring as ford fiesta in the bedroom :(

...we'll past experience of mine with seriously good looking women...

How high does the Ford Fiesta rate, on you list of "seriously good looking women" (or should that be, seriously old bangers!)??:D

Jamz3k 28 October 2010 02:59 PM

Sandeesh would receive the ol' spam javelin purely because my schlong loves doing its part for multi-cultural Britain.

dpb 28 October 2010 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jaybird-UK (Post 9680789)
Did anyone else spot the fine puppies in the jaccuzzi ?

https://www.scoobynet.com/attachment...7&d=1288267737

Liz :thumb:

Where ? :confused:

hodgy0_2 28 October 2010 06:40 PM

she is the only two reasons I watch it

The Sheep Worrier 28 October 2010 10:11 PM

Sorry 2 change slightly fellas but i gotta vent a bit too....:lol1:
That fcuking nick (assistant type fella/ass licker to the good lord S), the stupid facial expressions he does purely for the camera and absolute pointless eyebrow shrugging in front of the possible retailers etc. does my head in to be frank!!! dunno wot it is a bout him,:wonder: never really took much notice of him in previous series but fcuk me this one he's really got on my tits!!!:hjtwofing
rant over hope some of you feel the same!!!
:cool:

f1_fan 28 October 2010 10:34 PM

As an aside who edited the title of this thread?... I didn't put the 'EX' in it unless I was drunk and as I don't drink that would be hard.

Jamz3k 28 October 2010 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9681791)
As an aside who edited the title of this thread?... I didn't put the 'EX' in it unless I was drunk and as I don't drink that would be hard.

Muslims have hacked the NSR mainframe and are re-jigging our posts! Damn them, damn them to hell!

Glowplug 28 October 2010 11:23 PM

It's the egotistical, over zelous, power hungry mods. This place really is going to the dogs.

Lisawrx 28 October 2010 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by b13bat (Post 9681890)
It's the egotistical, over zelous, power hungry mods. This place really is going to the dogs.

Well it wasn't me. :p

Mind you, I'm glad she is gone as she really irritated me. Before getting to boot, both the things she professed to be good at, she was a total flop at. :rolleyes:

bioforger 29 October 2010 12:56 AM

I quite like stella a bit rough around the edges but she has a sleazy look, some authority going on n a decent bod :norty:

The Sheep Worrier 29 October 2010 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9682004)
I quite like stella a bit rough around the edges but she has a sleazy look, some authority going on n a decent bod :norty:

+1
looks a dirty middle aged piece who's been about a bit and would teach u a thing or too!! love her i do :luvlove:

Lee247 29 October 2010 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Rob Legend (Post 9681747)
Sorry 2 change slightly fellas but i gotta vent a bit too....:lol1:
That fcuking nick (assistant type fella/ass licker to the good lord S), the stupid facial expressions he does purely for the camera and absolute pointless eyebrow shrugging in front of the possible retailers etc. does my head in to be frank!!! dunno wot it is a bout him,:wonder: never really took much notice of him in previous series but fcuk me this one he's really got on my tits!!!:hjtwofing
rant over hope some of you feel the same!!!
:cool:

Get away, his facial expressions are the best part of the show.
His utter amazement at some of the cack the contestants come out with are fantastic. Long live Nick :D

Puff The Magic Wagon! 29 October 2010 09:59 AM

Me - EFA :D

That & I absolutely despised her and glad she is not part of the show anymore, hence the EX

I was sober too dammit...