ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Rooney, you plonker (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/849746-rooney-you-plonker.html)

hutton_d 05 September 2010 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by nickwrxstiV2 (Post 9584493)
I thought that was Gerrard. Apparently he's got somebody pregnant. Some reports say a 16 year old scouse girl, other reports say his wife's sister.

That rumour is months old and, supposedly, tosh anyway. No, these were in the last fortnight .... see ... http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...-gagging-order

If you believe the rumours two of them play all in red when at home .... :wonder:

Dave

Jamz3k 05 September 2010 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9584470)
Peace man :)

I just took the hump as I met Mr P when I was 17, moved out at 18 got a mortgage and settled down. Suppose I thought you were saying it's expected of those situations....?
https://www.scoobynet.com/newreply.p...eply&p=9584470
But Mr P isn't a fugly footballer, so I'm safe ;)

Well i met future-Mrs Jamz3k when I was 15, it took further 5years of persuasion before she moved in with me and well last week we bought new goldfish.;) There are always exceptions to the rules and sadly it seems we really are the exception in todays world.

pslewis 05 September 2010 11:16 PM

A young man feels the need to use a hooker.

He has money to buy a bit of class.

His wife is up the duff and not responsive.

Nothing new there, then ...... been going on forever.

Only difference is that he has achieved in his chosen profession like none of us have - therefore he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

Stuff of nonsense, the lot of it .... a story from nothing.

Gregsti01 05 September 2010 11:27 PM

Arrogant **** out the England team,dick bigger than his brain,lets hope his ol lady takes him for every penny and more !!!!! what is wrong with these people no f--kin idea

Jamz3k 05 September 2010 11:29 PM

Its worth noting as well that none of us have actually got any idea what the lovely Colleen is actually like, she may be a complete ballache who doesn't put out that often thus couldya blame him?;)

Lee247 06 September 2010 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 9584614)
A young man feels the need to use a hooker.

He has money to buy a bit of class.

Pete, I luvs you to bits, but what the hell is "class" about a hooker :confused:

He is a sad, ugly nowt. Coleen is not the best looking in the world, but hell, she is way out of his league. :thumb:

EddScott 06 September 2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9584716)
what the hell is "class" about a hooker :confused:

Even though the job itself isn't classy, you can get hookers that conduct themselves with flawless class.

I would also point out that £1200 for one night is expensive but rather mediocre in cost to proper classy hookers that can demand 3 or 4 times as much per night.

To be honest I have so little interest in nayone involved in the footie trade. None of them seem to be able to behave in a civilised manner.

Lydia72 06 September 2010 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by nickwrxstiV2 (Post 9584493)
I thought that was Gerrard. Apparently he's got somebody pregnant. Some reports say a 16 year old scouse girl, other reports say his wife's sister.

His wife does not have a sister :rolleyes:

bigsinky 06 September 2010 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9583868)
He's as ugly as sin. I am much older than him but I still wouldn't touch him with yours eeeeeewwwwwwww.
He needs a serious reality check to realise he was punching well above his weight with Coleen and he should be grateful. Lets just hope she kicks him into touch and finds someone much more worthy of her :thumb:

yeah like me ;)

Glowplug 06 September 2010 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 9584905)
Even though the job itself isn't classy, you can get hookers that conduct themselves with flawless class.

I would also point out that £1200 for one night is expensive but rather mediocre in cost to proper classy hookers that can demand 3 or 4 times as much per night.

To be honest I have so little interest in nayone involved in the footie trade. None of them seem to be able to behave in a civilised manner.

No, but plenty of interest in hookers trade it would seem:wonder:

Are you a pimp :norty:

Leslie 06 September 2010 12:22 PM

His wife is entitled to be very upset about the whole thing. She could not be blamed if she gave him the bum's rush since she will feel now that she can never trust him again.

He may well find he has affected his career as well, just not worth it is it?

Les

pslewis 06 September 2010 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9584716)
Pete, I luvs you to bits, but what the hell is "class" about a hooker :confused:

I luv you too ;)

What I meant, in context, is that a hooker who can command £1200 a night 'must' be classier than the local lass who will do a turn for £5 under the Motorway Underpass?

And, I can only afford £5 ........ :cry:

Hysteria1983 06 September 2010 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 9585266)
I luv you too ;)

What I meant, in context, is that a hooker who can command £1200 a night 'must' be classier than the local lass who will do a turn for £5 under the Motorway Underpass?

Nothing classy about a woman who sells her body for sex, no matter what the 'charge' is.

And it doesn't make a man any classier for paying more for it either......

SwissTony 06 September 2010 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9585338)

I dont men who pay for it are really that worried about seen as being 'classy'

:D

urban 06 September 2010 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9585338)
Nothing classy about a woman who sells her body for sex, no matter what the 'charge' is.

1. It depends on what that "body" looks like first and foremost.
Then comes the payment conundrum.

2. She'll do whatever you ask(You're paying afterall) - probably unlike the wife(You're paying her too don't forget ;)).

Leslie 06 September 2010 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 9585266)
I luv you too ;)

Can you believe that she could be that classy, or is it just down to the fool who is paying!

Les

mamoon2 06 September 2010 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9583905)
He's a retarded fcukwit, should be dropped for playing for his country.... we should demand high standards on and off the pitch.

I'm sorry but I don't agree. Everyone is entitled to a personal life. This isn't news :rolleyes:

We can't have the media dictating our national football team selections.

Hysteria1983 06 September 2010 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by mamoon2 (Post 9585364)
I'm sorry but I don't agree. Everyone is entitled to a personal life. This isn't news :rolleyes:

We can't have the media dictating our national football team selections.

I agree, people are entitled to their privacy. BUT, when you are a world famous footballer who's putting it about, it is news.

mamoon2 06 September 2010 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9585369)
I agree, people are entitled to their privacy. BUT, when you are a world famous footballer who's putting it about, it is news.

No it's not news! It's gossip

Hysteria1983 06 September 2010 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9585359)
I dont men who pay for it are really that worried about seen as being 'classy'

:D

So why not just close your eyes, pay a rennet and imagine your doing J Lo, or Sienna Miller?

Originally Posted by urban (Post 9585360)
1. It depends on what that "body" looks like first and foremost.
Then comes the payment conundrum.

2. She'll do whatever you ask(You're paying afterall) - probably unlike the wife(You're paying her too don't forget ;)).

1. - To quote many a man on here..... You don't look at the fireplace, when your poking the fire.

2. You are preaching to the wrong side there.

Hysteria1983 06 September 2010 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by mamoon2 (Post 9585371)
No it's not news! It's gossip

It's all the same load of crap, it's just defined by the reader/listner/watcher as news, gossip or a pile of rubbish.

mamoon2 06 September 2010 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9585375)
It's all the same load of crap, it's just defined by the reader/listner/watcher as news, gossip or a pile of rubbish.

Sad but true

hutton_d 06 September 2010 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9585369)

Especially when he/they make a play of being happily married catholics with a son they dote on. etc etc

Dave

Hysteria1983 06 September 2010 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 9585500)
Especially when he/they make a play of being happily married catholics with a son they dote on. etc etc

Dave

Good point.

Leslie 07 September 2010 01:25 PM

Not saying a lot for his character is it?

Les

Jamie 07 September 2010 01:30 PM

Roooooooooooooony is an ugly tool and his wife looks like a plasters radio:razz:

Leslie 07 September 2010 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 9587255)
Roooooooooooooony is an ugly tool and his wife looks like a plasters radio:razz:

Every one of those I hear is out of tune!

Les ;)

urban 07 September 2010 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 9587255)

I'll assume you're a bloke, and after a statement like that you must have an absolutely cracking looking woman

Show us a picutre of her.

^OPM^ 07 September 2010 02:16 PM

I think we should all calm down here as by getting het up you are all missing the most important point...

any good pics of the hooker about i can perv over :D

^OPM^ 07 September 2010 02:18 PM

and as fit as she is-i aint spending £1200 for a nights passion (even if she would swallow :wonder:)

perhaps a group buy-as long as i can go first tho :thumb: