ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   PS4? (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/837419-ps4.html)

StickyMicky 04 August 2010 08:58 PM

I am not the biggest fan of the keyboard/mouse tbh, especially in "action" games.

Yes the mouse is great for aiming duties, but the keys suck for movement duties imho.

Jamz3k 04 August 2010 09:22 PM

PS3 isn't old, its just shit.

jura11 04 August 2010 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9531407)
PS3 isn't old, its just shit.

PS3 its just one which combine BD player and gaming console.Try play games on PS3,and you will be very surprised;)

P1Fanatic 05 August 2010 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky (Post 9531352)
I am not the biggest fan of the keyboard/mouse tbh, especially in "action" games.

Yes the mouse is great for aiming duties, but the keys suck for movement duties imho.

Mouse if for sure more accurate for quick aiming but as a hardened PC FPSer Im suprised how close Ive got with the PS3 at least in terms of MW2 and with plenty of practice. You gotta remember everyone else is using a gamepad as well.

Simon

jura11 05 August 2010 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic (Post 9532363)
Mouse if for sure more accurate for quick aiming but as a hardened PC FPSer Im suprised how close Ive got with the PS3 at least in terms of MW2 and with plenty of practice. You gotta remember everyone else is using a gamepad as well.

Simon

Just try deathmatch-You play MW on gamepad and your friend play KB/Mouse.Gamepad its great for some games,but for FPS its slow.I play on gamepad GTA,Grid,NFS and other games,but no FPS.

Jamz3k 05 August 2010 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by jura11 (Post 9531763)
PS3 its just one which combine BD player and gaming console.Try play games on PS3,and you will be very surprised;)

I had one and found it to be poor for gaming and blu-ray. Jack of all trades, master of none. The controller is the biggest problem for me, its unconfortable and backwards compared to the Xbox 360 controller.

J4CKO 05 August 2010 09:55 PM

I use my PS3 for keeping dust on.

Its just waiting for GT5, and waiting, and waiting.

GTA was crap on it compared to the 360 as well.

P1Fanatic 06 August 2010 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by jura11 (Post 9532397)
Just try deathmatch-You play MW on gamepad and your friend play KB/Mouse.Gamepad its great for some games,but for FPS its slow.I play on gamepad GTA,Grid,NFS and other games,but no FPS.

Your talking about both playing on PC with different controls? Why bother as like I said the balancing factor on the consoles is that everyone is playing with a gamepad. I would however be interested to see what happens if they ever managed to get inter platform FPS online ie XBL vs PSN vs PC. I think some PC players would be in for a shock.

Simon

jura11 06 August 2010 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic (Post 9533952)
Your talking about both playing on PC with different controls? Why bother as like I said the balancing factor on the consoles is that everyone is playing with a gamepad. I would however be interested to see what happens if they ever managed to get inter platform FPS online ie XBL vs PSN vs PC. I think some PC players would be in for a shock.

Simon

I would like see cross platform gaming(PC vs Xbox vs PS3 vs WII).
Yep we are talking about playing both on PC,but MW doesn't support gamepad(Yes you will play but with hack).
I like play games on PS3,Xbox but i like play FPS on PC,better a faster aiming with mouse.

Tenby 09 August 2010 11:50 AM

interplatform gamin would leave the console peeps crying

:lol: