ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   The 2009-2010 Aston Villa Thread (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/789614-the-2009-2010-aston-villa-thread.html)

Little Miss WRX 08 March 2010 10:06 PM

Heskey has indicated he wants to leave Villa, I am happy to open the door and lay down red carpet for him, just please make it sooner than later!!!!

Dan Gleebits 08 March 2010 10:18 PM

My car is waiting, he only has to call the number.........

Little Miss WRX 08 March 2010 10:25 PM

With offers like these, surely he'd take the hint. :lol1:

Dan Gleebits 08 March 2010 10:32 PM

Hell, I'll even stop off at a KFC if he wants some chicken
:D

Little Miss WRX 08 March 2010 10:39 PM

I'd drop him off at any club that wants him no matter where. :D

STi wanna Subaru 31 March 2010 11:21 AM

mate who's a villa fan reckons O'Neil is on his way out having fallen out with Learner over transfer funds. Word is he has to sell one of young, Millner or Agbonlahor this Summer which is the major crux of the conflict coupled with no new investment.

davyboy 06 April 2010 04:23 PM

Anyone going to the Semi?

I need to a bit of help getting tickets. If you have a season ticket or live local, I'd appreciate your help!

Little Miss WRX 07 April 2010 01:35 AM

I've heard there are problems getting tickets, good luck Davey!

STI, rumours spurned by local rags apparently, seeing as Villa are getting some horrendous results especially the Chelsea one :cry: then it seems to give them the right to start some crap like that. There is nothing to substantiate anything so far.
I don't think any managerial/chairman relationship is without turbulence, it's just blown out of proportion as far as I can see.

davyboy 07 April 2010 07:22 PM

Got 2 tickets today.

10 years ago we beat Bolton on the Semi on penalties, and 14 years since I last saw Villa at Wembley!

Time flies.

Aaron1978 07 April 2010 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Little Miss WRX (Post 9333244)
I've heard there are problems getting tickets, good luck Davey!

STI, rumours spurned by local rags apparently, seeing as Villa are getting some horrendous results especially the Chelsea one :cry: then it seems to give them the right to start some crap like that. There is nothing to substantiate anything so far.
I don't think any managerial/chairman relationship is without turbulence, it's just blown out of proportion as far as I can see.

I agree, Learner isn't the sort to make O'Neil have to sell one of those three. If he genuinley does want to challenge near the top he can't start selling the main players from his squad and definitley not the young players, he may as well sell Villa as he's taken them as far as he can if he needs to sell your best players.

Aaron:thumb:

pauld37 14 April 2010 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by davyboy (Post 9334474)
Got 2 tickets today.

10 years ago we beat Bolton on the Semi on penalties, and 14 years since I last saw Villa at Wembley!

Time flies.

Hope you had a great time :)