ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Bye bye matteboy (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/779306-bye-bye-matteboy.html)

dpb 22 July 2009 11:55 AM

Hes probably allright really :D

No doubt out catching a wave - as i hope to in a couple of hours ( allbeit with a sail attached)

..Either that or he'll be out compensating , searching for a rediculously slow Auudi :D

Account deleted by request 22 July 2009 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 8836127)
I think that those who are bullying Matteeboy in such an unpleasant manner are being very unfair and have got a lot to answer for!

Les

Sorry Les I always repect your opinion and views but that is a load of tosh.

Matteeboy is an absolute pain. Apart from the threads he starts, about him and his great life, his great run, his great boat, his amazing house etc etc

He contributes nothing to the board. All he does is spam good threads about how pathetic something is if it isn't on his list of acceptable things in life.

I dont post on threads that I either dont have something of value to add or have an interest in (maybe apart from the odd expception ;) ) but he constantly does it and it appears a few are now fed up.

Unfortunately if you play with fire you end up getting burnt.

Chop :thumb:

STi wanna Subaru 22 July 2009 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 8836176)
I know you're a decent fella Les

But have you read any of his stuff ?

He was a self righteous judgemental sanctimonious paranoid snob

And his arse looked big in a rubber wet suit, unforgiveable ;)

Most posts about him have been tame good natured stuff.

He wouldn't last a minute in the sports forum. :thumb:

MattW 22 July 2009 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2 (Post 8836194)
I have nothing against Mattee but I can see how he comes across as being stuck up his own ass.....

But most of this is just light-hearted banter.

Agreed. He does contribute to MTB threads in a positive way, his contributions to other threads are fine by me, and entertaining in a "what a stupid attitude" kind of way :)

Gear Head 22 July 2009 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by chopper. (Post 8836212)
Sorry Les I always repect your opinion and views but that is a load of tosh.

Matteeboy is an absolute pain. Apart from the threads he starts, about him and his great life, his great run, his great boat, his amazing house etc etc

He contributes nothing to the board. All he does is spam good threads about how pathetic something is if it isn't on his list of acceptable things in life.

I dont post on threads that I either dont have something of value to add or have an interest in (maybe apart from the odd expception ;) ) but he constantly does it and it appears a few are now fed up.

Unfortunately if you play with fire you end up getting burnt.

Chop :thumb:

Spot on. In a time of recession, is really hard to understand why his posts might wind people up. It is always about him, whatever the subject.

What was he banned for though as I can't see this justifying such action?

Spooky Mulder 22 July 2009 12:40 PM

It is a self-imposed exile.

NSR is a lesser place without him - however much he winds us up. Like SSU just a little less polished ;)

Leslie 22 July 2009 12:45 PM

I have to say that I have not noticed what he has been accused of though. He might have talked about himself but I had not seen any sign of him inferring that he was in any way superior to others.

It seemed to me that the tone of some of the posts was going too far and the whole business was becoming unpleasant.

Les

Funkii Munkii 22 July 2009 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 8836296)
I have to say that I have not noticed what he has been accused of though. He might have talked about himself but I had not seen any sign of him inferring that he was in any way superior to others.

It seemed to me that the tone of some of the posts was going too far and the whole business was becoming unpleasant.

Les

Although you enjoyed the toddler clip.

Light hearted banter as I mentioned :)

FlightMan 22 July 2009 12:51 PM

He never wound me up, I just thought he was a chap, blissfully ignorant in how his posts came across.

Wallowing in his own crapulance so to speak!

http://www.thecurmudgeon.ca/wp-conte...mery_burns.jpg

Account deleted by request 22 July 2009 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 8836296)

Les

Les,

If you have 5 minutes read this thread

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...ers-image.html

If you have missed the bad posts I think you will see my point here.

A great example of a good thread, asked with honestly by the OP and it was ruined by idiots. Not just MB but he doesnt help his cause.

Cheers,

Chop :)

nick172sport 22 July 2009 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by chopper. (Post 8837376)
Les,

A great example of a good thread, asked with honestly by the OP and it was ruined by idiots. Not just MB but he doesnt help his cause.

Cheers,

personly i think hes full off bull**** and proberley a little teenager on a pc with nothing better to do than wind you up hes the chav:lol::D

Sonic' 22 July 2009 09:38 PM

I remember one his early posts was posting a picture of himself holding a piece of cardboard saying he had chlamydia, I think he took the huff when people starting taking the piss out of him then :lol1:

EddScott 22 July 2009 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by chopper. (Post 8837376)
Les,

Cheers,

To be perfectly honest I still don't understand why he's been singled out here. He's not the only one who plays "I'm better than you" and I don't think he played quite as well as some of the others on here. The watch, clothes, house, wedge, dog, TV game is really making it hard to even hang around here at the moment.

subaruturbo_18 22 July 2009 10:09 PM

I don't get it? Your saying bye bye, has he been banned or left? im interested in the gossip. I havnt been online for a few weeks...

FlightMan 22 July 2009 10:11 PM

Quit. Again.

DYK 22 July 2009 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by subaruturbo_18 (Post 8837524)
I don't get it? Your saying bye bye, has he been banned or left? im interested in the gossip. I havnt been online for a few weeks...

something to do with the rolex watch thread a few days ago,or it was part of the reason for being banned or left,whichever.

skid11 22 July 2009 10:29 PM

I saw nothing offensive in his posts but i can see why he winds people up
I dont think he deserves such personal abuse though..internet bullying??I think so
Better addressing the racist/ homophobic attitudes ....oh no to difficult

The Dogs B******s 22 July 2009 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by skid11 (Post 8837594)
I saw nothing offensive in his posts but i can see why he winds people up
I dont think he deserves such personal abuse though..internet bullying??I think so
Better addressing the racist/ homophobic attitudes ....oh no to difficult

Wrong answer,he was on her acting as a bellend so was treated liked a bellend,end of

skid11 22 July 2009 10:38 PM

Your playground then:wonder:

The Dogs B******s 22 July 2009 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by skid11 (Post 8837617)
Your playground then:wonder:

:lol1::notworthy

hutton_d 22 July 2009 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by EddScott (Post 8837486)
To be perfectly honest I still don't understand why he's been singled out here. He's not the only one who plays "I'm better than you" and I don't think he played quite as well as some of the others on here. The watch, clothes, house, wedge, dog, TV game is really making it hard to even hang around here at the moment.

+1. Never read any of the watch thread until it was mentioned above - then only a couple of pages. Seems MB managed to wind a few people up, and maybe that was the point .... Even if it wasn't the point. Hey, he has different opinions on things from me, you and lots of other people. We all do. Live with it, it's nothing to lose sleep over.

Dave

EddScott 22 July 2009 11:23 PM

http://www.photochopz.com/gallery/da...m/bullying.jpg

Dan Gleebits 22 July 2009 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 8837724)
Live with it, it's nothing to lose sleep over.

Dave

we all do. he obviously doesn't... ergo, he couldnt stay . his choice.

shame really, i was really gonna start ripping the piss, but hey.. c'est la vie
:lol1:

Evolution Stu 22 July 2009 11:45 PM

What a pathetic topic. Now locked.