ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   Car thieves at it again (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/655890-car-thieves-at-it-again.html)

OLLIeRB5 30 December 2007 02:32 PM

feck me.. group buy on alarms, trakcers.. and shotguns?

Dee NI 30 December 2007 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by brocks (Post 7514544)
It is due to this case that I have the info about the non sharing policy of Youtube....it was one of the guys from my unit assigned to deal with this, and the person involved WAS identified and as stated the case could not be prosecuted without the evidence which was not forthcoming from the US.......

Typical US laws. All take and no give.

Old Speedy is a brave hand on a bike but that was just ludicris.

As for catching someone in my yard trying to steal my car, I have a showel and a shotgun, there's loads of hills and bogs around my way too.

:D

Damien

d_dublya 30 December 2007 11:07 PM

Drag em inside your house when your done and up the stairs - thats where you found them.

fabiostar 30 December 2007 11:21 PM

scum bags

the more i watch those vids the more it pisses me of:mad: .
lets just hope that more of the little scum bags are pulled outa crashed cars dead.:thumb:
as for the parents,i know we cant know all the time what are kids are up to but im sorry .nobody need try to tell me some of them dont have an idea what there at.

catch them and put the little ****heads down.

fabio

burt2000 31 December 2007 02:22 PM

lock the cars up tonight fellas, apparantly this is the worst night for it, being the last night of the year and the fact most people are out for most of the night...seems to be a real problem with it at the min and all performance cars too.

ulsterscooby 31 December 2007 02:30 PM

Heard about a midnight club they run where they get dropped of on new years eve to race back to belfast see who can get the best car

c0lin 31 December 2007 02:58 PM

yeah burt i can picture quite a few people having a bad nite with it bein the last nite of the year and if this "midnight club" is true.....desperate!!

d_dublya 31 December 2007 03:26 PM

So they go outside Belfast to get cars to race back?

mad555 31 December 2007 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by d_dublya (Post 7519719)
So they go outside Belfast to get cars to race back?

Believe they thy try and steal the best car they can and return to West Belfast before 12.00 with it,"prize" awarded for best one!

burt2000 31 December 2007 04:51 PM

lads i would say that could well be true, ive been told by a few people on the grapevine that tonight will be crazy for it....if your gonna be out and you can move the car somewhere else do that, or def get it in a garage

Dee NI 01 January 2008 07:51 PM

Or park it in the middle of an empty carpark. then sit in the trees with a silenced sniper rifle and pick off the scum.

Come to think of it we could do our own midnight hunting club. Set the bait, sit and wait!

Damien

c0lin 01 January 2008 07:55 PM

has anybody heard of anything gone missing?? only thing i saw was a burnt out renault clio beside the park centre...

ulsterscooby 01 January 2008 09:44 PM

didnt hear of anything but a close eye was kept on certain areas of antrim

one for the boys in blue with us the old airport road seems to be a favorite route so im sure the nutts corner roundabout could see some action in the stolen car dept

davey21wagon 02 January 2008 11:42 AM

i take it all is good on the site :luxhello:

c0lin 02 January 2008 03:43 PM

it seems it... thankfully:notworthy

dee hagan 03 January 2008 01:09 PM

thieves update!

1 of the thieves in the silver vectra was caught at 615 this mornin on the speersbridge rd in a friends starlet turbo which was taken at between 545 am and 6 am from the whitewell rd area of belfast.car has been recovered with no damage and just thought the guys on scoobynet should know that theres one less scumbag to worry about!!!

brocks 03 January 2008 06:06 PM

Class result, was on duty last night and spent loads of time looking for both the Vectra and the Starlet, thought they might have headed back to Antrim so went straight up to check on Ulsters car ( which had turned into a works van!, then remembered it was having work done ffs ), and took a tour round past Normans to check all was well.......

Glad they got those involved and the guys car wasnt wrecked......

petedotuk 03 January 2008 06:42 PM

glad they caught 1 of the feckers!!!:D

Now Brocks get yourselve into the INTERROGATION ROOM:norty: -I mean interview room and squeeze his balls:norty: - I mean question him.

P.s Dont forget to post his name & address so we can have a 1 way conversation with him!

davey21wagon 04 January 2008 08:22 AM

this is good news but wot will happen to hm????

orbital 04 January 2008 04:39 PM

he will probably get a slap on the back of the hand and told in a stern voice not to do it again :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I think there should be at least a minimum jail time of at least two years if any of those theiving scumbags are caught in a stolen car and double that if theyre repeat offenders !!

personally i think they should be kneecapped so they cant drive again , thatd sort the wee mustachio twats out :norty:

scubbay 06 January 2008 01:53 PM

B@stards tried to steal my Skyline off the forecourt at 5am this morning. They had a bar through the steering wheel to bust the lock but in their efforts jammed the horn on alerting the family across the road. Although the car was immobilised (as all my stock is) they still created a bit of damage. SCUM
Im walkin about like a zombie today after my beauty sleep has been affected(i really need lots of it too) my heads bustin and I really wanna hurt someone.

mad555 06 January 2008 04:18 PM

Feckin wee w@nkers.Pity the cops dont do something about these scum!.

mad555 06 January 2008 04:19 PM

Dont know that came up as an email addy!!!!

mad555 06 January 2008 04:41 PM

How long did they drive around in the stolen liner before christmas 10-14 days with no problems,try driving around with your mobile at your ear and see how quick the cops are at stopping you and giving you a fine.Prioritys all mixed up in this country,catch one trying to steal your car and give him a kicking and see who ends up in more trouble.

dee hagan 06 January 2008 05:50 PM

thats bad news scubbay,theres far too much of this goin on lately.

hows about takin sum direct action on these sh!t bags?

ulsterscooby 06 January 2008 06:18 PM

They are all over bebo joyriding scum

Dave The ****in Rave <deeadams2>

scubbay 06 January 2008 06:27 PM

Methinks theres a stolen to order thing goin on with these Skylines. Theres not a lot the police can do. I didnt even call them tbh

ulsterscooby 06 January 2008 06:30 PM

This is so easy maybe the psni should try bebo

U.T.H <--ESI-->

wills 78 06 January 2008 06:30 PM

:hjtwofing i like the idea alot of parking in a big open carpark with tress all around and sitting in wait with my sniper riffle!!!.... im always much under the same impression as scubbay like the skylines and any thing high performance now adays its sad to be thinking like it but the subarus have to be stolen to order olso ive got pals in enniskillen and their often commenting to me about stories of joyriders, from city here travelling down there picking off subarus and even as far as sligo and travelling back up the road in wee small hrs there was a brief discussion olso bout this on davids duseaths radio ulster programme on run up to crimbo.. laws sersiously need changin fast!!!. i say bring back the whip!

ulsterscooby 06 January 2008 06:30 PM

The white liner in the video was stolen from antrim but recovered