ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Farting (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/641817-farting.html)

jonathan100 18 October 2007 11:40 AM

Was on a breakfast shift at work a few years back now.I popped into the players bar (i work at a golf club) to grab a coffee. The assistant manager was behind the bar just about to serve the first person of the day. Saw her shift her leg a little bit (trying to let out a sly one) all of a sudden she went white as a sheet slammed the hot milk jug down and ran off.
came back about 5 min later turned to me and said i'll give you £20 if you never tell anyone about this.
turns out she'd been out on the lash the night befor and been on cider and black all night. I don't think i've ever laught so hard in all my life.

Jerome 18 October 2007 01:33 PM

Never trust a fart :D

Sort of work safe...

Sonic' 18 October 2007 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by fast bloke (Post 7339287)
The duvet boobytrap is my favourite. Let an SBD under the duvet, then hang your arse out of the side of the bed for a thunderous one. She tries to avoid the thunderous one by sticking her head below the duvet

For a brief moment I read that as SDB not SBD :lol1:

jonathan100 18 October 2007 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jerome (Post 7339849)
Never trust a fart :D

Sort of work safe...

Seen that befor and watching again still makes me gag and laugh at the same time.

thought this was quite funny
YouTube - Jurassic Fart

fast bloke 18 October 2007 01:46 PM

YouTube - Man Stroke Woman: How women get away with farting

p.s. - What is SDB doing under my duvet :confused:

chocolate_o_brian 18 October 2007 02:48 PM

not safe for work, involved muffled streakage lol

fooking excellent YouTube - Run by farting=

Lee247 18 October 2007 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 7339519)
Oh no it isn't!

Les :)

So, you are telling me your other half makes a real performance of it, like mine does :lol1:
If it isn't loud and long, he hasn't done his job right and isn't happy until he can muster up another one to compare :D

martinbrown 18 October 2007 03:22 PM

im pretty sure tis must have been posted before but it still makes me laugh

YouTube - matrix fart

Martin

Tam the bam 18 October 2007 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 7340023)
not safe for work, involved muffled streakage lol

fooking excellent YouTube - Run by farting=

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Matrix fart is funny too :thumb:

davegtt 18 October 2007 06:56 PM

:lol1: The matrix one is the best :D

Will 18 October 2007 07:11 PM

YouTube - Bad Time To Fart

The Dogs B******s 18 October 2007 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 7340637)

Now thats funny:lol: :lol: :lol:

speye91 18 October 2007 08:29 PM

Madras last night so i was a bit potent shall we say.First house i worked in was not in the best of houses,so i nipped me cheeks,hoping the next house i was working in was a bit cleaner.

Second house was nice,lost the urge to "pay a visit" after nipping it for 2 hours.Owner offers me coffe to which i accept,half an hour later the "Gravy Turd" Feeling hits me like a bullet.I shout with desperation to the householder,"Is it ok if i use your toilet",get's the reply yes its ok just at the top to your left.

Whilst letting the Swallows fly,the biggest,wettest Bottom burp happened.

As i knew the householder was in the back room downstairs i was not to embarresed about this.

So proceed to flush,followed by the quick spray of freshner,as bog is flushing to mask the spray noise.Opened the Door,gets back to the job,only for the fittest of home carers to come out of living room and proceed upstairs(she called whilst i was in loo):norty:

She opened the toilet door,to which i had strategicaly closed to keep oders in,and she was hit full force with a smell fabreze cant mask.

needless to say i made a quick exit to me van,read the paper until she left.:lol1:

Tam the bam 18 October 2007 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by speye91 (Post 7340864)
Madras last night so i was a bit potent shall we say.First house i worked in was not in the best of houses,so i nipped me cheeks,hoping the next house i was working in was a bit cleaner.

Second house was nice,lost the urge to "pay a visit" after nipping it for 2 hours.Owner offers me coffe to which i accept,half an hour later the "Gravy Turd" Feeling hits me like a bullet.I shout with desperation to the householder,"Is it ok if i use your toilet",get's the reply yes its ok just at the top to your left.

Whilst letting the Swallows fly,the biggest,wettest Bottom burp happened.

As i knew the householder was in the back room downstairs i was not to embarresed about this.

So proceed to flush,followed by the quick spray of freshner,as bog is flushing to mask the spray noise.Opened the Door,gets back to the job,only for the fittest of home carers to come out of living room and proceed upstairs(she called whilst i was in loo):norty:

She opened the toilet door,to which i had strategicaly closed to keep oders in,and she was hit full force with a smell fabreze cant mask.

needless to say i made a quick exit to me van,read the paper until she left.:lol1:

:lol: :thumb:

I had a kebab for dinner, been told if I fart once more I'm sleeping in the garage *lifts leg and lets rip* Thankfully she is downstairs right now, even my eyes are nipping :lol1:

Will 18 October 2007 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 7341341)
:lol: :thumb:

I had a kebab for dinner, been told if I fart once more I'm sleeping in the garage *lifts leg and lets rip* Thankfully she is downstairs right now, even my eyes are nipping :lol1:

heres another with twins :norty:

YouTube - farting girls!!!! :lol1:

fast bloke 18 October 2007 11:59 PM

Had chilli beef pizza for dinner. So did her indoors. It worked quickest on her and she let rip about 9.00. Minging - even she was choking. I managed to brew one up for about 9.05. I'm not sure if there is a richter scale for farts, but this would have been a 10. The reverberations woke one of the kids. The stench woke the other one about 3 minutes later. House is still boggin' now

jaytc2003 19 October 2007 11:07 AM

My missus farts in front of me. She can "brew" to demand. quite amusing. Hers dont smell though unlike mine.

Leslie 19 October 2007 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 7340080)
So, you are telling me your other half makes a real performance of it, like mine does :lol1:
If it isn't loud and long, he hasn't done his job right and isn't happy until he can muster up another one to compare :D

You need to see it to believe it! Even the cat backs off. :D

Les

powerman1 19 October 2007 06:39 PM

Had a simular thing done to me in a lift..me and a mate in a lift ..mate of mine farted in the lift and got out on one of the middle floors ,the lift goes up one floor and a woman gets in and the door shuts..bluddy embarassing

Tam the bam 29 November 2007 12:45 AM

May I say I'm on form tonight, even my eyes are watering!!! :freak3: :lol1:

Sonic' 29 November 2007 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 7446373)
May I say I'm on form tonight, even my eyes are watering!!! :freak3: :lol1:

Me too, and has been the first night in a long time there has been no-one next to me grimacing :lol1:

pimmo2000 29 November 2007 05:22 AM

I have a couple of stomach issue so I have no choice but to fart in front of anyone !

The misses is starting to fart infront of me.. after 8 years... but I secretly think its wrong LOL..

Do as I say not as I do... damn I feel ill right now.

Gutmann pug 29 November 2007 07:36 AM

I must be very much in the minority then. I dont fart infront of my missis and she doesnt fart in front of me. We are both very happy with the situation.

Tam the bam 01 December 2007 01:28 AM

Well I just accidentally let on go and her indoors caught whiff of it, looks like another night in the garage for me tonight :(

SVXNUT 01 December 2007 01:57 PM

We have a cat that will clear the house!!!.

hux309 01 December 2007 02:25 PM

YouTube - Peter Out Farts Michael Moore

DYK 01 December 2007 10:45 PM

Girls are the worst at letting one rip..believe they act all innocent but they hide a dark truth..i would never let any girl go for a crap in my bathroom..all the effing toilet ducks and air freshners in the world wouldnt discard the smell..oh and beautifull girls do let em rip too..they just very good at hiding it...

finalzero 01 December 2007 11:09 PM

Got two comedians at work, in the same department as me working on the service desk.

For no reason they will let rip a vocal fart, usually when your mid conversation, one of the fella's is good stinking up the whole office.. chuckles all day long.

nooobyscoooby 01 December 2007 11:21 PM

Effin BRILL set of posts - haven't larfed so much for ages - and I larf a lot!!!

Oops, just pooped me pants!!:lol1:

Enigma 02 December 2007 12:22 PM

For the newbies who wont have seen this thread...

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...act-women.html

:lol1::lol1: