ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   Converted to the Darkside (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/604076-converted-to-the-darkside.html)

Swen6 08 May 2007 10:22 PM

Lovely looking car mate.:thumb:

frayz 09 May 2007 12:32 AM

Makes me really wanna sell mine :(

frayz 09 May 2007 12:50 AM

Anyone wanna buy a Prodrive edition STi 7?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< look here :(

alloy 09 May 2007 01:04 AM

:lol: do it .... i dare you :D :notworthy

frayz 09 May 2007 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by alloy (Post 6907058)
:lol: do it .... i dare you :D :notworthy

Dont dare me mate.. ive been scanning the MLR for tyhe last few days :(

chocolate_o_brian 09 May 2007 02:38 AM

andy as i said, if you MUST keep the evo, maybe go with the red/black rims i suggested when we were bantering t'other day. have you scared dani in it yet?

alloy 09 May 2007 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 6907094)
andy as i said, if you MUST keep the evo, maybe go with the red/black rims i suggested when we were bantering t'other day. have you scared dani in it yet?

:lol1: I'm thinking about changing the wheels for some 18's or maybe some arch filling 19's but priorities first :norty:

SirFozzalot 09 May 2007 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by frayz (Post 6907068)
Dont dare me mate.. ive been scanning the MLR for tyhe last few days :(

I did that for a while, decided to keep the scoob in the end though for various reasons :D

Can I keep your wheels if you sell? :norty: :lol1:

ProdriveSTI 09 May 2007 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by frayz (Post 6907055)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< look here :(

After all you have done? :eek:
Why sell it? for more power??

RS Grant 09 May 2007 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by frayz (Post 6907055)

Out of interest, what sort of ballpark would you put your car up for anyway Frayz?? PM if you wish... :)

The EVO looks great in White.. really not sure about wheels, but apart from that, I'm a big fan.

Cheers,
Grant

~DrEaM~ 09 May 2007 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by alloy (Post 6903812)
no kev, please do tell me more :D

How's the P1 treating you?

i am no expert on the evo 9s

but from what i know is that the Evo 9 have a secondary air system :confused: so it can be mapped with anti lag using ECUTEK3 without any ecu upgrade - GEMS/MOTEC/Autoronic

i dont believe it at first after i saw the real thing,

bad point, its on all the time. its just the sound and flames, it doesnt really have much gains.

The P1 is going soon, getting some RWD for summer...lol

frayz 09 May 2007 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by RS Grant (Post 6908766)
Out of interest, what sort of ballpark would you put your car up for anyway Frayz?? PM if you wish... :)

The EVO looks great in White.. really not sure about wheels, but apart from that, I'm a big fan.

Cheers,
Grant

I have no idea mate. I dont even know where id price it?

Whats it worth?

2002 Prodrive edition, 38k, FSH.. and obviously the mods.

I just lust after more... more looks, more power, more everything. I'll probably change my mind again in 5 minutes time anyway.

I guess im just kinda dispontant with it at the moment as its off the road due to new brakes/wheel bearings being done etc.

New 343mm Alcon 6 pot kit should be here come the end of the week.

I dont even know if i could bring myself to sell it? :confused:

RS Grant 09 May 2007 08:15 PM

I'm not totally sure what it would be worth mate, I know that mods dont normally add their actual value but yours is a true one off so while you wouldn't get back what you've spent on it, I'd say that the car should be worth 2-3k over a standard STi Prodrive Style anyway, potentially even more to an enthusiast who knows what they're buying. :thumb:

I would consider selling my '07 STi Spec-D if you put your car up for sale, I like it that much!! :cool:

Cheers,
Grant

frayz 09 May 2007 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by RS Grant (Post 6909556)
I'm not totally sure what it would be worth mate, I know that mods dont normally add their actual value but yours is a true one off so while you wouldn't get back what you've spent on it, I'd say that the car should be worth 2-3k over a standard STi Prodrive Style anyway, potentially even more to an enthusiast who knows what they're buying. :thumb:

I would consider selling my '07 STi Spec-D if you put your car up for sale, I like it that much!! :cool:

Cheers,
Grant

Wow... mate i dont know what to say. Thankyou for your kind comments.

Well just to add to the already huge list of mods... theres nigh on 2 grands worth of Alcon 6 pots going on next week too :D

So if the current Prodrives are going for between £10.5K and £12.5K i could probably push for maybe to £15k with my bits..

Or is that taking the p1ss???

PS.. Sorry Andy for the thread hyjack :thumb:

RS Grant 09 May 2007 09:39 PM

I think you'd be crazy to sell it after doing all the work to it.. but I've got my eye on the For Sale Section anyway!! :p:D

To an enthusiast I don't think that seeing the car at around 15k would be taking the p!ss at all.. obviously with the mods, it might cut down on the number of people that could be interested, but anyone that knows about these cars will know what sort of money it'd take to buy and build a car to your spec. Plus, you've got some very rare and limited modifications done to yours which make it that bit more special than others available. All of this is IMO, but I'm pretty sure I'm right here. :lol1:

Cheers,
Grant

Davey P 09 May 2007 10:49 PM

They looks awesome in white. Did it take you long to find as you don't see many white ones around?

alloy 10 May 2007 01:01 AM

No worries Frayz hijack away :thumb:

Cheers Davey, they are rare in white and its also the colour i fancied. I stumbled accross the car by chance and it was slightly out of my budget but it ticked all the boxes its in A1 condition not a mark on it, it has less than what a typical ex-demo car's mileage might be, i had to have it :norty:

RS Grant 10 May 2007 01:30 AM

Sorry Andy... I'll shoulder some of the hijack blame too. :o

Back on topic....................... Your car is really clean, dont see many of them in White, I reckon some 18" Rota GTRs in Black with a Red Lip would look the nuts on your car. :cool:

Cheers,
Grant

chocolate_o_brian 10 May 2007 05:12 AM

i personally think andy should ring me up, tell me what a great mate i am for taking all the abuse he sends me via msn, and throw lots of £20 notes at me and immortalise his old sti in art form:norty:

do you remember the conversation we had about the 5ft by 4ft canvas andrew:freak3:

RMA26 17 May 2007 08:34 PM

Stunning mate!!

TimmyboyWRX 17 May 2007 09:30 PM

frayz even id not part with mine for a penny less than £13k and mine is alot more standard than yours, i reckon someone would pay £16k for yours with the mods.... but dont sell!! who would set the bar for me in the future if you do lol

Joe will 17 May 2007 10:37 PM

very nice have fun with it chap.

B4D HK 18 May 2007 05:14 PM

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...mitsu_logo.gif:notworthy

bmac800 18 May 2007 05:24 PM

The Evo 1X looks awesome in white - needs a set of 18 inch RS Advans in gunmetal now.There is a few 1Xs on MLR with the Advans and they are made for the car.

stevebt 18 May 2007 05:34 PM

i like the 1X's and it looks good in white

BreakIt 21 May 2007 06:29 AM

Woah! Thats one nice car there! Congratulations man!

Subaru 2006 Collection Brochure

chief-long-shin 21 May 2007 07:54 AM

You've beat me to that leap fella - thats where i'm considering heading too...Not for the 9 though unless i go granny bashing lol

BIG FUD 21 May 2007 10:47 AM

mine

http://i17.tinypic.com/6aragzb.jpg

Here is my old 1 was running over 400 with a 9 gt back and a 8 front ......

Paulo P 21 May 2007 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by SC008Y_MAD (Post 6904295)
very nice Andy. Its a shame we could no of keeped you in the Subaru fold this time, but you will be back.

Why would he want to come back? :confused:

Very nice Andy :) Evos are in a completely different league :D

~DrEaM~ 21 May 2007 06:35 PM

andy did you Px your old scoob for the evo IX ??

as i saw your scoob forsale on KTC :D