ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Moses (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/537310-moses.html)

Wurzel 20 August 2006 04:58 PM

Lets us also not forget that moses is a Jock from Glasgow so hates everyone else anyway :D

Lord Shrek 20 August 2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Anyway, make the most of him, soon he will be gone having turned up to right some wrongs, discuss some ****, maybe today, maybe tommorow he'll want to settle down, until tommorow he'll just keep moving on.......

you used to watch the littlest hobo too?

Lord Shrek......the red hang gang were dikheads :thumb:

KiwiGTI 20 August 2006 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lucifer
On what basis has the state of Israel got no right to exist?

It was created for Jewish people to settle in after the atrocities of the WWII and recognised by the Governments of the US, Soviet Union, United Kingdom, etc.
The Land of Israel dates back over 3000 years, under various foreign rulers, the Jewish population fled to other countries to avoid persecution.They started their return in significant numbers in the late 1800's and it took around 60 years before they were granted independence and their own state.
The land isn't "stolen", it was theirs to begin with and a lot of it was bought by Jewish organisations, so the Arabs hardly lost out!

See LPGs post.

And 3000 years is just rubbish isn't it. On that basis shouldn't the vast majority of the British population be seeking their homelands in France (the Normans), Scandanavia (the Vikings) and Northen Germany (Angles, Saxons etc)?

druddle 21 August 2006 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO
maybe tommorow he'll want to settle down, until tommorow he'll just keep moving on.......

Have just spat tea all over keyboard. FPMSL. Cue the credits and the dog.....

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Dave

OllyK 21 August 2006 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
See LPGs post.

And 3000 years is just rubbish isn't it. On that basis shouldn't the vast majority of the British population be seeking their homelands in France (the Normans), Scandanavia (the Vikings) and Northen Germany (Angles, Saxons etc)?

The groups you mention above invaded the British Isles, the Jews were in the general area of the middle east over 2000 years ago (remember Islam is only 1400 years old) and were displaced, in part they are trying to get back what they lost, the methods employed to achieve this however are somewhat more questionable.

Mr Bat 21 August 2006 01:31 PM

See LPGs post.

A New Zealander who believes Israel shouldn’t exist as it doesn’t belong to them….you couldn’t make this stuff up….classic

KiwiGTI 21 August 2006 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Bat
A New Zealander who believes Israel shouldn’t exist as it doesn’t belong to them….you couldn’t make this stuff up….classic

not quite sure what you are inferring, but as you well know the history of modern NZ is almost entirely the fault of the British.

DCI Gene Hunt 21 August 2006 02:05 PM

not quite sure what you are inferring, but as you well know the history of modern NZ is almost entirely the fault of the British.

Here we go again................. :rolleyes:

KiwiGTI.................. terrorist thread bomber.......... ;)

Bonehead 21 August 2006 05:26 PM

Typical isn't it?
Lets blame the Brits for something........

DCI Gene Hunt 21 August 2006 05:47 PM

almost entirely the fault of the British.

Well what 'other' evil empire was involved then?........ :wonder:

popeye 21 August 2006 06:35 PM

Christ, what a whinger. Is there no end to your moaning you miserable, tedious, terminally boring windbag?

KiwiGTI 21 August 2006 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by popeye
Christ, what a whinger. Is there no end to your moaning you miserable, tedious, terminally boring windbag?

Another clever post from one of the most respected members of the board.

Try this, it's in your language so you should understand - Go fcuk yourself.

KiwiGTI 21 August 2006 07:22 PM

And I'm not complaining about NZ or Britain, but for a British person to say that a NZ citizen can't have a view on Israel is pretty ripe given the history.

Luan Pra bang 21 August 2006 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lucifer
On what basis has the state of Israel got no right to exist?

How about the 1 million exiled paestinians they forced out of thier homes in to refugee camps ?

J4CKO 21 August 2006 08:14 PM

I suppose you lot get there eventually.

WalterEgo 21 August 2006 08:29 PM

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Well put, he is a sanctimonious little prick isn't he?

popeye 21 August 2006 09:56 PM

And I'm not complaining about NZ or Britain,...

What drugs are you on? Every time I have the misfortune to read a post by you, you're moaning about the UK. You're the dreariest, wrist-slashingly tiresome whinging windbag on here. No one gives a crap about NZ history 'cos it has none. Just some white Europeans in a land they have no right to be in. No one here cares. Boo hoo. Clear off back there and put the UK average IQ up a few points you sheep-shagging simpleton.

Mr Bat 21 August 2006 10:19 PM

What drugs are you on? Every time I have the misfortune to read a post by you, you're moaning about the UK. You're the dreariest, wrist-slashingly tiresome whinging windbag on here. No one gives a crap about NZ history 'cos it has none. Just some white Europeans in a land they have no right to be in. No one here cares. Boo hoo. Clear off back there and put the UK average IQ up a few points you sheep-shagging simpleton.

:lol:

KiwiGTI 21 August 2006 10:32 PM

No thanks, I'm quite happy sucking money out of the British economy.

And I didn't bring up NZ history, Mr Bat did, you stupid cretin.

unclebuck 21 August 2006 10:37 PM

You're the dreariest, wrist-slashingly tiresome whinging windbag on here.

:lol:

Oh boy... that's good.... :lol1:

not true, but good... :D

KiwiGTI 21 August 2006 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by WalterEgo
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Well put, he is a sanctimonious little prick isn't he?

Not in any place to criticise others with a name like Walter. And what's your contribution to this forum apart from trying to sell some alloys, you loser.

JTaylor 21 August 2006 10:38 PM

UB, you're a God damned Kiwiist :razz:

KiwiGTI 21 August 2006 10:42 PM

For the record I love the UK but don't like many of the problems that it has today, unfortunately I give a damn unlike socially inept, chav layabouts like Popeye.

unclebuck 21 August 2006 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor
UB, you're a God damned Kiwiist :razz:

Bed Bhuddist From The West Country - you're back :thumb:

Where have you been? :confused:

;)

JTaylor 21 August 2006 10:46 PM

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Popeye :thumb:

JTaylor 21 August 2006 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Bed Bhuddist From The West Country - you're back :thumb:

Where have you been? :confused:

;)

Extoling the virtues of pocket springs and meditating. What the fcuk else would I be doing :confused::D

unclebuck 21 August 2006 10:48 PM

unlike socially inept, chav layabouts like Popeye.

I think 'pops' has a few more dimensions to him than that. ;) trust me... :D

sarasquares 21 August 2006 10:49 PM

LBOW :)

KiwiGTI 21 August 2006 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
I think 'pops' has a few more dimensions to him than that. ;) trust me... :D

Well he does have a complete hatred of anything antipodean because he was completely rejected whilst in those countries and just couldn't get on with a normal life. Seriously what sort of loser achieves that?

myblackwrx 21 August 2006 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Well what 'other' evil empire was involved then?........ :wonder:

I guess he means the Dutch as they discovered New Zealand