ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   the new toon manager (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/490119-the-new-toon-manager.html)

jaytc2003 08 February 2006 09:31 PM

stevie mclaren will be available soon,

FASTER MIKE!! 08 February 2006 10:43 PM

asprilla was one of the top in the world when we signned him, i dont think shay given would have much trouble getting in any side in the world, he would look even better if we had a decent back 4.
patrick klivert.......ok i'll get my coat:D

richiewong 08 February 2006 11:44 PM

The Toon is full of international players, albeit not very good good ones;):D

Shay Given:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Castrol 09 February 2006 07:49 AM

STi Subaru's probably one of those many Red (Manc or Scouse) supporting fans from Leeds. :lol1: Maybe he supports Leeds? :lol:

Castrol 09 February 2006 07:52 AM

When we talk about average teams, we should include Liverpool FC at present - when they're without Steven Gerrard... :lol1:

Quote/unquote BBC Radio 5 Live :)

Scouse Reds = One Man Team

STi wanna Subaru 09 February 2006 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Castrol
STi Subaru's probably one of those many Red (Manc or Scouse) supporting fans from Leeds. :lol1: Maybe he supports Leeds? :lol:

Manchester United lads. Thing is I know when my club is going through a decline. At least we managed to win a few things before that decline started ;)

Born in Warrington now living in Leeds

CrisPDuk 09 February 2006 12:45 PM

Now, you said that once before. Hmmm, 2 ex Liverpool Managers in 113 years. Wow! The Toon's almost been taken over by Reds... :lol1: It's plain to see! :rolleyes:

Feck me:eek: Fat Freddie's been in charge for 113 YEARS:eek:

He's looking good for his age I have to say;)

BTW He may not have managed us, but don't forget KK was one of ours too;)

Castrol 09 February 2006 09:35 PM

Dont tell me manure
Got it in one! :lol1: From Warrington but didn't fancy supporting his nearest League Club (Wigan), and went for glory instead... :rolleyes:

Fat Freddie's been in charge for 113 YEARS
Has he? Gosh, wonder who all the other Chairmen were? One was Sir John Hall, who brought Kenny Dalglish to NUFC. So, 2 ex Reds as Manager in 113 yrs and only one brought by FFS. Try harder next time Ducky! :lol1:

Castrol 09 February 2006 09:39 PM

don't forget KK was one of ours too
And you'll find his association with Newcastle United FC is longer than it is with Liverpool. KK hasn't been a Red for almost 30 years, but he'll always be Black and White! :luxhello:

STi wanna Subaru 09 February 2006 10:12 PM

Got it in one! :lol1: From Warrington but didn't fancy supporting his nearest League Club (Wigan), and went for glory instead... :rolleyes:

Well you'll have to blame my dad for that one. Glory at the time would have been Liverpool but I went with the family :)

Castrol 10 February 2006 07:56 AM

I went with the family
Well done in that case!

Cheers

mickywrx 10 February 2006 11:37 PM

TOON TOON, BLACK N WHITE ARMY me for next toon gaffer!!!!

SOUNESS........... GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank f.uck.

King Eric 11 February 2006 12:16 AM

Got to be Claudio Raneiri!

speye91 11 February 2006 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Well you'll have to blame my dad for that one. Glory at the time would have been Liverpool but I went with the family :)

probably has a taste 4 prawn sandwiches 2 ... can u get prawns in leeds and still b fresh by the time u get to the theatre of travellers:hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

speye91 11 February 2006 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by richiewong
The Toon is full of international players, albeit not very good good ones;):D

Shay Given:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

here here:luxhello: :notworthy :notworthy

kingofturds 11 February 2006 02:43 AM

3 points at villa tommorow and i dont care if santa is the next manager :)

STi wanna Subaru 11 February 2006 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by speye91
probably has a taste 4 prawn sandwiches 2 ... can u get prawns in leeds and still b fresh by the time u get to the theatre of travellers:hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

what a boring geek you are :thumb:

SJ_Skyline 11 February 2006 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds
3 points at villa tommorow and i dont care if santa is the next manager :)

Bring it on Santa! :D;)

FASTER MIKE!! 11 February 2006 06:56 PM

even bramble had a good game

kingofturds 12 February 2006 12:39 AM

Boumsong had another great game:lol1:

Castrol 12 February 2006 07:45 AM

Boumsong had another great game
Shame all his others have been for France...:rolleyes:

wrxjimmy 12 February 2006 10:11 AM

According to a lot of papers this morning, Newcastle are going to try and get Martin O'Neill this week. And the Sunday Times says he is "very interested" in the job, and talks will start this week.

richiewong 12 February 2006 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by wrxjimmy
According to a lot of papers this morning, Newcastle are going to try and get Martin O'Neill this week. And the Sunday Times says he is "very interested" in the job, and talks will start this week.

Would be nice, trying to stick a fiver on that one but can't find the bet on Ladbrooks:D

kingofturds 12 February 2006 10:15 PM

would be my 1st choice, but can see him preferring the england job to be honest

Walwal 13 February 2006 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds
would be my 1st choice, but can see him preferring the england job to be honest

The talk is he fancies the England job, but I see him more as a day to day club manager :D

Come on Marty, get yourself to Gallowgate!!!! :)

Andy.

FASTER MIKE!! 13 February 2006 07:05 PM

fingers crossed that we get him then, lets hope fat fred gives him as much cash as that waste of space souness had

wrxjimmy 15 February 2006 09:38 AM

Although I would be happy with O'Neill, I would be happier with Hitzfeld. O'Neill has always had his teams playing rather direct football, which I wouldn't be too keen on seeing at Newcastle. But he may do things differently with better rescources. Hitzfeld's CV reads better as well, 2 Champions League with 2 different clubs, and 6 Bundesliga's!

Howay! Hitzfeld for the toon!!

SJ_Skyline 15 February 2006 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by King Eric
Got to be Claudio Raneiri!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/4717126.stm :eek:

messiah 15 February 2006 04:17 PM

If O'Neill wants back into football but still wants to spend more time with his missus then I suspect he'll opt for the England job so he doesn't need to put is as much day-to-day effort as a club manager needs to.

Castrol 15 February 2006 05:54 PM

doesn't need to put is as much day-to-day effort
True, but he'll be away from home a lot too - and for long periods. He may see NUFC as the better option - more work day to day, but at home most nights - or down the Bigg Market! ;)