ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   International (https://www.scoobynet.com/international-24/)
-   -   Spa & Nurburgring August b/h weekend (https://www.scoobynet.com/international-24/485117-spa-and-nurburgring-august-b-h-weekend.html)

stormy 03 February 2006 09:19 AM

Cochem looks nice cheers Rog

Granby 03 February 2006 10:06 PM

Could be up for this but i won't know for sure just yet ;)

Nevetas 06 February 2006 09:54 PM

Cochem is lovely :thumb:

dynamix 06 February 2006 09:56 PM

could be up for this too - been on my to do list for years :)

MR_G 09 February 2006 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by The Admiral
Hi Stormy!

The provisional opening times for that W/E are pants - bsically closed Fri & Sat :brickwall See http://julesperry.com/ring-2006.htm

Hi Guys

The fact that the ring is only opened Sunday and no other days around the Spa track day can also be seen as a pretty good thing as most people don't like to travel to the ring from far away for just the one day (in this case Sunday only!) but is great if you have Spa lined up for the next day :D So may be a quiet'ish day at the ring (proper quite days are pretty rare these days).

terryb 13 February 2006 08:59 AM

We will have package details soon that will cover ferry, hotels and a route plan. Spa is bookable via SIDC for £149 for members and the Ring is pay on the day.

Watch this space ;):D:D

terryb 14 February 2006 11:38 PM

Dave V-S is in too :D:D:D

stormy 15 February 2006 03:34 PM

Plan is to do a mini tour on Friday and Saturday, get to ring for an hour on Saturday night, drive the ring on Sunday, Sunday tea time drive over to Spa, Drive Spa on Monday have a fair few drinks after wards and work our way to the ferry port on Tuesday for the lunchtime crossing.

SIDC/MLR members get club rates for Spa, for the Ring you pay on the day.

Signed up for Spa (via MLR)

MRK Evo IX GT

Stormy Specie LTD

Terry B RA V-LTD

Bugeye WRX

Dave VS Evo VII FQ 300 ish

Ferry details

Speed Ferries, Dover Boulogne Friday 25th August 07:00, Boulogne Dover Tuesday 29th August 13:25

Stuart Knight 18 February 2006 11:58 PM

Stormy

Can you put me and my lad down for the hotel in Germany on the Saturday and the hotel in Spa for Sunday, oh and for my mate Paul as well. We are going to come over during the day Saturday to do the Ring Saturday Evening and Sunday, Spa on Monday and back home Monday night. We'll sort out our own ferries.

Are you thinking of the Pistenklaus for dinner Saturday evening?

Stu

terryb 19 February 2006 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Stuart Knight
Stormy

Can you put me and my lad down for the hotel in Germany on the Saturday and the hotel in Spa for Sunday, oh and for my mate Paul as well. We are going to come over during the day Saturday to do the Ring Saturday Evening and Sunday, Spa on Monday and back home Monday night. We'll sort out our own ferries.

Are you thinking of the Pistenklaus for dinner Saturday evening?

Stu

Hi Stu

Will put you down as you wish. Not sure as yet what our plans are on Saturday night. Pistenklause is definately an option, but so is going to Cochen with Rog, etc.

Will keep you posted.

Cheers

Terry

Stuart Knight 19 February 2006 11:43 AM

Terry

Meeting up with Rog sounds good!

Cheers

Stu

Jay m A 10 April 2006 03:36 PM

Just bringing this up to the top, seeing as I've just booked Spa :)

Just 1 ticket left on the SIDC.

Regarding the ring I assume there is one big public car park that everyone uses as a base? What do you do with your tools / wheels / tyres etc when on the circuit? Get someone else from the group to look after them and then return the compliment?

Gutmann pug 10 April 2006 06:47 PM

Nice place Cochem and they serve great beer.

The Admiral 10 April 2006 07:17 PM

Yeah - and it's a lovely setting in the Mosel valley, with lots of Castles to visit :D Oh, and the road to The Ring is fun too :D :D

We're arriving in Cochem on the Wednesday evening, then heading through to Spa on the Friday for 5 nights - can't wait...

Rog :)

p.s. Jay - yeah - the car park is safe enough, but better to get someone to keep an eye on your kit... Remember you can't run slicks etc at The Ring, though...

stormy 17 May 2006 09:07 AM

Nice little group of peeps forming all driving the ring and spa

Stormy Specie, Terry RA, Barry and Rhona TVR Griffith, Martin WRX, MRK Evo IX GT, Dave and Abi Evo VII FQish, Stuart & Paul WRX, Jay RA, Steve B WRX.

Let me know if you want more details

terryb 17 May 2006 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by raziel
you lot are ****ers

Don't be jealous mate - just come and join us :D:D:D

terryb 17 May 2006 02:02 PM

Ok - you're one to ignore - you should be on the muppets forum - bye bye :D

Silver Scooby Sport 17 May 2006 02:44 PM

I hope that's all sorted gentlemen. :)

Raziel that behavier will not be tollerated on this forum.
Also you have a pm.

MR_G 17 May 2006 03:34 PM

much better :)

A bit of fresh air ;)

terryb 17 May 2006 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport
I hope that's all sorted gentlemen. :)

Raziel that behavier will not be tollerated on this forum.

Thanks mate :D

Silver Scooby Sport 17 May 2006 03:50 PM

Anytime gents :thumb:

Anything more click that button :D

stormy 15 June 2006 09:27 AM

10 weeks to go guys

Friday route Epernay for Lunch then on over to Luxembourg, Still need to find a hotel for us all on Friday night:-)

Saturday route German WRC road stages and some other mountain adventures, Saturday afternoon meet the saturday boys in Cochem at approx 16;00 Oclock

stormy 22 June 2006 09:03 PM

9 weeks Pistonklause booked for 14 on saturday night wo errr looking forward to some decent steak.

Jay m A 23 June 2006 08:49 AM

9 weeks :eek:

I'd better book the hotel in Spa!

terryb 23 June 2006 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jay m A
9 weeks :eek:

I'd better book the hotel in Spa!

Best you had mate ;)

Ricky81 STi 23 June 2006 10:36 PM

Any places left on this run?? Had planned to make it to the ring sum weekend in september but this way sounds much more fun!!!

MR_G 24 June 2006 07:22 AM

Hi Ricky - We have a few spaces left for the Spa day on Monday 28th of August

Hi Jay - We have 1 or 2 rooms left for hotels, drop me a line if you are interested.

stormy 26 June 2006 09:00 AM

Ricky sounds more fun

Reckon it will be alot of fun, see you there perhaps

Ricky81 STi 26 June 2006 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by stormy
Ricky sounds more fun

Reckon it will be alot of fun, see you there perhaps

Quite possibly mate!! Could you give me a few details as to what the majority of people are doing. Ferry/train times, dates, etc on the way out and back??? Reason being is we're comming from N.I so we need to do an extra bit of planning to get to where you guys are starting from!

Cheers
Richard.

terryb 27 June 2006 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Ricky81 STi
Quite possibly mate!! Could you give me a few details as to what the majority of people are doing. Ferry/train times, dates, etc on the way out and back??? Reason being is we're comming from N.I so we need to do an extra bit of planning to get to where you guys are starting from!

Cheers
Richard.

Richard

Send me an email to terry.buckel@btopenworld.com and I'll send you ur latest newsletter detailing the agenda - ferry times, where we are staying, etc..

Cheers

Terry :D