ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   The deed is done. (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/465701-the-deed-is-done.html)

Andy Porter 28 October 2005 12:01 PM

looks sweet Dexter, I bet ur face is starting to hurt from the :D

dexter 28 October 2005 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Andy Porter
looks sweet Dexter, I bet ur face is starting to hurt from the :D

You`re right there Andy. :D

I`ve just come back from rattling it round some local country lanes, and I cannot get over the performance, the grip, the handling...................well, everything basically. It just goes like nobody`s business !!!!!!

3rd gear is off the planet, as it just pulls like a train, I mean, 1st and 2nd are good, don`t get me wrong, but they`re over all too quickly, but 3rd..............fook me !:cool: You could leave it in that, and just destroy everything all day long (Somebody with a JDM with 370bhp is going to wipe my eye in a minute :norty: )

Honestly though, I am made-up with this car, and it`s a major step-up from a WRX (though I don`t wish to upset the WRX lads here, just calling it as I see it).

Anybody else thinking of making the change from a WRX to an STi, just do it !

Andy Porter 28 October 2005 04:42 PM

Glad to hear your so stoked m8, sod the expense you got what you wanted and thats what matters :)

I will return to the fold one day, threads like this remind me how much I loved my Scoob :(

dexter 28 October 2005 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Andy Porter
Glad to hear your so stoked m8, sod the expense you got what you wanted and thats what matters :)

I will return to the fold one day, threads like this remind me how much I loved my Scoob :(

Nice one Andy, look forward to your return ! :)

Scooby.Newbie 28 October 2005 04:48 PM

Looking mint mate, love the wheels.

That's what mine looks like, when it's clean !

dexter 28 October 2005 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby.Newbie
Looking mint mate, love the wheels.

That's what mine looks like, when it's clean !

Cheers mate ! :)

B0DSKI 28 October 2005 05:50 PM

Oi Dexter.......................GIVE ME YOUR WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking well sweet M8

dexter 28 October 2005 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by B0DSKI
Oi Dexter.......................GIVE ME YOUR WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking well sweet M8

LOL ! Loads have said the same, thanks mate.

I think it must be down to the silver of the car, as they do match really well.

Cheers :)

gingerboy 28 October 2005 10:09 PM

Very nice motor Dexter - looks sweet in silver!!!! Got to give mine a clean tomorrow it is bogging!!!!!!!! Then take some pics and post as i have not got aroud to it yet.

Paul

gingerboy 28 October 2005 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by B0DSKI
Nice one Dexter
Glad your over the moon with it M8 :-) Told ya the silver ones were the fastest did'nt i LOL.

Paul how much did u spend at TSL for the 333 Conversion ???? If it made that much difference it might be the way to go with mine.

Hi Bodski

It was around the 2k mark but I didn't have it done it was the previous owner, but I know if you visit the TSL site and follow links to ECU / Engine tuning it quotes £2100 which includes exhaust, remap, front pipe etc etc - take a look.

As already mentioned I don't know any different and am sure others on the forum may have nothing but praise for other companies that offer similair products (API, powerstation etc etc) personally though the TSL triple floats my boat fella :thumb: .

Good luck.

Paul

dexter 28 October 2005 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by gingerboy
Very nice motor Dexter - looks sweet in silver!!!! Got to give mine a clean tomorrow it is bogging!!!!!!!! Then take some pics and post as i have not got aroud to it yet.

Paul

Cheers Paul, and post the pics soon, let`s be seeing it :D