ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Fuel protest - sign it (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/442909-fuel-protest-sign-it.html)

New_scooby_04 20 July 2005 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by DrunkenPikie
No but I do have some in www.youjustgotownedbitch.com

edited to add: I find you people wasting your time on this BS massively amusing, keep it up.

Did someone say something???? :freak3:

Opps, no sorry -my mistake- it was just me farting. Must be the beans! Excuse me, most rude! :D :D

NS04

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Did someone say something???? :freak3:

Opps, no sorry -my mistake- it was just me farting. Must be the beans! Excuse me, most rude! :D :D

NS04

I was told your breath stinks like farts, this confirms it.

When you pr1cks realise this petition has made no difference I'll have my reward.

New_scooby_04 20 July 2005 12:43 PM

I was told your breath stinks like farts, this confirms it.

Opps sorry, I do apologise, you must have me mistaken for someone who gives a flying F*ck! :)

BTW your mum didn't complain!! :norty:

Just think, If PS lewis were to show up, we could have a troll threesome!!! :norty:

Anyone want to get this thread back on topic before its move to muppets!?!?! :)

NS04

PS Sincere apologies to mods, naughty I know, but I couldn't resist it!!

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 12:46 PM

Opps sorry, I do apologise, you must have me mistaken for someone who gives a flying F*ck! :) Just think, If PS lewis were to show up, we could have a troll threesome!!! :norty:

Anyone want to get this thread back on topic before its move to muppets!?!?! :)

NS04

Haven't mistaken you for anything, you are however clearly a whinging bitch with a tired line in trash talk- 'your mum', what a pr1ck. Now fcuk off back under your stone before I have to humiliate you further.

Back on topic this petition is a waste of your time, anyone who believes it will make the slightest bit of difference is a moron.

imlach 20 July 2005 12:50 PM

Taxes are here to stay, no matter what. Reduce one, another will go up.
Chancellor reduces fuel duty, then he'll increase tax somewhere else. Your pay packet will remain roughly constant (obviously varying dependent upon your lifestyle profile).

Why should *I* as a low car usage person allow my taxes to be put up just to subsidise your excessive car usage? It's a democracy, and there has to be a balance.

Instead of wasting time jumping up & down & greeting, invest that time in your job, and you never know, you might get a payrise/promotion :D ie, get out there and earn more.

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by imlach
Taxes are here to stay, no matter what. Reduce one, another will go up.
Chancellor reduces fuel duty, then he'll increase tax somewhere else. Your pay packet will remain roughly constant (obviously varying dependent upon your lifestyle profile).

Why should *I* as a low car usage person allow my taxes to be put up just to subsidise your excessive car usage? It's a democracy, and there has to be a balance.

Instead of wasting time jumping up & down & greeting, invest that time in your job, and you never know, you might get a payrise/promotion :D ie, get out there and earn more.

Some good advice there, wasted on the retards that populate this place though. They are to stupid to realise that

a) any reduction in fuel duty will merely be recouped elsewhere- net effect no change in the proportion of their income that is taxed

b)any reduction of fuel duty will only happen in exchange for congestion charging/road pricing

I'm afraid that your advice that they invest time in work to gain a promotion is wasted on them. Going a rug or two up the ladder is hardly going to make a difference to people at the bottom of the pile.

They'd do as well to find a brick wall to bang their heads against as sign this petition. Actually, scrap that, they'd do better to bang their heads into the wall, it might knock some sense into them. Fools.

Frosty The Snowman 20 July 2005 12:56 PM

I just wish people like Transport 2000 would put the infrastructure in place before whining about people not getting out of their cars and onto public transport. Milton Keynes a purpose built town/city why on earth didn't they put in some sort of tram/monorail system when they were planning it???? I live in the 'sticks' and the public transport sucks, the busses are for the most part 10 years old smelly, cramped and expensive....so why use them???

imlach 20 July 2005 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Frosty The Snowman
I just wish people like Transport 2000 would put the infrastructure in place before whining about people not getting out of their cars and onto public transport. Milton Keynes a purpose built town/city why on earth didn't they put in some sort of tram/monorail system when they were planning it???? I live in the 'sticks' and the public transport sucks, the busses are for the most part 10 years old smelly, cramped and expensive....so why use them???

You could put in place ALL the public transport you could EVER envisage, and still plenty of people wouldn't use it.

It's far too inconvenient for most. They prefer to sit alone in their own wee tin box every day as it's "easier". They also don't seem to like mixing with anyone else, and so couldn't face sitting next to someone they didn't know.
It's also quite a self-centred approach to living in a community. The "I'm alright Jack" approach.

Quite pathetic really.

New_scooby_04 20 July 2005 01:04 PM

Haven't mistaken you for anything, you are however clearly a whinging bitch with a tired line in trash talk. Now fcuk off back under your stone before I have to humiliate you further.

Everybody hates you

Everybody hates you.

Everybody hates you.

You must remember that from School!!

NS04

Not been called unoriginal before... so that's original! :)

Abdabz 20 July 2005 01:06 PM

The govt cant afford to sustain the country now WITH these taxes - hence chancellor browns increased borrowing announcement and goalpost moving (golden rule my ar$e)...
So NO to me signing an e-petition. JUST a demand to stop giving kids £200 for being born and spending millions advertising this preposterous scheme on the telly - thus saving billions and then we can consider reducing petrol tax... :)
Stoopid labour eeeejits.... My conscience is clear - I didnt vote for them :)

pslewis 20 July 2005 01:11 PM

Would everyone who signed please state which tax they would like to pay MORE on then??

Because thats ALL you are signing for - the CHANGE to ANOTHER tax!!

Pete

pslewis 20 July 2005 01:14 PM

By the way .............. you have just handed them your e-mail address AND your name AND home address!!

Which will be sold .......................

Pete

New_scooby_04 20 July 2005 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
Would everyone who signed please state which tax they would like to pay MORE on then??

Because thats ALL you are signing for - the CHANGE to ANOTHER tax!!

Pete

Or, Pete, we could perhaps address the terrible waste and inefficiency in this government thereby requiring less money to be paid to the exchequer in taxes. There's a way of giving with one hand without taking from the other.

Call me Paxman, Jeremy Paxman!

NS04

New_scooby_04 20 July 2005 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
By the way .............. you have just handed them your e-mail address AND your name AND home address!!

Which will be sold .......................

Pete

Its ok Pete, I gave them Drunken Pikie's address!!! :norty:

Have you two been introduced?!?! :)

NS04

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 01:30 PM

Everybody hates you

Everybody hates you.

Everybody hates you.

You must remember that from School!!

NS04

Not been called unoriginal before... so that's original! :)

Never heard that before, I think you'll find though the haters tend to be stupid maggots who I''ve upset and offended in some way. Just like you. :D

The knob polishers who signed the petition can't answer the question "where else is the money going to come from" because they haven't the ability to think that far ahead, as they are idiots.

stilover 20 July 2005 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Frosty The Snowman
The Government, this one and any other, collects taxes from many different sources such as VAT, income tax, national insurance, duty on fuel and alcohol and car tax. All of this money goes into a big pot and is then distributed according to the budget the Chancellor sets out. Therefore, if duty on petrol were to be reduced one of the taxes would have to be increased or funding to the public services reduced, read hospital closures. It is a fallacy that car tax is put back into the roads.

If taxes were taken from just one source, say income tax, we would see income tax of over 50%, which is quite clear but would also see the Government thrown out for taxing us too highly, despite them not actually raising taxes. The use of 'stealth taxes' such as VAT and the various duties is the only way people can be tricked into paying the tax that is required to run the country.

Frosty, you are right in what you say, but this government waste soo much money it's unbelieveable. £900 Milion pounds on a big Tent, for just one year. £1 x ? Billions spent on a stupid war. Gordon Brown single handedly giving tax payers money to heal the entire world (yes we should help the poor before anyone says, but not Britain alone), and now we, the british tax payer have pledged to fund the Olympic games at a estimated cost of £2.5 Billion. So that will end up costing £5 Billion. Take all the wasted money back, and the gorernment could easilly lower fuel duty.

suprabeast 20 July 2005 01:45 PM

Shows how much you know, not only do I work in the industry I have interests in various E&P companies.It pleases me in some small way to imagine your money going into my pocket.

class pslweis response... come on pete.. out ya come , we know its you

stilover 20 July 2005 01:47 PM

Never heard that before, I think you'll find though the haters tend to be stupid maggots who I''ve upset and offended in some way. Just like you. :D

The knob polishers who signed the petition can't answer the question "where else is the money going to come from" because they haven't the ability to think that far ahead, as they are idiots.

Only Knob polishers think that higher tax on fuel is the only answer. See my reply to Frosty. There are ways of saving money so fuel prices don't have to rise. Just like money was obviously wasted on your education.

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by suprabeast
class pslweis response... come on pete.. out ya come , we know its you

Not content with being incorrect with the first submission the idiot now thinks I'm PS Lewis.

You really are a clueless fcukwit, perhaps you should try keeping your fat mouth shut rather than making a fool of yourself?

On the other hand don't bother I enjoy slapping you down.

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by stilover
Only Knob polishers think that higher tax on fuel is the only answer. See my reply to Frosty. There are ways of saving money so fuel prices don't have to rise. Just like money was obviously wasted on your education.

I read your small minded, parochial reply to Frosty, it was a steaming pile of sh1te.

In any case, indulging your childish fantasises for a moment, money 'saved' as you put it, wouldn't be used to lower fuel duty.

You can scream and shout as much as you want, it isn't going to happen, you are wasting your time and effort. End of story.

stilover 20 July 2005 01:56 PM

I read your small minded, parochial reply to Frosty, it was a steaming pile of sh1te.

You should know.

paul-s 20 July 2005 01:56 PM

One thing to remember, whatever is the right or wrong idea, if enough people want to do something about it the populus out there can bring the country to a halt one way or the other forcing action to be taken. A form of rebellion if you will.
yes i know it will just shift the problem but if they kept on doing it where would we be then...??

Andy-pay 20 July 2005 01:57 PM

I have shares in some small oil companies, price rises are good.

this is about TAXES, which you pay as well as us...... unless you have shares in tax collection?

this is nowt to do with oil companies prices.

Chachi 20 July 2005 01:59 PM

Signed ...

Theiving Government Gits

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 02:09 PM

You should know.

Yes I do know, glad you realise that as I possess a superior intellect to you I'm able to discern your comments for what they are. Unmitigated crass, lowest common denominator bull**** from the mind of a half wit.

My point is one that even those with deficiencies such as yourself should be able to understand.

Stamp your feet, cry like bitches, sign your petition, it isn't going to make a blind bit of difference to the cost of your fuel, you stupid pr1cks.

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Andy-pay
this is about TAXES, which you pay as well as us...... unless you have shares in tax collection?

this is nowt to do with oil companies prices.

No it's about the price of fuel which even if it was untaxed is going to keep rising. Most probably beyond the means of the type of scum that seem to infest this board. All this bitching about tax is like complaining you're bleeding when your heads been cut off.
Taxation is merely the focus for this small minded protest for idiots, the real problem lies elsewhere.

Frosty The Snowman 20 July 2005 02:12 PM

Frosty, you are right in what you say, but this government waste soo much money it's unbelieveable. £900 Milion pounds on a big Tent, for just one year. £1 x ? Billions spent on a stupid war. Gordon Brown single handedly giving tax payers money to heal the entire world (yes we should help the poor before anyone says, but not Britain alone), and now we, the british tax payer have pledged to fund the Olympic games at a estimated cost of £2.5 Billion. So that will end up costing £5 Billion. Take all the wasted money back, and the gorernment could easilly lower fuel duty.

Oh I quite agree, not suggesting the Government don't waste money, it really doesn't matter which party we have in Government either, they all seem very good at spending far too much on themselves and their cronies. As to giving aid I think it's very important to help people less fortunate than oursleves, but only if they have a just government in place that's not going to redistribute the aid to their Swiss bank accounts when the cameras aren't looking. Writing off all African debt its not the way to go we need to help countries who are trying to help themselves and don't have loony dictators in charge

stilover 20 July 2005 02:22 PM

Yes I do know, glad you realise that as I possess a superior intellect to you I'm able to discern your comments for what they are. Unmitigated crass, lowest common denominator bull**** from the mind of a half wit.

My point is one that even those with deficiencies such as yourself should be able to understand.

Stamp your feet, cry like bitches, sign your petition, it isn't going to make a blind bit of difference to the cost of your fuel, you stupid pr1cks.

Or we could all bend over, pull our trousers down and continue to be ****ed up the arse by the Government.
You obviously like it up the arse Pikie.

DrunkenPikie 20 July 2005 02:28 PM

Or we could all bend over, pull our trousers down and continue to be ****ed up the arse by the Government.
You obviously like it up the arse Pikie.

Well I don't pay a penny in UK fuel duty so the only one being raped up the ass here is you (to use your analogy). I'm not surprised you don't like it. Very funny for me though :)

I guess to take your analogy one step further you like to cry and bleat while you're being buggered. Won't make the slightest bit of difference to your predicament though, which is my point.

Cry, bleat, bitch and wail all you want, you'll still get buttf*cked. Someone else here suggested you might do better to apply yourself in other areas so this minor annoyance becomes nothing more than that to you. Rather than the major wallet busting issue many of you seem to think it is.

It's a limited resource in great demand and all you pr1cks can see is the tax issue (which as we have already discussed is a non-issue anyway). Pretty soon plebs like you won't be able to afford to run your cars and will all be driving round in 1.0 diesels. RESULT. :D

New_scooby_04 20 July 2005 02:32 PM

Pikie could save himself the lower back problems and just open his mouth! :)

A good way of reducing the tax burden would be to cut back on waste and inefficiency in governement.

It does sound like a ruder version of PS Lewis doesn't it. See if it knows what a Maf is to provide some clarification on this important issue! :)

NS04