ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Why should a lap dancer....... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/435638-why-should-a-lap-dancer.html)

moses 19 June 2005 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by GaryCat
Lap dancing is "prostitution without penetration"... selling sexual services for money. It makes me laugh when dancers try to justify their jobs as art or performance. The whole point of lap dancing is for the girl to be perceived as sexually available.

If a girl choses that profession then it is up to her to deal with the risks, of course I do not condone rape but it appears this girl put herself in a risky situation.

well said gary :) but the same time no man has a right to touch her or harrass her either but i agree totally with what u said

GCollier 19 June 2005 07:56 PM

If it's proven he did rape her then throw the book at him, but I wouldn't automatically assume that because he's a footballer he's guilty. Lap dancing attracts more than its fair share of girls with "issues", and the bold front is often just a cover for past problems and low self-esteem.

Gary.

Gutmann pug 19 June 2005 08:52 PM

Bloke at work was talking about lap dancers the other day, he thinks they should be locked up :D They tease you, dance in front of you, get you all excited and if you go anywhere near to touching them then a hairy arsed bouncer comes and kicks your arse out the door.
Its a bit like going to a restaurant asking for a nice juicy steak, the waiter waving it under your nose for a couple of mins then taking it away. You wouldnt be happy with that now would ya?

Gary

KiwiGTI 19 June 2005 08:58 PM

Bloke at work was talking about lap dancers the other day, he thinks they should be locked up They tease you, dance in front of you, get you all excited and if you go anywhere near to touching them then a hairy arsed bouncer comes and kicks your arse out the door.
Only in England though. :)

lordharding 19 June 2005 09:01 PM

This thread would be better with pictures

Never seen a lap dancer

Much :D:D:D:D

jasey 20 June 2005 08:36 AM

Better hope Saxo boy stays away from this if he's at work today - especially if someone starts posting pictures ;).

Not sure I have much time for girls crying rape when they put themselves in positions like "getting pissed and going back to a hotel room with someone for some action" - At the end of the day it's one persons word against anothers - how can anything be proved ???

There are women out there willing to blackmail football stars celebrities etc.

Not saying what's going on in this case but by the sounds of it she changed her mind about something - The question is What and When !!

Listy 20 June 2005 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Apparition

No doubt this thread will attract the numbheads on here. Some will have a poke at what I've written above.

You would NOT Believe the time and money I have spent trying to have poke at what you've writen about ;);)
But invariably only wake up with a numb head :(

But seriously, with you all the way on this one!

cookstar 20 June 2005 09:12 AM

Hey not fighting with saxo boy at all!! :thumb:

Just seemed to be going no where, and couldnt get my point accross how i wanted to.

As previously mentioned, i knew a lap dancer for a brief while, and just got me thinking bout her again, silly really.

back on topic - Footballers and the like are so used to silly tarts falling at their feet, that when they get a rejection it does not go down well. I believe that they can become so arragent (sp) that they just dont believe any woman would say No and really mean it)

God people dont you watch "footballers wifes" [ Its true you know ]

lightning101 20 June 2005 09:20 AM

There is even a game (monopoly style to play at home) :thumb:

http://www.peekaboopoledancing.com/i...e-game-cnr.jpg

Turbohot 20 June 2005 10:51 AM

Difficult to say how lap dancer should be treated.At the end of the day,nature of this profession is of this kind.This kinda job invites insult IMHO.The other thing is,when have most men treated any talk or act( even slightly sexually stimulating) with respect?So there you go.
Never mind lap dancers,women in general get treated a bit strange just because they have t!ts, man!Whether they are Prime Minister or a lap dancer,does it matter?
I know lap dancer gains more of that derogatory attention.Answer is simple- nature of the job!

rr_ww 20 June 2005 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot
women in general get treated a bit strange just because they have t!ts,

Women get treated funy because they treat Men funny. ;)

TBH Never seen the attraction in having a Lap Dance. (Or going to see a Prostitute either)

Sex (to me) is meant to be about having fun with someone that likes you. Not someone whose clock watching whilst you make a sweaty mess of yourself.

Turbohot 20 June 2005 11:42 AM

:thumb:

Turbohot 20 June 2005 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by rr_ww
Women get treated funy because they treat Men funny. ;)

not sure about that but wont debate on it coz it will deflect from the topic.
:D

jasey 20 June 2005 11:46 AM

Me & a couple of pals once thought we'd open up a male lap dancing club.

However, we decided that most women wouldn't want skid marks down their nice blouses / trousers / skirts etc :D.

Turbohot 20 June 2005 11:48 AM

:lol: