ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Blunkett is back (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/425088-blunkett-is-back.html)

The Zohan 07 May 2005 11:51 AM

All IMHO

Great, he is working with pensions - our money!, last time he was in charge of other peoples money i seem to remember he used it to buy rail tickets for his slapper and forgot to mention it - it is not a case of the amount more the principal or his lack of them bother me., oh and there's the matter of did he or didn't he help push along his slappers nannys asylum claim.

Hardly a man with his eye (so to speak) on the ball.

Good old Blair, keep it up!
:);)

pslewis 07 May 2005 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Johnny E
Well whatever turns u on toss p0tt, I'm off to bed with my sexy bit of greyhound, see ya tomorrow

Funny fella??

Hates his job yet can't be arsed to move?

Hates the Gov. but works for them?

Pete

pslewis 07 May 2005 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
oh and there's the matter of did he or didn't he help push along his slappers nannys asylum claim.

And if he did?? Why not?? Use your positions of power I say!! Didn't affect anyone!!

Pete

kingofturds 07 May 2005 11:58 AM

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/imag..._pa203indx.jpg
your hard earned is safe with me boys:)

CrisPDuk 07 May 2005 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by carl
I'm never sure whether the vote is determined by The Sun, or whether they just lean the way the vote is going. The former implies that some 5 million people are influenced by what a rag with less intellect than a 5-year old tells them to do. Which is a worry :eek:

Unfortunatley Carl, the former is universally acknowledge as the truth. Even Alastair Campell admits that if NL hadn't got Rupert Murdoch onside, Bliar wouldn't have won in 97:(

The Zohan 07 May 2005 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
And if he did?? Why not?? Use your positions of power I say!! Didn't affect anyone!!

Pete

Ah Pete, <tut-tut's> you miss the point, as Home Secretary his time would have been better spent focussing on security matters in the times we live in not checking through his slappers nanny's forms to make sure she can look after the kids while Blunkett plays hides the sausage with her boss.

Blunkett is a man of poor judgement and not right for government - still hardly suprising Blair picked him then. ;)

All again imho

Gordo 07 May 2005 12:06 PM

"I quite like Blunkett, he seems to be about the only honest popular Labour MP. I don't agree with his ideas, but at least he is honest about things, nanny included."

haha - that'd be the bloke that fiddled the visa for his shag-piece's nanny, then lied about it? possibly the MOST honest Labour MP, but far from being actually honest :)

scooby-si 07 May 2005 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Shame the token black lesbian lost her seat to George Galloway.

LMFAO

pmsl

scooby-si 07 May 2005 12:14 PM

pete are you going to say sorry when it all crashes in 2 to 3 yrs;)???

pslewis 07 May 2005 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by scooby-si
pete are you going to say sorry when it all crashes in 2 to 3 yrs;)???

When what crashes??

Pete

Chip 07 May 2005 12:35 PM

The economy. If it lasts that long.

Chip

borat52 07 May 2005 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
You were, what?? 10 when the Tory Party got kicked out?

You know absolutely NOTHING!!

Pete

I was 13 when it happened. But have you ever heard of books? how old were you when the motorcar was invented, internal combustion engine? Just because you were not around doesnt mean you cant understand it. In fact maybe you can understand it better because you can look at it with an objective eye, rather than one biased by emotions. Thatcher brought this country from the dark ages, with a lot of pain. Major was incompetant and needed kicking out. Tony Blair gave the country a kick up the arse, but ultimately the only good thing to have come out of his rule, the economy, is a legacy of thatchers structural reform. And high tax high spend will see us back to the 1980's all over again. You can come back in 5 years and poke fun at me till the cows come home if im wrong. I wont be.

paulr 07 May 2005 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Luminous
I quite like Blunkett, he seems to be about the only honest popular Labour MP. I don't agree with his ideas, but at least he is honest about things, nanny included.

Agreed,he doesnt seem as desperate for approval as some of the others.

Leslie 09 May 2005 01:16 PM

According to PSL then, its all ok to fiddle the system as long as you are in power and have the chance to do so.

He obviously agrees with NL having a foundation of lies, spin and cheating.

Les

NewLabour 09 May 2005 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie
According to PSL then, its all ok to fiddle the system as long as you are in power and have the chance to do so.

He obviously agrees with NL having a foundation of lies, spin and cheating.

Les

The foundation of lies, spin and cheating is part of our heritage dating back before parliament even existed. It's just that NEW LABOUR do it better.

Slartibartfast 09 May 2005 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by NewLabour
The foundation of lies, spin and cheating is part of our heritage dating back before parliament even existed. It's just that NEW LABOUR do it better.

Utter rubbish! Until recently politicians had integrity coupled with the desire to serve the nation.

Now they seek only to serve only themselves at the expense of the populace.

ajm 09 May 2005 02:06 PM

Is this username a permanent fixture Alan, or just opportunistic trolling, poaching on pslewis's niche? ;)

NewLabour 09 May 2005 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Slartibartfast
Utter rubbish! Until recently politicians had integrity coupled with the desire to serve the nation.

Now they seek only to serve only themselves at the expense of the populace.

You really think that until recently politicians had integrity? That's one of the funniest things I've heard in ages. Bravo!

ajm 09 May 2005 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Is this username a permanent fixture Alan, or just opportunistic trolling, poaching on pslewis's niche? ;)

Thanks for the PM's earlier, but you still havn't answered my question. :D

NewLabour 09 May 2005 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Thanks for the PM's earlier, but you still havn't answered my question. :D

Your question was answered. If you can't accept the answer then the issue is entirely yours.:)

ajm 09 May 2005 04:59 PM

You did not answer the question. I do know the answer though...

:D

NewLabour 09 May 2005 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by ajm

You mean your question earlier on this thread? Do try to be more specific alex.

If you cared to look at my previous posts in all my guises you'd see that I've always been anti tory and pro labour.

The smiley looks more and more desperate every time you use it, if you want answers to your questions then try begging a bit harder than you already have and I *might* deign to give you an answer much as I might throw a dog a scrap from the table.

OllyK 09 May 2005 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by ajm

This conversation is quite interesting when you can only read half of it, just not interesting enough to remove a troll from ignore though :D

ajm 09 May 2005 05:20 PM

You mean your question earlier on this thread? Do try to be more specific alex.

If you cared to look at my previous posts in all my guises you'd see that I've always been anti tory and pro labour.

The smiley looks more and more desperate every time you use it, if you want answers to your questions then try begging a bit harder than you already have and I *might* deign to give you an answer much as I might throw a dog a scrap from the table.

No need to get tetchy just because I picked you up on a lame attempt to muscle in on pslewis's "swim". So much for honour amongst trolls, I guess you must be desperate for material now! :D

Oh and the :D signifies enjoyment, not desperation, however "desperate" you may be to interpret it otherwise! :D :D

SJ_Skyline 09 May 2005 05:22 PM

Third Term?

Third Reich!

http://www.sjskyline.com/images/misc/blunkett.jpg

NewLabour 09 May 2005 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
No need to get tetchy just because I picked you up on a lame attempt to muscle in on pslewis's "swim". So much for honour amongst trolls, I guess you must be desperate for material now! :D

Oh and the :D signifies enjoyment, not desperation, however "desperate" you may be to interpret it otherwise! :D :D

Sounding more and more desperate with every denial. Keep at it you may be able to convince yourself.

The proof of my contentions lies in the numerous posts I've made on the subject previously.

ajm 09 May 2005 06:03 PM

Sounding more and more desperate with every denial. Keep at it you may be able to convince yourself.

The proof of my contentions lies in the numerous posts I've made on the subject previously.

Your previous posts have been on any subject you thought would be annoying. However this time is different. Why bother registering "NewLabour" if not an opportunistic attempt to cash in on the Labour victory, a market pslewis and his misdirected left wing puppets have already got cornered?

You have limited your field because you are desperate for material.... I think if one were to run a thumb across your edge one would find it was distinctly dull these days! :D

NewLabour 09 May 2005 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Your previous posts have been on any subject you thought would be annoying. However this time is different. Why bother registering "NewLabour" if not an opportunistic attempt to cash in on the Labour victory, a market pslewis and his misdirected left wing puppets have already got cornered?

You have limited your field because you are desperate for material.... I think if one were to run a thumb across your edge one would find it was distinctly dull these days! :D

Keep your grubby thumb to yourself, run it over whatever you usually do for your amusement on the long lonely nights.

Your contentions are incorrect in every sense, we have a fresh term of NEW LABOUR to enjoy, 4-5 yrs worth in fact. Great isn't it?:)

ajm 09 May 2005 07:57 PM

So that's a yes then. You have been reduced to opportunistic trolling, taking scraps from Lewis's pickings! LOL :D

NewLabour 09 May 2005 10:17 PM

It's a resounding no, you just don't choose to see it that way. I prefer to do my posting in accordance with the zeitgeist and my own beliefs. In that I'm 100% consistent.
Shame you can't see it or you *might* get the joke rather than being the butt of it.:)