ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Not a good start (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/380895-not-a-good-start.html)

MOK79 19 November 2004 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Dave_A
Ever wish you'd stayed in bed?

I know tell me about it. However my day is getting better.........

minor_threat 19 November 2004 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by MOK79
I know tell me about it. However my day is getting better.........

Good luck for the rest of today. :D

MOK79 19 November 2004 07:24 PM

I'm about to be on my way to the poker game boys.

WISH ME LUCK :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

and of course girls.... :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

chris's scooby 19 November 2004 07:26 PM

Good luck! :D

MOK79 20 November 2004 09:42 AM

Hey guys and girls Guess What ??????????????? :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2:

I WON LAST NIGHTS GAME :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

M444GY 21 November 2004 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by MOK79
This morning has been a disaster........
Walked out to her first thing to get the engine warmed up due to the hard frost overnight, only to discover someone has gone into my front bumper and taken a load a paint off:eek2: , (must have been that bloody woman :razz: at the supermarket that pulled in next to me last night).
Oh well carry on..... Open and start her up only to discover I have left the wipers on from last night and they have now all bent out of shape and they now hardly even touch the windscreen.:freak3:
Then the drivers window has completed Fu$%ed up. It seems it has come off of the rails or something and when it shuts it shuts at such an angle the car door won't shut. So I have to leave it open. (Nightmare).:brickwall
And to top it all off think I got flashed by a bloody camera.....:cry:

So thats my morning. Hows you guys morning been ?????? Better than mine I hope......

holy **** mate exactly the same happened to me ! i left the wipers up and now they are **** and my drivers window decided to squiff up and not shut properly cause its dropped one side:freak3: havent got any body damage though , i think!

sKunk 21 November 2004 02:08 PM

start her up only to discover I have left the wipers on from last night and they have now all bent out of shape and they now hardly even touch the windscreen
huh?

MOK79 21 November 2004 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY
holy **** mate exactly the same happened to me ! i left the wipers up and now they are **** and my drivers window decided to squiff up and not shut properly cause its dropped one side:freak3: havent got any body damage though , i think!

Nightmare isn't mate. Gets bloody cold in the car now. The window just drops now and again and the can't put it back up until you get out the car. Is this quite common with scoob windows do you know. Someone else mentioned to me it happenend to their scoob.