ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Nutter **not for those who are squeamish** - Not work safe (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/370655-nutter-not-for-those-who-are-squeamish-not-work-safe.html)

Redkop 14 October 2004 03:37 PM

Wrong to generalise anything about Mods ajm, as you don't know us :p and I know how you don't like to be 'wrong' :D:D:D

ajm 14 October 2004 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Redkop
and I know how you don't like to be 'wrong' :D:D:D

I wouldn't know.... I can't say I have ever had the misfortune of being "wrong" RK..... just "less right" on occasion! ;)

Redkop 14 October 2004 04:00 PM

You call being wrong a 'misfortune'? How strange :confused:

tiggers 14 October 2004 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
You know its funny..... their mods don't seem so retentive over there.....

;)

Feel free to jump ship if you prefer it over there - you could always get someone to carve a fish into your arm or something ;)

As for the guy's arm as Yoza says it's his arm - live and let live people.

Regards,

tiggers.

ajm 14 October 2004 04:09 PM

You call being wrong a 'misfortune'? How strange :confused:

I was trying to be politically correct towards wrong people. ;)

Originally Posted by tiggers
Feel free to jump ship if you prefer it over there

You'd love that wouldn't you tiggers! :D

Maybe I already post over there..... ;)

tiggers 14 October 2004 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
You'd love that wouldn't you tiggers! :D

ajm, you flatter yourself, no feelings either way really ;) I guess one advantage would be Scoobynetters could once again post threads on their love of cats without fear of yet another discussion of toxoplasmosis being dredged up though eh? ;)

OllyK 14 October 2004 04:29 PM

ajm, you flatter yourself, no feelings either way really ;) I guess one advantage would be Scoobynetters could once again post threads on their love of cats without fear of yet another discussion of toxoplasmosis being dredged up though eh? ;)

Never fear his 2IC would take up the good fight in his name :D

ajm 14 October 2004 04:42 PM

ajm, you flatter yourself, no feelings either way really ;)

Glad to hear it... the last thing we need is another biased moderator! ;)

I guess one advantage would be Scoobynetters could once again post threads on their love of cats without fear of yet another discussion of toxoplasmosis being dredged up though eh? ;)

Getting rid of me won't make the problem go away.... freely roaming cats will still cause misery whether or not I am here to educate you. :D

Originally Posted by OllyK
Never fear his 2IC would take up the good fight in his name :D

Cheers Olly! :D

If I "disappear" from the forum make sure my work was not in vain! :D

Redkop 14 October 2004 04:50 PM

Please enlighten us more ajm....re 'another biased moderator' and here's you telling us you have never had the *misfortune* to be wrong... tsk tsk :nono:

Diablo 14 October 2004 04:52 PM

Christ on a bike :D

From skin removal body modification to cat hating in 38 posts.

Is there no end to your talents ajm :rolleyes::p

Diablo 14 October 2004 04:53 PM

Please enlighten us more ajm....re 'another biased moderator' and here's you telling us you have never had the *misfortune* to be wrong... tsk tsk :nono:

That would be me :D

When I posted my thoughts on some of Unclebuck's diatribe :D:D:D

LOL

D

ajm 14 October 2004 04:55 PM

Honestly! :rolleyes:.... perhaps if you mods left me alone for five minutes the thread might be able to get back on topic! :D

Redkop 14 October 2004 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Diablo
That would be me :D

When I posted my thoughts on some of Unclebuck's diatribe :D:D:D

LOL

D

I might have known it would be you D ;) :)

Redkop 14 October 2004 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Honestly! :rolleyes:.... perhaps if you mods left me alone for five minutes the thread might be able to get back on topic! :D

Don't you like all this attention ajm? :D:D Not many can command it :p

ajm 14 October 2004 05:25 PM

Don't you like all this attention ajm? :D:D Not many can command it :p

Well, I admit it is nice to receive the "personal touch" from the officers of Scoobynet, although I can't help but worry what mischief and high jinx might be going on behind your backs whilst you are preoccupied with my good self. ;)

Anyway.... whilst I have the benefit of your undivided attention, maybe one of you would be kind enough to peruse my thread in the Bugs forum that has been ignored since March and bring it to the attention of the powers that be!

Much obliged! :D

J4CKO 14 October 2004 05:46 PM

When my lad was one we had a cake with on candle on it, no mutilation was involved, well the cake got mullered but thats what babies do.

Whats the bettting he was the class spong at school, was into heavy metal and now owns a snake and lives in a really crap town.

There are less painfull ways to cry for help.

Abdabz 14 October 2004 05:55 PM

What a prize n0b... :o

Would laugh it was a rusty scalpel the plonker :)

ajm 14 October 2004 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Anyway.... whilst I have the benefit of your undivided attention, maybe one of you would be kind enough to peruse my thread in the Bugs forum that has been ignored since March and bring it to the attention of the powers that be!

Much obliged! :D

Isn't it funny how mischievous behaviour can earn you the attention of multiple moderators, whereas a simple, helpful post pointing out a technical fault in Scoobynet becomes a veritable hot potato.

I love the predictability of human behaviour!

:D

Redkop 14 October 2004 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by ajm
Isn't it funny how mischievous behaviour can earn you the attention of multiple moderators, whereas a simple, helpful post pointing out a technical fault in Scoobynet becomes a veritable hot potato.

ajm... we are Moderators, we 'moderate' the forums... we do not have anything to do with technical faults, new features, bugs etc. You are just as able as us, to email webmaster@scoobynet.co.uk and inform him about the fault you are experiencing. :)

HTH

paulr 14 October 2004 11:30 PM

I am now closing this thread.
Please take your arguments to the scoobynet policy forum.

THREAD CLOSED.

ajm 14 October 2004 11:39 PM

Just checking you were still there RK..... ;)

Redkop 15 October 2004 12:05 AM

I am :iamwithst

tiggers 15 October 2004 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by ajm

Yeah, you would have thought that as a mod you'd have immediate and unrestricted access to IIS, MySQL and the vBulletin source code, but for some silly reason that seems not to be the case :D

As for the predictability of human behaviour I couldn't agree more ;)

tiggers.

ajm 15 October 2004 07:06 AM

Yeah, you would have thought that as a mod you'd have immediate and unrestricted access to IIS, MySQL and the vBulletin source code, but for some silly reason that seems not to be the case :D

No.... my expectation is much lower than that. I expect you to be able to read and comprehend posts ;):

Originally Posted by ajm
maybe one of you would be kind enough to peruse my thread in the Bugs forum that has been ignored since March and bring it to the attention of the powers that be!

Where in that do I ask you to personally fix the fault? Webby has been ignoring it since March so understandably I must assume that I am too unimportant to have an audience with him. However, you in your new elevated position might have better luck.

It was just a thought and really only required one of two answers:

a) Ok, I'll ask him.
b) No, I can't because....

You lot are so argumentative! :D ;)

Redkop 15 October 2004 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by ajm
my expectation is much lower than that. I expect you to be able to read and comprehend posts ;)

Damn, that's taking expectations, however low, a bit too far now! :) :D:D

You lot are so argumentative! :D ;)
It takes two to argue, I am not arguing.... tiggers isn't arguing, so who are you arguing with? :D:p

Edited to say... How rude of me, I forgot to wish you 'Good Morning' :)

ajm 15 October 2004 07:34 AM

Morning! :D

Diablo 15 October 2004 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by paulr
I am now closing this thread.
Please take your arguments to the scoobynet policy forum.

THREAD CLOSED.

Paul - bit of news for you mate :)

You're not a moderator :D:D:D

D

Diablo 15 October 2004 07:58 AM

Oh, morning ajm :)

Diesel 15 October 2004 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by J4CKO
When my lad was one we had a cake with on candle on it, no mutilation was involved, well the cake got mullered but thats what babies do.

Whats the bettting he was the class spong at school, was into heavy metal and now owns a snake and lives in a really crap town.

You lot are bickering so much you forgot to say how funny this post was :) LOL

Diablo 15 October 2004 08:10 AM