ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   The Birdmeister is making the change!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/364532-the-birdmeister-is-making-the-change.html)

Andrew O'Hara 23 September 2004 12:21 PM

I'll rent out the gate house mate to some swedish students and then set up my own film company if you know what I mean......become the Stortford Hugh Hefnor :p :D

Andrew O'Hara 23 September 2004 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by ARRON BIRD
Use the force mate.
Get your hairy arse out of Stortford and up North a little where you wont need to increase your mortgage and get that gaff you seem to need and keep the toys!!!!
Think wisely mate.
Toys are for 3 Years. A mortgage is for life not just for Xmas!!!!!!

Can't go oop north mate, you all speak a different language :p innit!

Floyd 23 September 2004 12:30 PM

Haven't you heard Andy, there's a price crash coming!!!! :eek: At least with new cars you know your always gonna get a spanking ;)

F

Andrew O'Hara 23 September 2004 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Floyd
Haven't you heard Andy, there's a price crash coming!!!! :eek: At least with new cars you know your always gonna get a spanking ;)

F

I'd say more like stabilization not a crash....and as for cars I'm not buying new for a while:D

ARRON BIRD 23 September 2004 12:52 PM

you`ll need a couple of lodgers to pay the feckin mortgage mate still they`ll have an en-suite each hey!!!

Gangsta Smurf 23 September 2004 12:55 PM

what you need now birdy is a nice set of Red Mud flaps for the WR1 - look class. Would suit the mullet!!!

O'Hara is now into his 'friendly man with beard' brit classics and kit cars - Impreza's are far too 'Ghastly' for his kind! ;) ;)

pussayyyyyyy!

Andrew O'Hara 23 September 2004 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf
what you need now birdy is a nice set of Red Mud flaps for the WR1 - look class. Would suit the mullet!!!

O'Hara is now into his 'friendly man with beard' brit classics and kit cars - Impreza's are far too 'Ghastly' for his kind! ;) ;)

pussayyyyyyy!

Yeah, I like to have a puff on my pipe whilst driving nowadays...so a sccob is no good for me plus I like a nice walnut dash with a wooden steering wheel, you know a car with wooden brakes and vague steering.....like a Caterham Superlight R......which is sitting in my garage and is up for sale....

ARRON BIRD 23 September 2004 01:09 PM

pussayyyyyyy!

No black Prodrive one`s for me red is pushing it too far

Bucks Fizz 23 September 2004 03:11 PM

wot a feckin pooof. Blue rinse OLD style soft lads car. Bottled out of a mans 'Bishi, sighting "mechanical feel" bollox as the reason he prefered the hairdressers pillow munching felching chariot. Still he can always sell it to O'hara in a years time to use on his frequent "Cruising" trips to Brighton when his missus kicks his arse out for only being able to furnish the new gaff with Beanbags :D and not Timberland feckers at that ;)

ARRON BIRD 23 September 2004 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bucks Fizz
wot a feckin pooof. Blue rinse OLD style soft lads car. Bottled out of a mans 'Bishi, sighting "mechanical feel" bollox as the reason he prefered the hairdressers pillow munching felching chariot. Still he can always sell it to O'hara in a years time to use on his frequent "Cruising" trips to Brighton when his missus kicks his arse out for only being able to furnish the new gaff with Beanbags :D and not Timberland feckers at that ;)

I cant disagree with any of that really Steve as much as I`d like too ;)
One day you may understand my "mechanical feel" bull**** but only when you are truly gifted as I and have can use the force.
The force is also strong with O`Hara but grows weaker by the mortgage payment!!!!!

Bucks Fizz 23 September 2004 03:29 PM

I cant disagree with any of that really Steve as much as I`d like too ;)
One day you may understand my "mechanical feel" bull**** but only when you are truly gifted as I and have can use the force.
The force is also strong with O`Hara but grows weaker by the mortgage payment!!!!!

I think your on drugs ;)

ARRON BIRD 23 September 2004 03:30 PM

The effect has now surpassed!!!

Bucks Fizz 23 September 2004 03:34 PM

The effect has now surpassed!!!

Have you passed it on to the Richard Fairbrass Impersonator ;)

ARRON BIRD 23 September 2004 03:35 PM

He is surely deeply feckin dippy!!!!

Bucks Fizz 23 September 2004 03:36 PM

He is surely deeply feckin dippy!!!!

Deeply Potless:D

Andrew O'Hara 23 September 2004 03:46 PM

Bucks Fizz,

Has that picnic table fallen off the back of that plastic kit car of yours yet :p

Gangsta Smurf 23 September 2004 04:27 PM

Do Noble's take roundabouts any better than WR1's ... don't want another 10k bill when I pick up the 3R!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ARRON BIRD 23 September 2004 04:43 PM

Do Noble's take roundabouts any better than WR1's ... don't want another 10k bill when I pick up the 3R!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL!!!
You are clearly a wanker driver and if you have had a minor scenery excursion in your WR1 then a Noble will definatley be OFF your shopping list!!

Bucks Fizz 23 September 2004 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Andrew O'Hara
Bucks Fizz,

Has that picnic table fallen off the back of that plastic kit car of yours yet :p

Not yet mate, but I was thinking of taking it off anyway and donating to your new garden so that we have somewhere to eat alfresco when we come round to yours for a "Tesco's Value" laden Barbeque next summer :razz:

Gangsta Smurf 23 September 2004 04:54 PM

POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL!!!
You are clearly a wanker driver and if you have had a minor scenery excursion in your WR1 then a Noble will definatley be OFF your shopping list!!

heavy

ARRON BIRD 23 September 2004 04:57 PM

heavy

But honest mate just trying to help :confused:

Bucks Fizz 23 September 2004 04:59 PM

heavy

D'ya waana buy mine????
Never knowingly raced or rallyed , ......Honest :norty:
Titanium 3R, Anthracite split rims, track day sump, aircon......make me an offer

hawkeye 23 September 2004 05:33 PM

i gather gangsta has mashed his car up.......... you weren't trying to keep up with me were you m8 ;)

seriously tho are you all right whats happend to the car???

and TO BUCKS FIZZ how the feck with a username like that can you CALL ANYONE ELSE A POOOF talk about pot calling the kettle black :freak3:

hawk

hawkeye 23 September 2004 05:42 PM

ROFLMFAO
classic the pimped gangsta wagon ohhhh dear lord someone help me

my sides my sides :D

edited add this now makes now Fcuking sense as aaron has deleted his post grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gangsta how r u m8???

hawkeye 23 September 2004 05:44 PM

HUH WTF where did your post go aaron?????

Andrew O'Hara 23 September 2004 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bucks Fizz
Not yet mate, but I was thinking of taking it off anyway and donating to your new garden so that we have somewhere to eat alfresco when we come round to yours for a "Tesco's Value" laden Barbeque next summer :razz:

I don't know about tesco value mate, how about a bring your own bbq, not just food but your bbq as well cos I 'll have nothing to cook the bangers on anyway...sold the gas barbie to help pay for the house :p :lol1:

simo 23 September 2004 08:32 PM

Andy

doubt Arron goes near his barbie, with all that hair spray on his mullet the big poof would go poof! You getting a butler for your new house as with a short back & sides i am sure he would fit the bill a treat :)

Gangsta Smurf 23 September 2004 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by hawkeye
i gather gangsta has mashed his car up.......... you weren't trying to keep up with me were you m8 ;)

seriously tho are you all right whats happend to the car???

hawk

The B@stard went on me whilst taking a roundabout I go through every bl00dy day. Hit a curb at 30mph ... no bodywork damage but the passenger side front wheel was a mess. Really annoying as that roundabout is 'my' roundabout - just prooves how the road changes from day to day!

But obviousely it happened because I'm a w@nker driver!

chris's scooby 23 September 2004 09:41 PM

What's it going to do to your insurance, i remember you telling me that it was a tad high to start with?

How much damage did you do?

Chris

Gangsta Smurf 24 September 2004 09:06 AM

well the police report said that I hit a substance on the road so it shouldn't go up too much - I reakon it will probably double.

Car body wasn't touched - just front and back passenger side ... wheels, suspension, axles and some other little bits and pieces. All the expensive stuff basically!!