ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Mycroft getting a pasting on the GTR BBS - PMSL (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/235738-mycroft-getting-a-pasting-on-the-gtr-bbs-pmsl.html)

scooby_si 02 August 2003 11:27 PM

i presume this is just a reference to the fact it does increase initially but as mentionned once or twice irrelevant on weight of car :p
Si (cant be arsed reading it all again :rolleyes:;)lol)

scooby_si 02 August 2003 11:28 PM

PS never say mycroft is right it may come back to haunt you ina future life:p pmsl

Vinegar. 03 August 2003 12:11 AM

I followed the links to some forum where they were talking about it and some bloke called Etienne from Fulda >I think< was saying that the SDB bloke was 10years behind like all outsiders, 235x >something< have to stay at some stasis/neutral for the first 250kilo they didnt mention the prodrive guy but he agreed with the c**t anyway even after being shouted at.

Vinegar. 03 August 2003 12:34 AM

Found the first link but cant remeber how I got there from this site >edited, fault in link<

http://www.msnusers.com/qh2o9h8be77o4gh3nu3b6seg86/Documents/Windsor%20Tyre%20Stasis%2

[Edited by Vinegar. - 8/3/2003 12:57:10 AM]

[Edited by Vinegar. - 8/3/2003 1:25:56 AM]

logiclee 03 August 2003 07:29 AM

Fulda? Hardly the most high profile tyre manufacturer and what positin did this guy hold?

Prodrive is one of the most succesful motorsport companies in the world as well as Rallying they have been or are still involved in the BTCC, GT Champoinship, Ferrari Challenge, LeMans, and F1. The have the might of Michelin and Bridgestone behind them.

Are we still saying that the Chief Engineer of this company is designing all his cars wrong?

Lee

andrewdelvard 03 August 2003 09:22 AM

Links not working Vinegar.

moses 03 August 2003 11:41 AM

mycroft doesnt get pasting he rules and plays with the other party who think their pasting him but their not :D

ex-webby 03 August 2003 03:19 PM

LOL

The great thing about all of this, and the posting Mycroft is doing all over the internet about it (how victorious he has been) is that it is not even necessary to comment.

In-fact it's best not to, as you may just spoil the magnitude to which he is making a fool of himself.

All the best

Simon

Ettore 04 August 2003 02:43 PM

Hello my name is Ettore Bakker I am a colleague and friend of Dr. Ing. Wiltshire.

Dr. Ing. Wiltshire is correct in what he says, it is a common mistake that people confuse Grip for Slip and vice versa.

Thank you.

Dr. Ing. Bakker

TelBoy 04 August 2003 02:48 PM

Ooooh, the bar's just been raised Simon.

Surely we have the technical and/or mathematical expertise on here to put this one to bed?? I'd be disappointed if not.

Is it possible you and Mycroft are talking about different things Simon, and are both correct given the conditions you're both assuming?

ex-webby 04 August 2003 03:00 PM

Oh dear, this is so embarrasingly pathetic..

TelBoy. Wish it *was* possible, but it's not. What *IS* possible is that someone who places so much importance on image, might sign up new accounts on the internet, i dunno, like maybe "Vinegar." or maybe something like "Ettore" and post in support of someone who is no longer allowed to post on here.

It would obviously be beneath anyone of any standing, integrity or confindence in their knowledge.

And without question, someone of the stated credibility of "Ettore" would probably not have a hotmail account, and if they did, I'm sure they could spell the word Hysteresis.

At time of writing (I have no doubt it will be changed within seconds) Ettore's email address is hysterisis@mail.com (not hidden so there is no problem with me posting it).

The only other person I've seen spell Hysteresis "Hysterisis" is Mycroft. Maybe it's the way they spell it at whatever company they forge their new physics at. When you couple this information with information we would not be able to disclose, you get the whole picture (as sad as that may be).

Mycroft, you are making such a muppet of yourself. It's pathetic.

Please do yourself a favour and start telling the truth.

All the best

Simon

[Edited by webmaster - 04/08/2003 15:05:01]

TelBoy 04 August 2003 03:07 PM

Nice one! :D So all this talk of "optimum point" is irrelevant?

ex-webby 04 August 2003 03:11 PM

Hi TelBoy

It's not just irrelevant, it's made up. We don't need to do a big discussion on it here, it was covered very well on the excellent forums over at GTR.co.uk but just assume anything he's posted is incorrect / irrelevant and you won't be far off.

Just in-case Me Ettore decides to edit his post... here it is prior to any changes...

Hello my name is Ettore Bakker I am a colleague and friend of Dr. Ing. Wiltshire.

Dr. Ing. Wiltshire is correct in what he says, it is a common mistake that people confuse Grip for Slip and vice versa.

Thank you.

Dr. Ing. Bakker

Nimbus 04 August 2003 03:17 PM

at whatever company they forge their new physics at.
pmsl...

"ye can ne change th' laws o' physics, capt'n"

Thanks, spent most on this morning catching up on the GTR forum..:D

[Edited by Nimbus - 04/08/2003 15:18:17]

Scooby96 04 August 2003 03:20 PM

Ettore - I thought your friends name was Dr Ing Wilstshire and yours is Dr Ettore Bakker - so why have you signed off your posting Dr Ing Bakker?!?!?!?

blueE9 04 August 2003 03:20 PM

It's not my fight, but pls just tell me that Mycroft is wrong. I'm not sure i've EVER come across such a spectacularly juvenile, thin-skinned, evasive, self-regarding ponce. I take it all back if he's 11 or something and just overdoes the wanking after he found that copy of Razzle in the woods.

Scooby96 04 August 2003 03:25 PM

"it is a common mistake that people confuse Grip for Slip and vice versa"
__________________________________________________ _________________

Why the feck would anyone confuse grip for slip - complete fecking opposites aren't they!!!

NACRO 04 August 2003 03:38 PM

I've always been ready to give Mycroft the benefit of the doubt, unlike others here I always thought he was an original contributer to the board and funny to follow. However posting using other names to further an agenda is pretty lame although I suppose if you aren't able to reply in your own name you may feel your hand is forced.
The best way of dealing with this would be to either let him back on the board or just make sure he's ever mentioned here again.
The guy may be making an ass of himself but surely we shouldn't be discussing him here as he doesn't have any ability to reply or defend himself. It just isn't cricket!

ex-webby 04 August 2003 03:39 PM

Nacro

I have to agree.

Well said.

I'll lock this thread now.

All the best

Simon