ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Why Poland should not join EC (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/217980-why-poland-should-not-join-ec.html)

sexy wrx69 09 June 2003 03:44 PM

whose offended????

im not offended. i was just explaining what i had written in my post more clearly for you as you obviously misunderstood the first time round.

and as for me as a joke....

i feel very sorry for you that you cant take a bit of criticism without resorting to insults.

mecca 09 June 2003 03:44 PM

>If you lot want to prove us wrong, DO IT. Don't start flaming. I
>am not convinced by a bunch of cars and girls.......

You really think anyone would try and CONVINCE you? Man, who gives?

I only came here to poke some fun at the topic starter. He comes across like a 12yr old. Sorry.

Funkii Munkii 09 June 2003 03:45 PM

Yep it's another of those threads that cranks the membership counter up to warp factor 10 ;)

Thats nearly 20000 newbs in 2 years amazing!

For the record I have had Polish Dumplings and Cream Cheese, brought back by afore mentioned colleague and i would usually like both but they were rank, and he mentions potato and beetroot a lot, but on the other hand he does say some parts are beautiful especially in the winter, up in the mountains, the snow must cover all that sh1t ;), Joking Polish Massive Joking :D and its very cheap for us brits so it does have its plus points.

Carry on fighting :D

Funkii Munkii 09 June 2003 03:49 PM

Simon Callow ?? the actor from 3 weddings ;)
or
Simon Cowell Popo Idol:D

sexy wrx69 09 June 2003 03:50 PM

not trying to convincing you....its just giving another opinion.

each to their own.

daiscooby 09 June 2003 03:51 PM

FM

Stitched up like a kipper :D:D:D
Nice one mate :D:D
You tell it like it is and get flamed like a BK double whopper.
I haven't laughed so much since my Auntie Doris got her left t1t caught in the mangle :D:D

XT 09 June 2003 03:52 PM

PMSL @ daiscooby :D:D:D:D

daiscooby 09 June 2003 03:53 PM

Simon Cowell I love it :D:D
I have truely achieved a new pinnicle in saying the wrong truth. :D:D

mecca 09 June 2003 03:53 PM

>Apparently, you lot tried, otherwise you wouldn't post.....

Don't know the about the lot, why I posted - explained above :D

Bravo2zero_sps 09 June 2003 03:58 PM

LMAO

I thought everyone in Poland drove Trabants??? How they get their hands on a Supra? ;)

mecca 09 June 2003 04:00 PM

You think too much :D

daiscooby 09 June 2003 04:02 PM

Have you seen the Peugeot advert set in India ?.

Well its like that but its a Lada Samara GLS :D:D

He drives past the girl playing The Scorpions - Wind of Change :D:D

kjo 09 June 2003 04:14 PM

You should go to see a good psychiatrist !!

unclebuck 09 June 2003 04:21 PM

LOL:D I wish I could read Polish language. I wonder what they are saying about dai...:D

here

I haven't PMSL so much in a while.

UB:D

unclebuck 09 June 2003 04:31 PM

They have Scoobs in Poland too you know :D Check out the English Speaking forum.

http://www.klubsubaru.pl/Galeria/Lodz52003/IMG_3323.JPG

UB:D

karol1962 09 June 2003 04:35 PM

This Daiscobby is not wrong certain I think
Some things he say maybe a truth no mistake.
He is wrong some times with girls and food, but driving is crazy and roads are poor.
Also some people are dumbass.
Next time I show Daiscooby poland and he see good thinks not wickedness and this donkey cock he eat.
WE need EU to make right our dumbass

MR2 Rob 09 June 2003 05:03 PM

Well I havent laughed so much for ages (not at anyone in particular but at this whole thread). If there are some truths in what has been said I don't care, those girls are seriously hot. If they are all like that then I'm moving out to Warsaw tomorrow morning with my MR2.

Cheers guys.

Brendan Hughes 09 June 2003 05:09 PM

Horse-teethed, overwhelmingly ugly and terribly unpleasant to have fun with Brits are one of them.

PMSL:D:D, nice one mecca!

boxst 09 June 2003 05:31 PM

Hello

Mmmm ... this seems to have degenerated into some abuse throwing thread. It shouldn't really.

Every country has it's interesting points. Like DaiScooby I have been to most countries in the world, and have seen (and eaten (look at the "disgusting things you've eaten" thread!)) lots of things that have made me wonder how the country can be this way. You are just seeing it from a different perspective. But the truth is, once you get used to it, it's okay it becomes "normal" and you focus on other better things.

I should get my (Polish) wife to write a thread about how bad England and it's people are. But having been here for 8 years she is getting used to it. She probably only complains once or twice a day now!

Joining the EU is another matter. Most of the 10 countries will need incredible amounts of cash to bring them up to any kind of acceptable level. That comes out of my (huge) tax bill. I would probably prefer that money to be spent on better education and policing in England.

Steve.

XT 09 June 2003 05:43 PM

Steve, it's been coming out of your VAT bill since 1991. And aid to Greece, Portugal, Ireland et al has been coming out of the same bill since earlier.

Brendan, believe me mate, most of the money go to the politicians' pockets.....

And yes, i'm flaming Greece :D

cletterridge 09 June 2003 06:15 PM

These are all reasons why we SHOULD let Poland and the other nine hopefuls join the EU. Yes it'll cost us a bit in extra taxes but it's worth it to improve the lives of seventy million people. In my opinion of course!

Dastardly 09 June 2003 06:20 PM

I wouldn't bother cletteridge, most of us UK people are holier than thou. :rolleyes:

Look after number one and stuff everyone else, it is the British way. :D

unclebuck 09 June 2003 06:25 PM

LOL, I thought that was the French way :D

Dastardly 09 June 2003 06:27 PM

Nah, we did a Microsoft and stole the attitude off them. ;)

biedermeier 09 June 2003 10:21 PM

Jeeez!
I dunno what to say.
You've really beat the crap out of my beloved fatherland!
It was just painfull to read. Damn - my brain still hurts.
Anyway - of course you are wrong :)
Poland IS NOT that bad. And I can tell you as I have seen quite a lot in my life - Slovakia, Romania, Czech Rp.,Hungary, Eastern Germany, Croatia, UK (sic! hahaha), USA,Turkey and other wastelands. And I'm sure that Poland is not backward. What do you mean backward?
If you are refering to the culture then I suppose you don't really know much about our culture or culture in general.
If you are thinking about technical stuff - well Grojec is a godforgotten place - never been there but it is a part of , as we call it 'Poland B'. You didn't move around much as I see... :>
And if you are refering to the lifestyle - well this is Central Europe at it's best - you have to spend a couple of years here (by Central Europe I mean Czech,Hungary and Poland )to get thje hang of it. An read a lot if youre foreign :)
So - you dont't want us? Well to tell the truth a large part of our nation doesn't think it is a good idea to join the EU - but fortunatelly there are smarter people to decide than them or you - dear author :P

Luke 09 June 2003 11:02 PM

Simple

Night out with $500.00. Single man or with a few mates.... (not the "Geezer" or "Lads" squads}

Here in the smoke or a nice city in Poland?????

All you want is fun!!!

Mongolia could Be better than parts of the UK.

I'm working at the moment bottom end of kensington High street. Nice little Polish cafe..... The girls are rockers of the very naughty kind.

Brendan Hughes 09 June 2003 11:11 PM

Mongolia could Be better than parts of the UK.
I assure you, it is.

PusherMan 09 June 2003 11:39 PM

I'm realy nerwous man...
And that what are you talking about MY Country "Poland" ....
You know NOTHING about this coutry so....why don't you just shut up?...
You Just shown your own personality on the net...i dont know HOW someone can lie about country if he even know this country..and saw NOTHING ..HOW can you Talk things like this In PUBLIC place??
Think about that , beacose this reading people from Poland too.
I'm Proud of my country.

Warszawa WITA!

Carlos The Jackel 10 June 2003 12:21 AM

LOL What a cracking thread - where have all the Poles sprung up from?:D They seem awful touchy - if they started a thread slagging the UK most of us would join them LOL!

DJ Dunk 10 June 2003 08:54 AM

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=545389&outx=600&oq=0