ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   And so it begins (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1066184-and-so-it-begins.html)

Wurzel 24 February 2022 01:24 PM

I suppose the only saving grace is with diesel prices the way they are Putin won't be able to run his tanks for very long :D

Lozgti2 24 February 2022 01:28 PM

Lol

IdonthaveaScooby 24 February 2022 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by matt-c (Post 12117659)
So you are saying Putin is launching a war to benefit the western arms suppliers ?

Money washes round the world ! , mafia is Everywhere

matt-c 24 February 2022 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by IdonthaveaScooby (Post 12117664)
Money washes round the world ! , mafia is Everywhere

That steatement is correct, not what i asked though was it.

coupe_20vt 24 February 2022 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by IdonthaveaScooby (Post 12117635)
looking very good for arms suppliers

and the zionist mafia money behind them

Originally Posted by IdonthaveaScooby (Post 12117646)
How many genocidal campaigns has Russia launched , thousands and thousands of miles from home

including letting off an Atom bomb

???

Bollocks and Bollocks.

You really are a bit of a loon.

IdonthaveaScooby 24 February 2022 01:59 PM

https://www.timesofisrael.com/is-isr...a-mafia-state/

IdonthaveaScooby 24 February 2022 02:27 PM

It most certainly is not bollocks

matt-c 24 February 2022 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by IdonthaveaScooby (Post 12117670)
It most certainly is not bollocks

Does it ever occur to you that in having views quite different from the mainstream view on almost everything, it may in fact be you who is wrong?

IdonthaveaScooby 24 February 2022 02:56 PM

About what exactly ?

matt-c 24 February 2022 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by IdonthaveaScooby (Post 12117675)
About what exactly ?

You know about how everything that happens is part of some orchestrated plot by a global elite.

Recently we have had Big Pharma who of course benefitted from the Pandemic they somehow planned, now we have a war somehow orchestrated by arms suppliers. Yet above this there must be some central command structure who control everything including Vladimir.

markjmd 24 February 2022 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by matt-c (Post 12117674)
Does it ever occur to you that in having views quite different from the mainstream view on almost everything, it may in fact be you who is wrong?

He's as paranoid and deluded as Putin, which is quite ironic really.

BMWhere? 24 February 2022 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rusti (Post 12117657)
I guess it depends if China back him?

I suspect China have agreed to not oppose him rather than back him.

If push comes to shove though, China may well prefer western money than Russian alliance!

Wurzel 24 February 2022 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by BMWhere? (Post 12117679)
I suspect China have agreed to not oppose him rather than back him.

If push comes to shove though, China may well prefer western money than Russian alliance!

China won't back him, if anything they will wait until things are really bad and then march into Siberia and say "Don't worry we will look after this for you"

IdonthaveaScooby 24 February 2022 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by matt-c (Post 12117676)
You know about how everything that happens is part of some orchestrated plot by a global elite.

Recently we have had Big Pharma who of course benefitted from the Pandemic they somehow planned, now we have a war somehow orchestrated by arms suppliers. Yet above this there must be some central command structure who control everything including Vladimir.

I could hardly have put it better myself !

matt-c 24 February 2022 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by IdonthaveaScooby (Post 12117682)
I could hardly have put it better myself !

This is the New World Order theory.

Big Rob 123 24 February 2022 05:15 PM

He’s been poked by the so called “free western world” for years, Ukraine wanting to join NATO and the US wanting to put arms in that country pretty much surrounds Russia. The US and UK are the worst instigators in war. Since the breakdown of the USSR Russia have only invaded/war on one country, Crimea which was mainly Russian country. America has committed war/ invaded 40+ countries in the same time all for the good of “democracy” and how far has that got them. Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan comes to mind. The USA and us “the lap dogs” are the biggest threat to world peace.

matt-c 24 February 2022 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Big Rob 123 (Post 12117684)
He’s been poked by the so called “free western world” for years, Ukraine wanting to join NATO and the US wanting to put arms in that country pretty much surrounds Russia. The US and UK are the worst instigators in war. Since the breakdown of the USSR Russia have only invaded/war on one country, Crimea which was mainly Russian country. America has committed war/ invaded 40+ countries in the same time all for the good of “democracy” and how far has that got them. Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan comes to mind. The USA and us “the lap dogs” are the biggest threat to world peace.

The events of today show your comments to be a lie.

Putins Russia is a very great threat which is why all those countries have rushed to join Nato since 1997.

No one wants to join in Putins empire unless they have a gun to their head - this is freedom and we are lucky to have it and must defend it.

Big Rob 123 24 February 2022 05:43 PM

How many wars has he been involved in over the last 35 years compared to USA?

IdonthaveaScooby 24 February 2022 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by matt-c (Post 12117683)
This is the New World Order theory.

old world order more like , where everything is controlled by US lobby groups

unless you mean proposals from World Economic Forum whereby the average person owns nothing

matt-c 24 February 2022 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Big Rob 123 (Post 12117686)
How many wars has he been involved in over the last 35 years compared to USA?

That's not the measure though, this conflict is far more dangerous in terms of possibility to escalate.

IdonthaveaScooby 24 February 2022 07:33 PM

They were never going allow Putin into nato or be part of Europe now were they ...!

markjmd 24 February 2022 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by IdonthaveaScooby (Post 12117693)
They were never going allow Putin into nato or be part of Europe now were they ...!

Seriously, you should turn this sh!t into a stand-up show, it's really that warped.

hodgy0_2 24 February 2022 08:06 PM

You have to laugh at the brexity pro putin Russian assets towing the farage / putin line

JdmSti2006 24 February 2022 08:25 PM

no cut from Swift ,what a joke
UEFA monitoring situation🤣

IdonthaveaScooby 24 February 2022 09:05 PM

We may even impound a few the top dogs yachts !

hedgecutter 25 February 2022 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by JdmSti2006 (Post 12117701)
no cut from Swift ,what a joke
UEFA monitoring situation🤣

Usual lack of unity and dithering from EU as they argue what to do; let's not forget what they were like with Kosovo.

IdonthaveaScooby 25 February 2022 08:45 AM

Residents being told to prepare their own Molotov cocktails ,

ironic :(

BMWhere? 25 February 2022 09:28 AM

I was quite heartened last night reading my Facebook feed. I have a number of Russian friends, both in Western Europe and in Russia itself as well as native Russian speaking friends from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Lithuania - every single one of them posted messages in support of Ukraine, or updated their profile pictures with the Ukranian flag and peace emblems. This was particularly great from the people living in Russia who are making a political statement to the world against their own regime and in doing so possibly endangering themselves!

There were a number of anti-war protests in Russia yesterday. It's pretty clear the nice people of Russia neither want or support this war, however for many the fear of speaking against the regime is greater for them. If enough people in Russia are willing to speak out and protest, then this may give confidence to others to protest. Probably the greatest defence in this war would be for the Russian people to turn against Putin. Revolution in Russia is unlikely, but possibly this is that one step too far that could bring the Russian people to finally stand up against Putin. We can only hope!

Lozgti2 25 February 2022 10:05 AM

Nice post.

No one in Russia wants this

EddScott 25 February 2022 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Lozgti2 (Post 12117721)
Nice post.

No one in Russia wants this

I'd like to think the majority don't want this. At least the majority of the young. The older generation, even those in Ukraine, will look back on the USSR with rose tinted glasses.

If Putin doesn't stop at Ukraine, not going in, in some form, ourselves will look like a mistake. Better to contain the fighting in one area and hope it stays as a conventional war.

What I am sick of reading, is the constant "What about'ery" blaming the US, UK and NATO. This has nothing to do with Ukraine trying to join NATO. This is soley down to one man trying to hold on to power in a country that is slowly dieing through corruption and a disaffected population.

I've watched Kyiv try to rebuild itself over the last 8 years. Clean up its act, albeit slowly, and really make an attempt at buidling a working economy and country. To have this taken away now is uttlerly shameful. And anyone that makes any attempt to justify Putin's actions should be ashamed of themselves.

A mate being woken up by shelling yesterday morning, travelling for over 24 hours with no food and water to get to the Polish border - having to leave his wife of 3 days behind because she doesn't have a visa. Another friend, scared but safe for now. Seeing his place of work being taken over (Chernobyl power plant) and workers imprisoned.