ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Well the Focus RS just went AWD (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1019500-well-the-focus-rs-just-went-awd.html)

Big sparks 03 February 2015 09:10 PM

Personally I'm a fan , love the rs marque anyways and with the new tech in this one it should be a great drive ,

Kwik 03 February 2015 09:23 PM

So what will it weigh?

Smkxh95 03 February 2015 09:29 PM

Legend in the making. I mean I love my scooby widetrack sti but there is something about fast fords. Just something I don't know what but it sure as hell works for me lol

jonnyricer2 03 February 2015 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Kwik (Post 11619830)
So what will it weigh?

Exactly looks pretty sharp but if it weighs 2 ton might be a let down

PODWRX2 03 February 2015 10:21 PM

You can be sure will be more efficient than an Impreza, better equipped than an Impreza, better looking than an Impreza and won't cost £485 to tax! Quite sad really how wrong Subaru have got it. The only saving grace might be is that the waiting list for ones of these will be lengthy. Putting my name down now!!😁 Love the Impreza but there are much better cars to be had for similar money these days - Golf R being one of them.

scoobyboy1 03 February 2015 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by PODWRX2 (Post 11619891)
You can be sure will be more efficient than an Impreza, better equipped than an Impreza, better looking than an Impreza and won't cost £485 to tax! Quite sad really how wrong Subaru have got it. The only saving grace might be is that the waiting list for ones of these will be lengthy. Putting my name down now!!😁 Love the Impreza but there are much better cars to be had for similar money these days - Golf R being one of them.

Agree with everything you say, and the Golf R comment too!!!:D

XDevil666 03 February 2015 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by PODWRX2 (Post 11619891)

Let's be honest Golf R, Type-R, 135, Impreza, RS are all kids toys

Most of us are in the 300+ club

If you want to stay ahead there is only one answer with cars like these

Nissan GTR

Shaun 03 February 2015 11:24 PM

And who doesn't want to be a big kid at times! ;)

Carnut 04 February 2015 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 11619708)
You're an absolute penis at times Carnut. :lol1:

:hjtwofing I'm only playing, given 30k l would go straight to Ford but would not overlook the others. :D

Flat4x4-again 04 February 2015 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 11619553)
Assuming they get this right...... it will be bye bye to the Golf R current interest.

Er not quite - the 400bhp one is due out soon

scoobyboy1 04 February 2015 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11619910)
Let's be honest Golf R, Type-R, 135, Impreza, RS are all kids toys

Most of us are in the 300+ club

If you want to stay ahead there is only one answer with cars like these

Nissan GTR

GTR:luvlove:

Wish I could afford one!!:cry:

theboy 04 February 2015 08:43 PM

Ive posted in the other thread about this but i may as well re post similar here, obviously i have been waiting for this car to show for a while. And i for one like the look of the car, 4wd is a nice touch as even in standard trim the Mk2 is a handfull when its wet, plus it might shut a load of the Subaru bores that talk about 4wd making their old sh*tty Classics a better car. Yes more than likely after i see one in the flesh i will be trading my mk2 in for one.

Oh and a 0-60 of sub 5 puts it in WRX PPP times which means its also better than the STI :lol1::lol1:

XDevil666 04 February 2015 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by theboy (Post 11620504)
Ive posted in the other thread about this but i may as well re post similar here, obviously i have been waiting for this car to show for a while. And i for one like the look of the car, 4wd is a nice touch as even in standard trim the Mk2 is a handfull when its wet, plus it might shut a load of the Subaru bores that talk about 4wd making their old sh*tty Classics a better car. Yes more than likely after i see one in the flesh i will be trading my mk2 in for one.

Oh and a 0-60 of sub 5 puts it in WRX PPP times which means its also better than the STI :lol1::lol1:

Here you go mate http://www.rsownersclub.co.uk/

Go and enjoy life, don't forget the close account button

theboy 04 February 2015 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620517)
Here you go mate http://www.rsownersclub.co.uk/

Go and enjoy life, don't forget the close account button

Oh dont worry ive had a Scooby which is why i ended up on this forum, fair few years before you. I changed when i soon realised my next new Scooby would have to have the crappy 2.5L engine :brickwall