ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Muslim question (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/938756-muslim-question.html)

juggers 11 June 2012 07:20 PM

I tell you what why don't we meet up with jtaylor and tdw and have nice meal and talk it over and share views.........what say you infidels? :lol1:

Mus 11 June 2012 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10661000)
Children don't have responsibility adults do is what I mean. In denying women financial responsibility we are rendering them as children. We are saying men are adults and have responsibility for their family whilst women are not considered adequate for the same.

What you are calling a right is really a patronisation.

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 10661114)

lol no joke that looks like him !!

GlesgaKiss 11 June 2012 07:31 PM

I love this thread!

Mus 11 June 2012 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by juggers (Post 10661145)
I tell you what why don't we meet up with jtaylor and tdw and have nice meal and talk it over and share views.........what say you infidels? :lol1:

are you paying immy? lol

banny sti 11 June 2012 07:34 PM

Nae chance that will ever happen, their ladyboys keep their balls locked up in the bedside draw!

JTaylor 11 June 2012 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by juggers (Post 10661141)
PMSL laughing good find banny!

The thick fùcker always puts that up. :D

banny sti 11 June 2012 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10661263)
The thick fùcker always puts that up. :D

Did I hurt your vagina with that post fook face :hjtwofing

JTaylor 11 June 2012 08:26 PM

An infidel means 'one without faith'. What evidence do you have that I or others to whom your comment was directed are 'without faith'? :)

JTaylor 11 June 2012 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 10661266)
Did I hurt your vagina with that post fook face :hjtwofing

:D

GlesgaKiss 11 June 2012 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10661268)
An infidel means 'one without faith'. What evidence do you have that I or others to whom your comment was directed are 'without faith'? :)

Bet he can't even refute Hegel's God. What an amateur!

JTaylor 11 June 2012 08:45 PM

http://www.cidonline.org/wpblog/wp-c...king-hands.jpg

Don't be long, boys and keep the noise down. :lol1:

mickywrx 11 June 2012 09:14 PM

Religion is all bollocks. All it ever leads to is arguments and wars.

In my job, I meet people of all colours and creeds, I couldn't give a flying fcuk at a rolling doughnut what beliefs/faith they have. If they are nice, then I'll happily spend time chatting, etc.

If someone's a cnut on the otherhand, well, they're a cnut. It's not something, usually, that's written in a book that makes someone a cnut.

I know a few Muslim folk from SN, and class them as friends, and not once when I've been to their homes have they tried to force their beliefs onto myself or Lisa. Nor have the tried to behead me. ;)

Although, Asif did try to get me to drink green tea - that's just wrong. :D

The Muslim folk that I know, are actually a lot politer/welcoming/conscientious etc than the people who are my neighbours.

To sum up:

TBC maybe if I remember

bustaMOVEs 11 June 2012 09:31 PM

I'll come if it's local :D

JTaylor 11 June 2012 09:36 PM

I'm up for it. Shall please the majority and make it West Yorkshire or would you prefer to try somewhere civilised?

Lord Marshall 11 June 2012 10:00 PM

Guys n gals, when I bought my first scoob n joined this forum last year, I never posted on the net before. Even though I've been online for last ten years. I only post on scoobynet.but I've been looking at Mlr and Gtroc n others, and nowhere is it so political and critical of immigration and religion then on here.why I'm not too sure.

tony de wonderful 11 June 2012 10:23 PM

Good I like halal food. :)

Dingdongler 11 June 2012 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10660827)
Well i suppose you could have done what General Dyer done. But then again after Shaheed Udham Singh the British would have to now think twice before getting a little gung ho with civi's :)

So what have the Muslim Indians ever done to you then? I noticed you singled them out. Let's be honest now. You simply don't like Muslim don't you. It's quiet sad really. Fortunately your generation is slowly dying out. There is nothing wrong with not likeing Muslims. Hey, i'm not too keen on many people there is nothing wrong with that. It is nature.

Completely off topic, but respect where it's due. A transcript of the court hearing where he knew he was going to be sentenced to death for exacting revenge on the architects of the Jallian Bagh massacre.

UDHAM SINGH: I am protesting. This is what I mean. I am quite innocent about that address. The jury were misled about that address. I am going to read this now.

JUDGE: Well, go on.
While the accused was perusing the papers, the Judge reminded him 'You are only to say why sentence should not be passed according to law.'
UDHAM SINGH (shouting): 'I do not care about sentence of death. It means nothing at all. I do not care about dying or anything. I do not worry about it at all. I am dying for a purpose.' Thumping the rail of the dock, he exclaimed, 'We are suffering from the British Empire.' Udham Singh continued more quietly. 'I am not afraid to die. I am proud to die, to have to free my native land and I hope that when I am gone, I hope that in my place will come thousands of my countrymen to drive you dirty dogs out; to free my country.'
'I am standing before an English jury. I am in an English court. You people go to India and when you come back you are given a prize and put in the House of Commons. We come to England and we are sentenced to death.'
'I never meant anything; but I will take it. I do not care anything about it, but when you dirty dogs come to India there comes a time when you will be cleaned out of India. All your British Imperialism will be smashed.'
'Machine guns on the streets of India mow down thousands of poor women and children wherever your so-called flag of democracy and Christianity flies.'
'Your conduct, your conduct - I am talking about the British government. I have nothing against the English people at all. I have more English friends living in England than I have in India. I have great sympathy with the workers of England. I am against the Imperialist Government.'
'You people are suffering - workers. Everyone are suffering through these dirty dogs; these mad beasts. India is only slavery. Killing, mutilating and destroying - British Imperialism. People do not read about it in the papers. We know what is going on in India.'
MR. JUSTICE ATKINSON: I am not going to hear any more.
UDHAM SINGH: You do not want to listen to any more because you are tired of my speech, eh? I have a lot to say yet.
THE JUDGE: I am not going to hear any more of that statement.
UDHAM SINGH: You ask me what I have to say. I am saying it. Because you people are dirty. You do not want to hear from us what you are doing in India.
Thrusting his glasses back into his pocket, Udham Singh exclaimed three words in Hindustani and then shouted, Down with British Imperialism! Down with British dirty dogs!'
As he turned to leave the dock, the accused spat across the solicitor's table.
After Singh had left the dock, the Judge turned to the Press and said:
'I give a direction to the Press not to report any of the statement made by the accused in the dock. You understand, members of the press?'

He was then executed by hanging and the British government refused to allow his remains to be repatriated to India.

juggers 11 June 2012 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10661268)

My evidence is the amount of poo you talk :lol1:

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 10661277)
Bet he can't even refute Hegel's God. What an amateur!

Google warrior.......will read it tonight

Originally Posted by Lord Marshall (Post 10661493)
Guys n gals, when I bought my first scoob n joined this forum last year, I never posted on the net before. Even though I've been online for last ten years. I only post on scoobynet.but I've been looking at Mlr and Gtroc n others, and nowhere is it so political and critical of immigration and religion then on here.why I'm not too sure.

To many tossers on here :(

stedee 11 June 2012 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 10661376)
Religion is all bollocks. All it ever leads to is arguments and wars.

In my job, I meet people of all colours and creeds, I couldn't give a flying fcuk at a rolling doughnut what beliefs/faith they have. If they are nice, then I'll happily spend time chatting, etc.

If someone's a cnut on the otherhand, well, they're a cnut. It's not something, usually, that's written in a book that makes someone a cnut.

I know a few Muslim folk from SN, and class them as friends, and not once when I've been to their homes have they tried to force their beliefs onto myself or Lisa. Nor have the tried to behead me. ;)

Although, Asif did try to get me to drink green tea - that's just wrong. :D

The Muslim folk that I know, are actually a lot politer/welcoming/conscientious etc than the people who are my neighbours.

i agree, if religions just had the basic rules like dont kill ppl, be nice, be kind, help others out , wouldnt life be nice.

to me it does seem like those outdated islamic laws are more to control the population rather than anything else and they may have been useful so many thousand years ago, tbh thats how i see all religions, used by the powerful to control the weak.

i actually believe all of the religious books were wrote by one clever shakespeare and adapted by the rulers of the time to suit their needs but hey i`m a cynic

Lord Marshall 11 June 2012 10:41 PM

To many tossers on here :([/QUOTE]

Lol, so true. Although I love debate.I just don't like hating.

Mus 12 June 2012 12:10 AM

ex priest talks about hand shaking

same chap again

ditchmyster 12 June 2012 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by stedee (Post 10661570)
i agree, if religions just had the basic rules like dont kill ppl, be nice, be kind, help others out , wouldnt life be nice.

to me it does seem like those outdated islamic laws are more to control the population rather than anything else and they may have been useful so many thousand years ago, tbh thats how i see all religions, used by the powerful to control the weak.

i actually believe all of the religious books were wrote by one clever shakespeare and adapted by the rulers of the time to suit their needs but hey i`m a cynic

this is quite close to what i think, here's may take.

Once upon a time :D there was this leader who was getting on a bit and could see that he was about to be ousted/ass kicked by up and coming young buck, so he introduced the fear of the unknown in the form of a higher power than himself. ( The All Mighty )

No doubt any natural occurance such as thunder and lightning,floods, pestulance ect,ect were used as an example of the All Mighty's displeasure, as depicted in movies and fairy tale books, which then over the centuries devoloped into religion, and smart leaders across the globe adopted God Fearing as a means of controlling the masses, which continues to work to great effect till present day.

What completly bewilders me is how otherwise seemingly intelligent people living in the modern world, with all the information that is available continue
to enter into this system of worship of some form of daiaty (sp) without questioning it's really rather obvious failings and blatent fantasy.

It's so well set up that any form of question is met with retorts of faith, non beliver, sinner ect ect, so as to throw the onus back at the "doubter" and then that person becomes the "wrong doer" doubting thomas ect ect, all of which is very basic psycology, which is obviously why it continues to work.

But the rub for me is just how the hell do so many not see it for what it is.

My conclusion is that the lure of being superior in the afterlife and the promis of maidens and riches beyond ones wildest dreams is such a lure for these people, but the irony is that it's in total contradiction of the teachings of these "faiths" so the mere thought of wanting to be superior in the afterlife precludes them from being in such a position, wombats.:D

Anyway i'm babbling and obviously compleatly bonkers and a non believer/sinner.

But i still just don't get it.:wonder:

spacer567 12 June 2012 08:27 AM

i see this post is still going lol its seems that the person who posted this post has light the touch paper and walked away lol personally people should live and let live i also feel stuff of this nature shouldnt be posted on forums like this that just my personal opinion theres more to life than arguing and squabbling as the saying goes dont throw stones at glass house people should look closer to home before they pass judgement on people what ever there religion colour or creed .

Shaid 12 June 2012 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10661434)
I'm up for it. Shall please the majority and make it West Yorkshire or would you prefer to try somewhere civilised?

Up north is horrible. Full of wierdo's and auntys cousins. I think Birmingham would be ideal :norty:

eggy790 12 June 2012 10:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
lol what you after?

whos treating?

how about kabana in huddersfield?

we can all share from the platter and gain plenty of blessings from the sunnah way ;)

bustaMOVEs 12 June 2012 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by spacer567 (Post 10661827)
i see this post is still going lol its seems that the person who posted this post has light the touch paper and walked away lol personally people should live and let live i also feel stuff of this nature shouldnt be posted on forums like this that just my personal opinion theres more to life than arguing and squabbling as the saying goes dont throw stones at glass house people should look closer to home before they pass judgement on people what ever there religion colour or creed .

+1:thumb:

bustaMOVEs 12 June 2012 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by eggy790 (Post 10661959)
lol what you after?

whos treating?

how about kabana in huddersfield?

we can all share from the platter and gain plenty of blessings from the sunnah way ;)

New kabana trinity street:thumb: nice food, I'm in:D is juggers still buying:thumb:

juggers 12 June 2012 12:08 PM

Yeh the foods on me, so whos in and as am paying we will make the location Manchester we can go to the curry capital......The curry mile!

eggy790 12 June 2012 12:12 PM

im in lol i dont say no to food :D

banny sti 12 June 2012 12:16 PM

Only if there is an healthy option, not easy looking this good :D