Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

Cheap Seat Lean 03 plate 1.4S

Search this Thread

Old 15 November 2013, 03:28 PM
big_jim
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap Seat Lean 03 plate 1.4S

For sale is my Seat Leon 1.4 S.

2003 - 03 plate

HPI Clear

105k miles

Its a great car and very well built, its very similar to a Golf coming from The Volkswagon Audi Group.

It has a big boot and is ideal as a family car.

Its only a 1.4 engine so is good on fuel but not as sluggish as i was expecting. Sits nicely on the motorway as it does around town.

It has electric front windows, a Cd auto changer in the glove box, air conditioning, Alloy wheels....

The car is currently Tax until the end of the year and Mot'd until mid December this year. I realise this is a short mot, so i am willing to put a fresh mot on it, so it will come with 12 months mot if i get the £800 asking price.
The only thing i think it might fail on, are the front tyres being low on tread. I am happy to get the front tyres changed fror the asking price.

The only 2 things i can fault with the car, are that the front doors leak water in heavy rain, and there is a deep scuff on the passenger side rear quarter.
The doors i have looked into, and it appears a common problem where the drain holes clogg up and hold the rain water. Ive read how to clean them out, so i will do this before the sale.
The scratch on the passenger side i planned to get a touch up stick and treat it, just to stop the element getting to it rather than anything else.

The car could be driven away as it is, it has tax and mot, and if you wanted it that way, i would knock some off the price. If you are willing to pay the £800 i want for it, i will get the mot done inc tyres, and clean the door drains out.

The car is on Solihull, viewing welcome. I could deliver it for the price of fuel if getting to me was a problem.

Cash on collection/delivery. I would hold the car for you if you paid a deposit.

Thanks for looking.

If you make an offer, it will be based on the car as it is, and not with the new mot. I will not take less than £800 if i am to mot it.