Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

2005 (05) Ford Transit Connect T230LX - Surf bus/ Day van

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2011, 10:27 AM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2005 (05) Ford Transit Connect T230LX - Surf bus/ Day van

2005 (05) Ford Transit Connect T230LX
LWB high top version, 110k miles
1.8l 90ps TDCI
Taxed till June 2011
MOT till May 2011
Electric windows, Electric heated mirrors, Heated washer jets, Quickclear heated windscreen (No more scraping ice on those frosty days), Air Conditioning, Remote central locking, Metallic paint, Front fog lamps.
In addition to all the usual Ford equipment I have added the following:
Genuine Ford 17” alloy wheels
HID Xenon headlamps
Alpine CD player with USB and fullspeed iPod connection and steering stalk remote.
2400w sound system including 2 amps and Alpine 10” subwoofer all professionally installed.
New plywood flooring
Rear mounted 12v power point
Interior lighting
Interior vanity mirror
TIG welded lightweight aluminium sleeping platform. This was professionally built and cost a small fortune. It unbolts and removed in 10 minutes and sleeps 2 adults easily.
Under platform auto lighting.
Tow bar
Custom stainless steel kite buggy rack to fit Flexifoil buggy. This unbolts in minutes too.
This has been my only car for 2 years now and is not your usual rubbish. It has been very well looked after and is in exceptional condition for a van of its age. Panels are straight and original. Has the usual motorway stone chips and the odd mark here and there. Nothing major at all, im just being honest. Non smoking owner. Interior is very clean complete with genuine Ford rubber floor mats.
Always polished and waxed. I’ve owned it since 70k miles and as a Ford technician have serviced it regularly.
Within the last year it has had new discs/pads and a new exhaust. Oil changed 3k miles ago along with a full cambelt service and fuel filter. All parts used are Genuine Ford items. All tyres are Khumo Extas with good tread left.
I bought it as a kite/camper/day van to use while competing around the UK in various kite events and as my daily drive. Now im no longer competing, it’s not used as intended and im reluctantly letting it go. Perfect as a surf bus for kite surfers or any sports requiring a day van. It’s been a fantastic van and has to be seen to be appreciated.
The van is based in Essex and viewing is highly recommended. Id like to not have to take all the parts out of it and sell it complete to someone who will use it as i have. This is too nice to be a builders van.
£4350 complete with stainless buggy rack £4200 without.
You will not find another van with this spec and condition for the price.
Sorry about the pics, theyre all i can find at the moment but you get the idea

Old 15 February 2011, 05:25 PM
bobtheboss78
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frayz
2005 (05) Ford Transit Connect T230LX
LWB high top version, 110k miles
1.8l 90ps TDCI
Taxed till June 2011
MOT till May 2011
Electric windows, Electric heated mirrors, Heated washer jets, Quickclear heated windscreen (No more scraping ice on those frosty days), Air Conditioning, Remote central locking, Metallic paint, Front fog lamps.
In addition to all the usual Ford equipment I have added the following:
Genuine Ford 17” alloy wheels
HID Xenon headlamps
Alpine CD player with USB and fullspeed iPod connection and steering stalk remote.
2400w sound system including 2 amps and Alpine 10” subwoofer all professionally installed.
New plywood flooring
Rear mounted 12v power point
Interior lighting
Interior vanity mirror
TIG welded lightweight aluminium sleeping platform. This was professionally built and cost a small fortune. It unbolts and removed in 10 minutes and sleeps 2 adults easily.
Under platform auto lighting.
Tow bar
Custom stainless steel kite buggy rack to fit Flexifoil buggy. This unbolts in minutes too.
This has been my only car for 2 years now and is not your usual rubbish. It has been very well looked after and is in exceptional condition for a van of its age. Panels are straight and original. Has the usual motorway stone chips and the odd mark here and there. Nothing major at all, im just being honest. Non smoking owner. Interior is very clean complete with genuine Ford rubber floor mats.
Always polished and waxed. I’ve owned it since 70k miles and as a Ford technician have serviced it regularly.
Within the last year it has had new discs/pads and a new exhaust. Oil changed 3k miles ago along with a full cambelt service and fuel filter. All parts used are Genuine Ford items. All tyres are Khumo Extas with good tread left.
I bought it as a kite/camper/day van to use while competing around the UK in various kite events and as my daily drive. Now im no longer competing, it’s not used as intended and im reluctantly letting it go. Perfect as a surf bus for kite surfers or any sports requiring a day van. It’s been a fantastic van and has to be seen to be appreciated.
The van is based in Essex and viewing is highly recommended. Id like to not have to take all the parts out of it and sell it complete to someone who will use it as i have. This is too nice to be a builders van.
£4350 complete with stainless buggy rack £4200 without.
You will not find another van with this spec and condition for the price.
Sorry about the pics, theyre all i can find at the moment but you get the idea

is that a large rage in midnight colours i see on the 1st pick???
Old 15 February 2011, 07:43 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Lol, no i fly Blade IVs. Thats my 8.5m.

I have a full quiver in midnight
Old 15 February 2011, 11:45 PM
bobtheboss78
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

same colours tho!!..god i havent flown one in years lol im not far from rhyl and was allways on the beach with tall paul (from turbalence)
Old 02 March 2011, 10:47 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!