1998 JDM Honda Integra Type R DC2
- CW with black interior, A/C and ABS
- Imported 8 months ago
- Covered 89000 miles
- Spoon front and rear strut braces fitted by the previous owner in Japan
- Cusco coilovers fitted by the previous owner in Japan
- Clutch/cambelt changed by the previous owner in Japan
- Genuine new headlights fitted by the previous owner in Japan
- Tegiwa Carbon induction kit fitted 8 weeks ago
- Mugen twinloop fitted 8 weeks ago
- Clifford 650 MkII alarm fitted comes with all certificates/paperwork
- Serviced using genuine OEM parts and Millers Nanodrive 5W-40 oil 1500 miles ago
- Original exhaust and induction available, willing to reduce the price if the potential buyer doesn't want the Mugen Twinloop/Tegiwa induction kit
- Drives and looks very well, it is difficult to find an example In this condition.
UK Service history since import and the export certificate are present.
1 owner car (registered to the importer and myself).
You will not find a better kept example, first to view will buy.
I'm located in South Woodford, London, E18.