Notices
Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

new beetle forum?

Search this Thread

Old 24 March 2003, 11:36 PM
ktm1974
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the other half just got a beetle and i was looking for something like scoobynet but for beetles, any ideas?
Old 25 March 2003, 12:03 AM
JohnMcC
Scooby Regular

Try www.newbeetle.org.uk - nowhere near as big as scoobynet but a very friendly nuch of people over there, with lots of information. There are those that mod their beetles and those that dont, those that have an aircooled VW history and those that dont - a real mix. There is also a club (Club Concept) but you do not need to join to participate on the forums.

Thats UK based - there is a US based on at www.newbeetle.org but I havent been there much recently.

There are also many general VW ones, the biggest that I know of is www.vwvortex.com. Again, this one is US based but it is huge. There are lots of other general VW sites, many UK based, and I'm sure some other people will know them.

Can't go wrong with the UK Club Concept one though, newbeetle.org.uk (the first link above) I have just p-xed my beetle for a new WRX, and Ive been hanging out there for a couple of years, and will probably stick around too as I like the people

BTW, if your other half pops over there tell her/him to say hi, my username is the same over there.

John

[Edited by JohnMcC - 3/25/2003 12:04:04 AM]

[Edited by JohnMcC - 3/25/2003 12:06:02 AM]
Old 26 March 2003, 10:51 AM
JohnMcC
Scooby Regular

Question

Was any of that any good for you?